Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neither Friend nor Acquaintance.

Go down

Neither Friend nor Acquaintance.  Empty Neither Friend nor Acquaintance.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 am

As with most summer days,the sun beat down hard on the Overworld. A small breeze passing by to easy the citizens of the high heat that radiated off the sun.The clouds were scarce in the sky and what ever few there were small and thin.Being at a time just past the start of noon most were either at work,eating lunch,or busy in schools.The heat of the day reaching its peak and bound to cool down as the day progressed.

In particular,a stranger,someone who seemed misplaced among the city,took rest in a cafe.Her clothing looked rather much for how warm it was today and just overall she had a 'different' kind of appearance to most.All she did was take a seat and sip the lemonade she requested from the counter,minding her business.Yet those in the cafe would take second glances to her,something of her made then uneasy or just unsure and not wanting to get into anything with her so they kept a distance.

She didn't look at nor even consider the others around,to her she preferred to think she was alone.Closing her firey,orange-red colored eyes,she faced down and sipped slowly but steadily.One arm rested on the table acting almost like support and her other kept a hand on the grip of a possible weapon.Though she seemed mellow and content,she really was agitated,wanting to lash out at those she felt were staring or talking about her.Trying to relax she took a deep breath and dared to remove her hand from the handle.

Back to top Go down

Neither Friend nor Acquaintance.  Empty Re: Neither Friend nor Acquaintance.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 pm

A coyote had justd walked into the cafe and He took a seat at a table waiting for his order. He glanced to the lady and blinked noticing she was alone. And with that a waitress walked out to give him his drink and he paid. He slowly got up and walked over to her. His rusty color of fur looked soft. His brown eyes were fixed on her.

-A- sorry it's not long)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 pm

she appeared unaware of the coyote's actions as she sipped the last of her lemonade."..."but the approach of steps gained her attention quickly and her viberent orange eyes darted up to see who dared to come close,her overall first expression seemed hostile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:19 pm

"Hey." He stood as he spoke. "Why you over here alone?" He said before sipped his drink. He looked around to see if anyone was making her feel uncomfortable. "Hmmmm" he looked to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:23 pm

she remained silent as to examine the coyote before answering such a question."its not like its on purpose."her voice expressed mild irritation but over all was soft and had an accent of one who would of lived in the times monarchies ruled most the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:26 pm

He pricked his ears and looked back to her. "...so then what's up?" He sipped his drink again. He took a seat at a table near hers. "Why give people the evil eye?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:31 pm

"oh sorry,forgot my common customs are considered rude here."she straightened up and looked to him.her reply was bitter in origin,as some larger words were hard to say perfectly for her,must be she learned the english language and spoke fluently another.she settled down and faced away."...i dont know.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:58 pm

He blinked. "Well no it's fine. But I noticed you look kinda angry at these people. Do you know what they did?" He looked to her and sipped his drink waiting for an answer. He just looked out the windows to the not day and sighed. "...too hot today..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 pm

"..no i dont know what they did."she spoke quietly,looking away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm

He rubbed his neck. "Hmm...well I'm sure things will straighten up. Most people around here do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm

she gave a simple glance to say.'sure they will.(sarcasm)'."...well i guess it was nice meeting you,i should get going."she motioned to get up off her seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 pm

He blinked. "Hey wait. Where you going?" He got up and just finished his drink and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:56 pm

she stopped and clenched one hand into a fist."please...enough questions."then turned to face him."im going nowhere,not like a have somewhere to go."then turned back swiftly and walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 pm

He just shook his head and threw away his cup in the nearest trash can, and waited for her to get a distance. Then started following her, his mind had so many thoughts. A few of the seemed silly to him, but he kept wphis distance and looked at people as he did. "...hmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:05 pm

she walked on,a little bothered trying to contain her temper,she knew it was a stupid thing to react like she did,the guy just wanted to know.but it didnt matter thats behind her now,almost too literally.taking a turn into a familiar alley,she walked inward of it and leaned on a wall in the shadows,trying to relax,to some degree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 pm

He followed her and stopped and looked at her down the ally. "...hmmm..." He put his hands into his jeans and looked at her. "...." He started thinking and kicked a can

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:56 pm

her ears perked and she jumped a bit hearing the sounds of the can.she looked over to see where it came from and to see him,she had some questions of her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

he looked to her wondering what was up. "..." Should he walk down the ally after her wait for her. He took a seat on a bench and watched her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:06 pm

she frown and tried to just put the thoughts aside,but that guy was already getting annoying,he hadnt done anything but stand there yet she wanted to attack him.she sighed and stood walking over to him reluctantly,and trying to keep herself under wraps,to not attack the guy."..."she stood near and looked at him."why are you following me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:08 pm

he looked at her. "I just wanna know what's up." He looked around. "What makes you against people? What,did they do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 pm

"...bother me,throw me into exile,here they just bother me,and because im not from around here im avoided.is that what you wanted to know?i dont think it was worth the time."she then turned ready to just walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

He stood up quickly. "I'm not here to bother you." He sighed and got off the bench. "Don't let them get to you." He nodded. "Everyone feels the same way you do sometimes." He looked to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:49 pm

she stopped and looked to him,she seemed confused."what?...how the hell can all these fools even know what im going through,im forced to take refuge in a world far too different than where i came from!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down