Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Sunlight (Any can join)

+2
lady-tragedy
YuniKokiyoTanakeru
6 posters

Go down

Scarlet Sunlight (Any can join) Empty Scarlet Sunlight (Any can join)

Post by YuniKokiyoTanakeru Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 am

(Setting: Starting off in a small quiet neighborhood at midnight)

The purple hedge-cat stood atop the streetlight, holding a shining golden sword, resting the blade upon his shoulder. He frowned upon a Demon below, meddling with an innocent family. "I shall put you in your place." the voice seemed to ring from all around the Demon, causing it to become slightly confused.
 "My golden blade, the Scarlet Buster, shall tear through the overgrowth of Darkness that is the Demon I am seeing." Yuni suddenly vanished from atop the streetlight in a cloud of smoke, reappearing behind the Demon in a swirl of flames. The Demon turned to see the young hedge-cat, sword in hand, blade resting on his right shoulder, poised to strike...
YuniKokiyoTanakeru
YuniKokiyoTanakeru
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Sunlight (Any can join) Empty Re: Scarlet Sunlight (Any can join)

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:56 am

And like any sane demon, it vanished just as quickly as the hedgecat had. Because really, announcing loudly what you were about to do from atop of a streetlight wasn't a dead give away to any sane person to hightail it out of there. Unless ofcourse they didn't kick your ass first.

There was a peel of feminine laughter, coming from a nearby bench. Sat there was a feline, though what kind of feline she was was hard to determine; Her ears where large and tufted like that of a lynx and her tail was strangely crooked, almost like a lightning bolt.

She wore the oddest blue robes, kind of like a mix between mage robes and martial arts robes, her blue eyes glinted mischievously at the boy whose quarry had just vanished into thin air. "You missed kid"she chimed" Demon tend not to sit still and let you monologue then run a blade through them, why if it where that easy they'd be extinct"she purred, her voice sultry and honey laced.

She flicked her long purple hair back, scrutinizingly"and little boys shouldn't play with daddies toys.. they could get hurt"she added.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:07 pm

"Then let's get down to business."

Another voice said as storm clouds began to gather in the sky. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot right at the demon from above. Soon after, a black hedgehog with yellow lightning streaks on the forehead walk into the fray, his magenta eyes matching his black and magenta and metal-studded suit, a metal sword with a crystal core revealed as he drew it, sparking with his natural electricity.

"You have two choices." Thunder the Hedgehog said. "Surrender, and have a painless death, or resist and have one that's long, violent, and painful." He waited for her response...carefully.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:22 pm

The watchful eyes of an warrior viewed the events unfolding from high above the sky. His black feline pupils increased in size as his vision was zoomed to better see the small group. He remained afloat by the use of his massive ivory feathered wings. This inidividual was partway between a lion and a bird of prey, and he seemed rather bored with the events that unfolded. Things seemed so promising when the clouds began to shift, but that swiftly changed.

A dull groan escaped the beak of Tharros Polemistis. The ancient hybrid had decided to step in himself before this demon could cause any havoc. It seemed all these individuals could do was talk. Gripping one of the shafts of his 4 edged halberd, the avian sped towards the demon with a hefty flap of his feathery appendages. Upon reaching directly above the demon, he wasted little time and rocketed towards him head first with great speed. As the ground came closer and closer, he repositioned his body with half of a flip and attempted to bring the individual to the ground with his taloned feet coupled with  his impressive weight and sheer velocity.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:38 am

((Whats this.. a revival of a long dead rp? and what exactly is it you boys are aiming at? you keep saying demon but said demon poofed? unless you're directing your attacks at my character?))
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 pm

a white furred dragon was tense,gritting his teeth.so many aiming for one demon.he knew she could.last, but it.didn't set right with him.his fur sparked,elctricity flashing in arcs throughthe course white locks.he fell from the tree,growling.Could it.be the demon inside of him?the blood that coursed through his veins?he couldn't be sure.he felt a need to side with her,and it was all he could to keep his instincts at bay.he walked toward the group,and passed the others,sitting next Rp her

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 am

((hmm I'll just asume things then -w- ))

The air shimmered briefly and tharros foot collided with something hard and razor sharp. The feline looked up at him dully and if he looked down, he'd see that he had collided with a white feathered wing, one that was impossibly hard, with feathers like hard, sharp razor blades. White, Feathered, Wings.

Now if that wasn't a clue they weren't dealing with a demon, they'd need some serious glasses.

"You know... that was nearly enough to actualy hurt me... interesting... but you two are starting to aggitate me...". The feathered appendage shuddered with strain as she pushed the large hybrid away and allowed her wings to settle on her back. Taking brief note of the dragon. "Did you come here to help me sweetheart? well I certainly appreaciate it...".

She chuckled and crossed her legs , looking up at thunder, her ice blue eyes shimmering in amusion"I might not be the demon you're looking for boy~ cause that one high tailed it when mister righteous was monologueing... but please..  go ahead~ try to kill me~"her grin grew wider, her tail twitching.

There might have been an angel sitting there, but there was little to her behaviour that would say angel and everything that screamed demon.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:53 pm

(I wasn't aware the RP was dead. As for the demon character. I thought when you said he vanished, I assumed he hualed ass away from the scene lol. Your assumptions can work however and I don't mind going by it.)

It was at this moment Tharros was aware of who he was attacking. As such, he showed no resistance against being pushed back. The avain feline levitated above the ground for a few moments, analyzing the angelic individual. He then slowly lowered himselft down where his heavy taloned feet met with the ground, showing little injury was done to them from the feathery appendage.

"Had I intended to cause more harm, I would have done so." The Griffin replied bluntly. With a sigh, he continued speaking. "I do apologize for my attack. I have encountered many demons who can alter their appearance to resemble your kind for the purpose of disguise." He explained. He then turned his attention to the dragon, and then the hedgehog, alternating between the 2 as he crossed his arms in boredum
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:31 pm

OOC) I wanted to go for more posting and this thread leapt at me...like a fangirl XD - the posts were recent, so I went for it.

IC) Thunder's expression went into a sneer as she bantered on, but he raised an eyebrow as he noticed her wings.

"You're probably a fallen angel." he remarked. "Either way, you're definitely who I'm looking for. The local church described you to the letter. Normally, I don't care for religious matters, but what I heard about you...it'd be a pleasure to wipe you from existence!"

With that, Thunder became surrounded with lightning, blipping to the winged feline's position and swinging his blade at her.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 pm

(I joined this for.2 reasons.1 because I don't mind dead threads.of.they can be revived,the do it.2 I wanted to get my character into more rp's,get people to like him)

so se was an angel...that made him feel instantly.better.then this.spark plug attacked.and that made his instincts kick in.he lifted his claws,catching the sword I hi talons,as electricity surged.he hissed as his fur sparked,a ball of fire forming in his free hand.he rammed it into the hedgehogs stomach,throwing him away.Demon blood or not,he didn't like it when the divine where attacked ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 pm

"Quite alright, I'm rather releaved that you did not snap my wing.. Healing tends to be a real bitch when it comes to broken bones" she flicked her hair back almost casualy before turning to look at the obviously more agitated hedgehog. 

"Really? I am your target am I? Sorry to dissapoint.. I'm no fallen angel, I'm just your regular angel.. Except I'm old as dirt and bored out of my skull and I do supose I get my morals a weeeee bit muddled sometimes... Can you blame a girl?".

She didn't even flinch when he attacked, didn't move an inch though she couldn't have predicted that the dragon would have blocked the blow for her. Her expression had gone carefully neutral though.

" charming... Thank you dear" she chimed pleasantly at the dragon.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Tharros understood the angel when she claimed she had an extensive life and was rather bored. His life has spanned for over 2,000 years and he felt as if existence was cumbersome. He too was grateful not much harm was inflicted. It would've been something he felt guilty for, especially considering what she was. The Griffin watched as the hedgehog attack and thought to step in, but the dragon seemed to react quicker and was stunned from the electricity. The actions presented by the thunder wielding hedgehog frustrated Tharros. As such, both paws gripped his 4 edged halberd as his rigid golden eyes glared at him.

