Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Sup! New guy here

5 posters

Go down

'Sup! New guy here Empty 'Sup! New guy here

Post by Melk Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:26 pm

...I just came to say hello!

That song is so bad.

Anyways sooo yeah! I...literally just came to say hello.
I was so eager to start roleplaying again! Basically I was in this other forum for like...3 years, and then things got a little awkward, I abandoned it, then I came back and...apparently everyone disappeared because the last message on the entire forum was sent more than one week ago...huh...

...*Nods* I decided to give this place a go. I'm from South America, you can call me Otto! Please be kind, this is my first time (?).
Melk
Melk
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

'Sup! New guy here Empty Re: 'Sup! New guy here

Post by Spekkal Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello there! I'm Spekkal, but most call me Tank from my username. A pleasure to meet you, and I hope to RP with you soon. Feel free to pop by on the chatbox sometime, we don't bite we swear!

(Also, I really like the art for your avatar!)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Melk Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Ultimate Tank wrote:Hello there! I'm Spekkal, but most call me Tank from my username. A pleasure to meet you, and I hope to RP with you soon. Feel free to pop by on the chatbox sometime, we don't bite we swear!

(Also, I really like the art for your avatar!)

Hum...Imma call you Spekkal (if you don't mind), it sounds more unique!
And yeah, hopefully we'll be able to RP soon!

Oh, y-you do? Thanks! My avatar is not a very good representation of the full picture, though:
full pic:

...Or maybe the avatar does make it look better, I dunno.
That aside, nice to meet you too!

Last edited by Melk on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melk
Melk
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 pm

oDo welcome to this site! im usually up for an rp anytime and i am in the chat box quite often.and i think your art is really good i cant wait to know more of your character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Greetings. Names azrael but call me Az, great to meet a new person
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Melk Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:16 pm

@Az, Grudge Nice to meet both of you! Thank you for the very appreciated welcome.
I'm actually writing my character biography right now, but this...may take a long time...
Melk
Melk
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi! Welcome to the site~

(God, I also hate that song >.<)

I'm Shadline (pronounced shad-LEEN) or known as Nova on some other sites. The majority of the members call me Shad though. I've been a member of this rp group for a long time (almost 2 years I think…?) so don't be afraid to talk to me for help! I wouldn't suggest going straight to me if it's an issue about the site; I would contact Burn first. But seriously, if you need to rant, I'll listen!

Um, be careful around some of the members. Don't let us scare you because we can be pretty overwhelming at first. Also, I should mention that you should stay out of my plans to take over the internet.

Anyway, enjoy your stay! I would love to rp with you sometime and see more of your art owo

-Shad/Nova
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Hello!!! Welcome to the site! Even thought this account doesn't say, I've been on this site sines 2011 o3o sometime in October with be my 3 year. I came here, and the place was dead but I stayed and more and more people joined. owo most people call me Awua and sorry about being late. I'll love to rp sometime!

Back to top Go down

Post by Melk Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:17 am

@Shadline, Albino Shad and Awua, got it. Good to meet both of you!
Melk
Melk
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:26 am

Hello, and welcome, Melk! Very Happy
My name's Galemeshi. I'm still fairly new as well, mostly doing quite a bit of lurking as apposed to actually roleplaying (with the occasional chatbox rp). @v@

Pleased to meet you~

Back to top Go down

'Sup! New guy here Empty .

Post by Melk Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 am

Galemeshi wrote:Hello, and welcome, Melk! Very Happy
My name's Galemeshi. I'm still fairly new as well, mostly doing quite a bit of lurking as apposed to actually roleplaying (with the occasional chatbox rp). @v@

Pleased to meet you~

Nice to meet you! Ex...cuse me for not having anything else to tell you, I'm kind of running out of things to say Razz 
Maybe I'll see you in the chatbox when I finish my bio (damn, it's taking too long!)
Melk
Melk
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:13 pm

FEAR ME NEW PERSON, FOR I AM LADY, DEVOURER OF NEW PEOPLE

why u deny me my new person nomming D| you should get on the cbox sometime silly.

Anyway nice to meet you as I ridiculously capsed before. I am Lady, Lady-Tragedy in full. I'm one of the oldest members on the forum, age wise. I'm a general nutcase aaaand I'm pretty darn scary appearantly :>  But I'm quite friendly if you don't break the rules or make an ass of yourself.

I am also one of the resident artist/art slaves

My posts are usualy of the TLDR sort 8D so if you don't like reading a shit ton of paragraphs you'll probably avoid me anyway XD
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melk Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 am

lady-tragedy wrote:FEAR ME NEW PERSON, FOR I AM LADY, DEVOURER OF NEW PEOPLE

why u deny me my new person nomming D| you should get on the cbox sometime silly.

Anyway nice to meet you as I ridiculously capsed before. I am Lady, Lady-Tragedy in full. I'm one of the oldest members on the forum, age wise. I'm a general nutcase aaaand I'm pretty darn scary appearantly :>  But I'm quite friendly if you don't break the rules or make an ass of yourself.

I am also one of the resident artist/art slaves

My posts are usualy of the TLDR sort 8D so if you don't like reading a shit ton of paragraphs you'll probably avoid me anyway XD

Oh, hello there! Don't worry about any tl;dr posts, I like to read :3
Nice to meet you!
Melk
Melk
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: