Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola! I forgot to do this, so better very late than never.

2 posters

Go down

Hola! I forgot to do this, so better very late than never. Empty Hola! I forgot to do this, so better very late than never.

Post by XwSapTrapXw Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:37 pm

How's it goin human race and beyond. My name is hypershadow64! I am a teen that can best be described as random, intelligent, happy go lucky, quiet, and sometimes hilarious. (But mostly random.) I have a fascination with most pop culture, mainly sonic if you haven't noticed, and I love to write some of the most random things.

One way to describe me is put Teen Titans, Courage the cowardly dog, Zombies, batman, sonic, put it all into a blender, and you just get a bunch of red goop. XD But really, I love lots of stuff, like anime, video games, comics, cartoons, you name it, I will think it's cool. ^^ Hope you guys find me entertaining for the rest of the time I'm on here.

OH AND SOMETHING ELSE: I am very shy...

Last edited by hypershadow64 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just putting this out there.)
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Hola! I forgot to do this, so better very late than never. Empty Re: Hola! I forgot to do this, so better very late than never.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Red goop *.* Bleh~

Back to top Go down

Hola! I forgot to do this, so better very late than never. Empty Re: Hola! I forgot to do this, so better very late than never.

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:24 am

XD. You think you would get anything else by putting people into a blender? XD
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 am

*drinking some of the "smoothie"* …Wait what.

Well anyway, it's great to know a bit more about you Hyper c:
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 am

Thanks. Even though you have known me for going on a year now XD
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down