Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day mates!

2 posters

Go down

G'day mates! Empty G'day mates!

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:08 am

Hey, this is the one and only Roxanne.*crowd cheers* Hmm? Oops, left the radio on. *turns off* Much better, anyways, some of you may know me, Im from the forums, SonicPros(now taken down due to inactivity), The Roleplaying Haven(belonging to Cyril), and Ethereal Chaos(belonging to Sonowske). Im a pretty nice gal and I love to roleplay,. Looks like I came to the right place. Cyril, Solar(SolFox), and Savage introduced me to this forum. Hope you guys are friendly, and I dont bite....hard...just nibble Wink
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

G'day mates! Empty Re: G'day mates!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

^-^ ah well welcome to this site! hope you enjoy your time here!im not big on fancy welcomes so i hope my few words are enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:18 am

Ah so you're the infamous Roxy, hello there, I am lady Tragedy, also called the mistress of plots by a certain Kitsune :I

so...

FEAR ME NEW PERSON FOR I AM LADY, DEVOURER OF NEW PEOPLE

this means I do bite :> a lot

So, I'm just your friendly neighbourhood nutcase, artist and general scary person. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to roleplays but I'm appearantly quite scary when people piss me off.

I can come across as sassy, snarky and sarcastic most of the time but really I'm not as prickly as I seem
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 am

Introduced you is one way of putting it, me, Solar and Cyril practically begged you to come to this awesome forum. Razz

Anyways welcome to the forum I hope you haz a good time rping Roxanne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down