Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: ±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Done ~

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED - Page 2 SamuriRequest-Aqua-_zps3975333a

Samurai The Hedgehog.

Back to top Go down

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: ±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Done ~

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED - Page 2 SamuriRequest-Aqua-_zps3975333a

Samurai The Hedgehog.

ewe I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!!! You can pick witch character I draw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:

Samurai The Hedgehog.

Hm.... *thinking* Neon, young or old is fine by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
xMusicLov3rX wrote:

Samurai The Hedgehog.

Hm.... *thinking* Neon, young or old is fine by me.

Okay! Have a picture?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:

Okay! Have a picture?
Yes... His in my photobucket account under Sonic Fan characters- as well as in my old artwork forum...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 pm

"Oka! I'll go look! Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:"Oka! I'll go look! Thanks again!
No problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:24 am

I see no need to keep going with this since only one person has been asking for request. Look, if you want a request, you have to PM me and tell me what you want- I just feel this forum shouldn't be open anymore-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 am

C.L.O.S.E.D Forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2