Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there

2 posters

Go down

Hello there Empty Hello there

Post by Thom Maverick Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:29 am

//Well... I'm pretty much new here. Not just on the website, but on role playing as well. And I also have the tendency to be a typo sometimes.
It might take a while for me to be a full-fledged roleplayer but I'll try my best. Anyway, let me introduce you guys to my OC.

The names Thom Maverick. I may be a Hedgehog but I'm not a native from Mobius. I live on a colony planet thousands of lightyears away from Mobius a hundred-thousand years in the future. Where I live, Mobians co-exist with Humans. And in the year 2525 a war between the Humans and a genocidal alien government called the Covenant and in the year 2547 my planet was destroyed. Everyone I knew gone in a flash, everyone but me. And a day after the attack, me and a few hundred survivors we're relocated to the colony world of Reach. And that was when I heard news about the illusive elite group of soldiers known as Spartans. I joined the program with one purpose. To avenge my friends, my family, my home. At the age of fifteen, I was already a corporal at that time when I was blasted to Mobius thanks to an EMP burst from a Deep-Space artifact that altered and activated an old teleporter sending me to Mobius a hundred-thousand years back to the past.

//If yo have any questions about my Introduction? Just reply

Last edited by Thom Maverick on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thom Maverick
Thom Maverick
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello there Empty Re: Hello there

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 am

No questions (currently, anyway).  Good to have you here!

I think we've met already, but if we haven't, I'm Light, alias Jaye.

Hope that you have a good time here and stay a while!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 am

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content