Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin's Tribute: All or Nothing•°

2 posters

Go down

Sin's Tribute: All or Nothing•° Empty Sin's Tribute: All or Nothing•°

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:13 am

A beautiful girl, with half-white, half black hair, ran throught the woods. She jumped at every sound she heard. She was running, running from something- But from what? She ran on the edge of a lake, the full moon illuminating her blue eyes. Her eyes shined, and danced like fire as she ran. The girl was quick, in a sense, dodging trees and jumping over logs. And- she was running in heels. Her dress flowed behind her as she ran, the long black train blowing with the gentle breeze.

But suddenly, she stopped. She looked around, and saw nothing. She slumped against a tree to catch her breath.
Well, that was until she looked up, and saw a black wolf with blazing yellow eyes. Mellody jumped. "W-what do you want?!" The wolf smirked. "Hmm...Join us?" Mellody scoffed. "Never! You keep bringing me for something that'll never come!" The wolf smirked, and spoke in a chilling voice: "I'll help you control your little...," She scanned her body as she said," Issue." Mellody was about to answer, until footsteps were heard, and Rapture had disappeared. ••••

Back to top Go down

Sin's Tribute: All or Nothing•° Empty Re: Sin's Tribute: All or Nothing•°

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 am

"Hello?Is someone out here?"Flame raised her lantern, swearing she heard small footsteps, prepared to attack an enemy.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:41 am

Two light blue foxes where walking along side by side each other.

"But, Bubby! I heard something in the woods, and I wanna go see what it was! Can we please go! Mommy said as long as I'm with you I can go!" She was pulling on his hand, walking to go into the woods really really, badly.

he just sighed and picked her up, walking back into the woods, looking around, finding another fox. "Hmh... I wonder who she is..." He walked on over towards her. "Uh... Hello miss, why are you out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:49 am

*Equinox wandered the forest frowning. "Blasted forest I can't see where the town is form here.." His mini karma orb floated merrily around lighting his way.
"Grrr.." He lowly growled not caring what's near him or by him.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 am

The girl heard voices. "N-no!" And with that, she disappeared.

She opened her eyes, and she was sittin' on a dock. "Phew..." She looked at the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 am

Flame presses her back to a tree trunk,hearing voices.The lanterns light disappears.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum