Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) - Page 2 Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Baby Kyon Blushed abut Helped baby Abey on the Branch.
Kyon Smiled as he contiued to play the harp
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only) - Page 2 Empty Re: MaxUs and Yellowtiger, The New Little one. (between Me and Doom only)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Baby Abey shake her fur slightly once she was on the Branch. She then grinned happily at Kyon. "Goo!"

Abey smiles sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Baby Kyon Stayed silent But His Face was still Bright red.
Kyon Smiled and suddenly a rose was in his hand for abey
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Baby Abey waved at Baby Kyon, through she stop when she started to lose balance on the branch; lately she didn't fall.

Abey smiles at Kyon, blushing slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Baby Kyon Saw and Pulled her over to the thinker part of the branch where he was.

Kyon Looked up "ok Not so shy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Baby Abey smiles at Baby Kyon, feeling much more safer.

Abey Giggled at Kyon softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Baby Kyon smiled Slightly but he was still shy and said Nothing.

Kyon smiled. "do you think he'll need help?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Abey shakes her head a little. "Nah, I think he'll be fine."

Baby Abey smiles happily, but her ears twitched as she looks toward on way. "?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Baby Kyon Growled. Something was Coming, he small Wolf Growled.
Kyon Growled as well, "seems Like someone Wants to Mess with Us"

Tempest Senced something. "Uncle?"

Az Looked Up "Sereno?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Abey sniffed. "No... That's not the smell of something evil..."
Baby Abey's ears perked, trying to stand on the branch.

Marida seem confuse. "?"

A hooded figure could be seen with a fully black hedgehog male. The black hedgehog male, through, seem different in appearances; his eyes were gold instead, and he had black bangs with black quills like knuckles' almost. He was wearing a hunter like trench coat as he was speaking to the hooded figure, who was walking with a cane. The male looked up to notice Kyon, Abey and their baby selves. "Ah, I though maybe I would come across my Brother before I came across the kids." He gave a rather friendly smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Kyon Looked to Abey then Looked to the Figure. "who are you?"
baby Kyon Still Growled.

"well You certainly look Good Brother" came the Voice of Azrael From the Trees.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Sereno smiles. "Ah, Brother, thank you." He looks to the Figure. "Father, you may speak." He gave a friendly smile as the hooded being nodded. He took off his hood, looking like the old man he was, he still had hits of fur color that he might have been black in places, but it had started to be overrun by white hairs.

Abey blinked, confuse. "Huh..."
Baby Abey looks yo Baby Kyon, frowning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:31 pm

AZrael Jumped Down. he Gave a Slight Bow. "Father"

Kyon Looked Confused
Baby Kyon Stopped Growling and Curled Around baby abey

Tempest looked Outside. His eyes set in the Direction of the Village.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:37 pm

The male gave a weak, soft smile. "Ah, my other son." He weakly walk over to Azrael with his cane. "It's so nice to see you again, and all grown up too."
Sereno smiles, walking only an inch from where he was standing before roughly tackled by Alida. "Ugh!..." Alida was hugging Sereno really close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 pm

"yes Father." Azrael look at his father Smiling. Cilia appeared Behind Azrael. "You Must be my Father in law" she said smiling.

kyon Chuckled a bit at sereno

Solaris Finally appeared In a Tree. "Greetings father."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Abey giggled.

Alida kept hugging Sereno who sighed and petted Alida's head.

The old man smiles at Cilia and Solaris. Tiger had walked up beside Solaris as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:54 pm

"I tried to warn you Sereno" Az said. "but you stopped Listening to Me after you left us"

Solaris looked to tiger Smiling

Max also appeared. leaning up against a tree.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Sereno chuckled, petting Alida's head. "It's fine, Azrael, I already knew she would do this no matter way."

Tiger smiles a little at Solaris.

Yellowtiger appear next to Max. "Huh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 pm

"what the Family Reunion started without me" Tempest Voice rang everywhere but he was still at Marida's house

Kyon Sighed. "come On sparky. grab her and get over here"

Sorry" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 pm

The old man chuckled as Sereno finally sat up with Alida in his arms.

Marida seem confuse, hugging Tempest.

Abey sighed with a sweatdrop.

Tiger groan in slight annoyances.

Yellowtiger chuckled lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Tempest Sighed. "some of My famliy has return

Max Snickered

Kyon Sighed

baby Kyon Stayed curlled next to baby Abey Protectively

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Sereno chuckled before his ears twitched.

Sasha and Serno were walking up with Baine.

Yellowtiger grinned.

Baby Abey hugs Baby Kyon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Titan Walked with Sasha and Sissy with Serno

Kyon Looked at the babies. he Smirked and told abey to look.

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Abey looked and smiles sweetly.

Sasha smiles sweetly to See Sereno and the old Man. Serno blinked. "Hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Sissy Hugged Serno. Titan Smiles

Baby Kyon Yawns as he looks at everything going on.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next