"I advise you case your hostility. I will stop you myself if neccecary." He warned, snarling somewhat and exposing his formidable fangs from within his equally deadly beak.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:51 pm

he gave a quick not to her as the electricity sparked acrossed his fur,and jumped between his claws.he closed his fist,snuffing out the charge.his fur darkened slightly revealing his demonic side for a moment,before it returned.he stood infront of her,flexing his claws.She could.deal with this hedgehog,but he felt even a not so inoccent angel shouldn't,have to dirty her paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:46 pm

The angel simply leaned back, drapping herself along the bench in an almost egyptian or roman fashion. Her eyes lidding hald way. Why she looked positively ready to purr, not seeming at all bothered by the rising tensions and the potential threat. And why should she be? she wasn't kidding when she said she was older then dirt. The angel had over 3000 years on her, had seen nations come and go, faught wars with demons.. and for what...? things never changed, not really.

To her, Thunder was acting like a petulant child. A petulant child with quite a...shocking... bit of power... but a child never the less. She wouldn't say that she was a powerhouse in paticular. But she had experience on her side and a huge amount of energy that could be unleashed as all angels had. On top of that she could heal herself if necessary.

But really.. death might be a welcome thing. She tilted her head almost wistfully, her long hair cascading artfull down the side of the bench. Not that she would welcome it with open arms, no, she would fight it kicking and screaming every step of the way.

"Thunder... was it..?"she purred smoothly"I don't think you want to pick this fight boy..three against one doesn't seem like something you'd get out of unscathed..."she flipped the wing Tharros had hit before her for closer inspection, smoothening the razor sharp feathers back in place, seeming almost careless, but aware of just about everything going on around her.

"Have I really been such a bad girl that the chuch would sent someone after me...? ah then again.. it's hardly good for the reputation of religion if an angel did not quite act angelic... and inocent... Maybe I should get a harp and sing you a little hymn to fit your damn stereo type.." She studied her nails.

"Let me tell you a little something boy about demons and angels... we aint very different... except for the labels religion put on us. Angels are just as bad as demons... we've just got a holier then thou attitude to boot.. and if you ask me my peers let the whole 'devine messengers' thing get to their head... we know god as well as you do.. nothing devine about us but for the nature of our magic".

She laughed, like a peel of bells before her eyes shadowed over and her expression became sullen"no... not so different.. some of my friends are demons... there's demons that wouldn't hurt a fly.. and there's demons that sack cities... but there are angels who do the same... mostly the older amongst us don't mix in mortal affairs...it's like..."she gestured trying to find a good analogy"it's like playing with an ant hill...".

She grinned "It passes the time though".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Veral didn't move.odd.he usually didn't take maters like.this inorganic his.own hands...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:34 am

Thunder hit the pavement as the draconic creature stabbed him with his own sword. He quickly scrambled to his own feet, pulling his own sword from his gullet. Then rose up, giving the three a defiant look.

"Why are you two getting in my way?!" Thunder shouted. "You're not my enemy!"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:44 am

* A young female hedgeleon watches from within the shadows. She's interested, but not willing to get involved *

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 am

* Courage takes over common sense and she steps out into the light,. She hides a knife in the pocket of her black trench coat *

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonamyfan4402 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:30 am

(lol I just joined the website so im just gonna join in right here XD)

She sat on the tip of a tree and watched the commotion below. Her orange hair waved in the wind of an upcoming storm. She watched as her white gloves slowly burned the tree limb from where she was holding it.
  She jumped down and walked towards a cave by the hills and her footsteps scorched the grass around her. Her hair was glowing like a nearly extinguished flame as it started raining.
  Akira thought of talking to the people there, but she would not of survived long out in the rain. She entered the cave and laid down for a nap until the rain stopped.

Sonamyfan4402
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Location : In a cave by the hills watching as my flames burn the grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down