Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wispin' around at the speed of.. wisp.

5 posters

Go down

Wispin' around at the speed of.. wisp. Empty Wispin' around at the speed of.. wisp.

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Hey guys.
I'm Aries, I guess?? Well that's the name of my character that i'm probably going to end up using the most.
I'm not good with roleplay forums. I've tried time and time again but I can never really stick to them.
So i'm trying again because I said to myself that I wanted to try again.
So I am.
So... Hi??
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Wispin' around at the speed of.. wisp. Empty Re: Wispin' around at the speed of.. wisp.

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Hello Aries! I'm Shadline (or Shad to most)

Well, if you're not good with roleplay forums, then at least try and stick around on this one. We love new people to rp with ^^

Welcome and hope you enjoy it here!
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Wispin' around at the speed of.. wisp. Empty Re: Wispin' around at the speed of.. wisp.

Post by Spekkal Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Well howdy! I'm Ultimate Tank, or Tank, or Spekkal depending on the forum. Speaking of, welcome to this forum right here! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:42 pm

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:Hello Aries! I'm Shadline (or Shad to most)

Well, if you're not good with roleplay forums, then at least try and stick around on this one. We love new people to rp with ^^

Welcome and hope you enjoy it here!

Bwuuhh thank you <3 I'll do my best to stick around for as long as I can.

Ultimate Tank wrote: Well howdy! I'm Ultimate Tank, or Tank, or Spekkal depending on the forum. Speaking of, welcome to this forum right here! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi Tank! It's nice to meet you :3
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterEightySix Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 am

Four days in. That should be fashionably late enough. =P

I'm Mr. 86. Don't let the low post count fool you, I know my way around role-playing, and I'm always willing to help out. Here's hoping you can help breathe some life into this place. It's still kind of small, and new blood is appreciated. I mean, just look at me. Even before I had to remake my account, I've still only technically been here three months.

So cheers to you, and get your butt in some RPs! Or make some. It's all the same around here.
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 am

Well hello there... welcome to the forum for a start. Yes, I'm a bit late with this but still. I am BurningFox, Burn to most here. I am the second in command and also graphics designer for the site. If you haven't already, check the rules and stuff. If you need anything, PM me or scream at me in the C-Box. Enjoy the site.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum