Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering Hedgebot

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Wandering Hedgebot - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering Hedgebot

Post by Spynmaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:29 am

So began the process. Thunder pieced together Gamma using what memory he had, building him up, then upgrading him accordingly, allowing the same freedom as XM, Rika, and Dextetta. He just couldn't believe his luck. Four emotional robots in his party. As he worked, he thought about Metal Sonic. Can he really be changed? Will he be as willing as his current cybernetic friends? Only one way to find out. They have to pursue him.

Finally, after much tedious work, Gamma-MK2 was finally complete. He called everyone in for the big moment, activating him.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:34 am

Dextetta and XM-01 run into the laboratory while Rika's avatar popped in.

The ceiling fan AI was the first to speak.  "Hello, Gamma.  My name is Rika.  It is nice to meet you."

"It is nice to see you up and running again, Gamma.  My name is Dextetta.  I understand that you were responsible for freeing XM-01.

"How did you allow me to feel, Gamma?" asked XM.

Gamma V

http://gammafangirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:52 am

Gamma was silent at first, scanning the room of these new bodies. Once he had gotten a feel, he finally responded, having that original voice pack.

"Rika...Dextetta..." he focused to XM. "You...you were an Eggman robot...but no more...I wanted...to rescue you...from Eggman's control. He is unfit to be master...yet...there are so many robots...who need help...I must help them..."

"Then we will go with you." Thunder said. "Stay with us so we can free those robots and stop Eggman."

"Yes...Eggman must be stopped..." Gamma said. "I will stay with you...Thunder..."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:00 am

Dextetta thought about all the intelligent robots that Dr. Eggman had created.  "I think we can start with Silver Sonic Mk II.  He is currently in storage...abandoned...at the Final Egg Base in the Mystic Ruins.  He was shut down before he ever had the chance to grow."

"I will join you.  It will be fascinating to meet a unit like myself," commented XM-01.

"Can we...search...for surviving first-run IntelliBreeze II Units?" asked Rika.  "Also...I think it would be nice...to meet my designer."

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:10 pm

"Rika," Thunder walked to her. "I was thinking of upgrading you with a rotor and thrusters, like a helicopter, so that you can have more of an advantage in the air. Oh, and I can upgrade your illusion program so that you'll be able to camouflage yourself." 

"As for the robots, I can use my mobile programming computer and batch of programs to administer their new free-will on the spot." Thunder said. "Who knows, we may be able to find some Robians, or roboticized mobians. Now, if only I could work on the de-roboticizer as fast...but that tech's so advanced that I would need an actual roboticizer first, and the only one who knows how to make one hasn't been seen for years. Rika, XM, Dextetta, do you know of someone names Charles Hedgehog?"

Then Thunder thought about what Rika said about meeting her designer. "I haven't read much about her yet. It's the first time I've been researching about IntelliBreeze units."

"The core manufacturing company is located in Westopolis." Fiona said.

"We can look in their junkyard for anything salvageable, too." Thunder added.

"We must also keep an eye out for Eggman and his robots." Gamma said. "He will surely want his malfunctioning robots back."

Then made a serious facial expression. "Well, that's too bad! He should've thought of that before treating them like trash! He's gonna have to get used to it! And if he wants a fight..." Then Thunder began to emit electricity from his hands. "Then I'll give him one. Speaking of which, XM, I didn't completely get rid of your weapons. You can transform into your battle form so that you can defend yourself when you need to. I know you're a pacifist, but there are still dangers in the world, and sometimes, a fight is necessary. I hope you understand. That goes for all of you."

"I will fight when it is needed." Gamma said. "I will destroy all hostile forces...especially Eggman. No one will stop us."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 pm

XM hung his head and produced a sigh.  "I understand...It is sometimes...necessary...to destroy?"

"Unfortunately, it is," replied Dextetta.  "Even in Super Mario World, you cannot avoid every fight if you want to complete the game."

"I...I understand."

"Fighting for what is right is a good thing.  Harming the innocent is what is wrong."

"Are dogs innocent?"

Dextetta giggled.  "Yes, but you shouldn't have to worry about accidentally killing any more with your upgrades."

"I am thankful for that," XM replied with a smile.

"I've been thinking...you need a better name than XM-01.  How about Rocky?"

"Rocky..."  XM put a hand on his chin to think about the new name.  "That is acceptable.  I am Rocky."

Rika and Dextetta both giggled.

"I chose the name because it's similar to Rock, which is Mega Man's original name."

"Mega Man?" Rocky asked, tilting his head.

"He is a character from a video game series.  He is an android who, although he would rather be helping his creator in the lab, he fights to protect the world from those who would use his kind for evil."

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:37 pm

"Rocky..." Gamma repeated. "Acceptable."

"I remember Mega Man." Thunder announced. "I also read about the game that came after, Mega Man X. In the future, he was found in a sealed capsule, 'cause Dr. Light feared that if he went out of control, he could really be unstoppable. But, he kept using his power for good, to protect humans and robots, stopping rogue bots called Mavericks. I liked him."

"We must not forget our own mission." Gamma said. "We must fight to free all robots from cruel and destructive masters, and we must stop those masters, like Dr. Eggman."

"Yeah." Thunder said. "We want robots to decide for themselves what is right or wrong, but we should always encourage what's right."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Dextetta smiled.  "We are the Robotic Freedom Fighters.  Freedom for all, flesh and robotic alike!"

Rika giggled and pumped her fist in the air, just as she had seen the red Cat Android do many times before.

Rocky soon smiled as well.  "Freedom for all."

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:10 am

Thunder's smile was wide as he saw his new robotic friends before him. "The Robotic Freedom Fighters! Fighting for freedom, justice, peace, friendship, goodness, and love, for all life, artificial and organic!"

He stretched his hand outward in front of him, encouraging others to reach out to his hand. Once they were all in, he had everyone break off it in a cheer.

Once that was done, preparations were made for the journey to the Final Egg at the Mystic Ruins. Then, Thunder gathered everyone to the underground garage, where a foil, an arched aircraft sat. He got everyone inside, and then he turned it on and opened up the roof, which revealed a hole where the craft took off, high into the sky.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:05 am

As the aircraft flew toward the Final Egg Base, Rocky looked out the window at the world below.  Some of the roofs of buildings, as well as trees and lampposts, were decorated in twinkling multicolored lights.  He turned to Rika, who, surrounded by a holographic overlay of her default avatar, sat next to him.  "It is beautiful, isn't it, Rika?"

Rika smiled.  "It is.  I would hear people talk about these Christmas lights, but I could never see them until now."

"I know.  Soon, you will not be the only one.  When we find the other first-run units, they should be given the chance to see them as well."

"Your fellow Metal Series units should see them as well," Rika smiled.  The AI then turned around to face Gamma.

"Gamma, would you like to see the lights as well?"

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:21 am

"Lights..." Gamma repeated, looking at the colorful lights. "What is the significance of these lights?"

"They symbolize the holiday season of Christmas." Thunder said. "People decorate with the lights to show their joy for it."

"Joy..." Gamma thought this word over for a while. "Is Joy...a good thing to have?"

"Alot of people think so." Thunder said. "Happiness is a good thing, I think. How about the rest of you?"

Soon, the ship reached its destination, the Mystic Ruins. It stopped nearby the cliff, opening the bay door so that Thunder, Rika, Rocky, Dextetta, and Gamma could get off. Fiona showed the way with her hologram arrows.

"Alright, everyone." Thunder took the lead. "Keep your radars and sensors on full, and don't take anything for granted. Let's be careful, but be brave, too. Everyone ready?"

With that, they proceeded forward.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:24 am

Rocky and Rika led the way, both on the lookout for any sort of security systems Eggman could've left operational since abandoning the base.  Eventually, they stopped when they heard something pop out of the ground.  It was a double-barreled laser turret, and it was preparing to fire.

Sensing the danger, Rocky closed his eyes and transformed into his battle mode.  He then pointed his cannon arm at the turret, but was hesitant to fire until it released a pair of high-powered laser beams.  The beams went right through Rika's hologram, but managed to strike Rocky's left leg.  Thankfully, they didn't do much damage.  Now realizing that hesitation was not an option, Rocky blasted the turret and rocketed into the base with Rika following close behind.

Once they got inside, Rocky stopped to look around.  There were a number of green glass tubes, each illuminated from within by a ring of fluorescent lights.  Most of the tubes were empty, but one held a gunmetal gray Hedgehog-shaped robot who hung limply from suspension cables attached to a metal restraint around its waist.

Rocky returned to his android form and walked up to the tube.  The robot, with its head hanging down, looked sad to him.  "Do not worry," he said out loud, even though the robot couldn't hear him.  "My friends and I have come to rescue you."  Just then, he heard footsteps from behind.  He turned around quickly, preparing to face whatever threat awaited him, only to breathe a sigh of relief when he saw that it was only Dextetta.

"There is is," the Cat android chirped.  "Silver Sonic Mk II.  This robot was built upon the salvaged remains of the original Silver Sonic, a robot used to guard the Death Egg space station.  In its original form, Silver Sonic was slow, bulky, and had a limited AI system.  The Mk II form has enhanced speed and durability as well as an experimental variant of Metal Sonic's AI chip."

"Does that mean he can feel?" asked Rika.

"It is quite possible, Rika, and it is possible that it may happen fairly quickly.  Dr. Eggman abandoned this robot before completing the necessary overhauls to the original Silver Sonic OS.  That OS did not have restraint programs built in due to the limited AI it supported."  With that, she walked over to the console attached to the tube and typed in a series of commands., causing the glass to fly upwards while Silver Sonic Mk II was released from his metallic restraint and lifted his head."

"Hello, Silver Sonic Mk II," greeted Rocky, extending his hand for the newly-awakened robot to shake.

The gunmetal robot didn't respond.  Instead, he scanned his surroundings.  Nothing about his current location was familiar to him.
  He then focused on Rocky, Dextetta, and Rika before finally speaking.  "Not Death Egg.  I-den-ti-fy lo-ca-tion.  I-den-ti-fy life-forms."  the machine's speech was slow, and the pitch, which would otherwise be monotone, jumped around erratically from syllable to syllable.

"My name is Rocky, formerly XM-01."

"Ro-cky," repeated Silver.

"My name...is Rika."

"Ri-ka."

"I am Dextetta, and you are not on the Death Egg.  You are on Mobius.  More specifically, you are in the abandoned Final Egg Base in the Mystic Ruins."

"Dex-tet-ta...Fi-nal Egg...Mo-bi-us.  Where is Mas-ter?"

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 am

As they went inside, Rocky and Rika took point. Suddenly, the turret attacked so suddenly, but he noticed Rocky hesitate and take a shot in the leg as a result. "Rocky!" Thunder exclaimed as he saw him take out the turret afterward. "Are you alright?" Gamma simply watched as everything took place. He knew that Rocky should act more quickly in the future.

Once they reached the main area, it was there that they saw the gunmetal-colored robot, Silver Sonic-MKII, and Rocky & Rika immediately try to communicate with him. It seems that the robot didn't know that he was no longer on the flying orbital base known as the Death Egg. Gamma eyed it all over. If Thunder hadn't restored him, Gamma would be invading this bot as well.

"Your Master is no longer here." Thunder spoke up, getting out his gear. "He abandoned you before you were complete, making other creations long after you. But don't worry. Like the others said, we're here to get you out. I'm going to take care of you from now on. My name is Thunder the Hedgehog. You can call me Thunder."

"I am Gamma-MKII." Gamma announced.

With that, Thunder went to work reprogramming it the same way he did with the other bots. He would need to get back home before he could do any body work and upgrading, but this would be good enough for now.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Silver Sonic Mk II looked at Thunder and Gamma.  "Free.  You will care?"

"We will, Silver.  We are your friends."

"Friends...will care.  Friends will care!"

"You sound excited."

"Ex-cit-ed!  Friends will care!"

Dextetta giggled.  This one certainly had a cuteness about him.

Silver just tilted his head.  "Identify...sound."

"It is a giggle.  I made it because I find you cute.  You are like a young child, and you are just now being allowed to find your place in the world."

"Where is...friends' base?"

"It is in the Mobian Desert.  We will take you there if you would like," Dextetta answered with a sweet smile.

"Would like!  Go to friends' base!"

"Just follow the arrows," instructed the Cat android, pointing at the glowing arrows that led the way to the aircraft.

"Fol-low ar-rows," Silver repeated before dashing off at breakneck speed, following the path marked by Fiona's glowing arrows."

Dextetta giggled and followed him, with Rocky and Rika close behind.

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 am

Thunder smiled as he watched Silver Sonic dash off, happy as a schoolboy let out of classes. "Well, that worked out very well." Thunder said. "Let's get him home so we can give him a once-over."

Thus, Silver Sonic was directed to the Tempest, Thunder's ship, where the team climbs aboard and exits the Mystic Ruins, flying off back to the Mobian Desert.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:43 am

As the Tempest flew back to the Mobian Desert, Silver Sonic Mk II wandered around the aircraft like a child who had been mainlining Red Bull.  Eventually, a gray and lavender handheld device caught his attention.  This device had a cartridge sticking out of it with a sticker on the front reading 'Best SMW Hacks.'

"That is my portable Super NES console, Silver Sonic.  Thunder built it for me as a Christmas present last year," Dextetta explained, noticing Silver's fascination with her handheld retro game console.

Silver Sonic eyed the machine for another split-second before picking it up.  Unfortunately, his grip was too tight.  The portable SNES was crushed, sending pieces of plastic and semiconductor every which way.

Slightly startled by the loud snap of the machine being crushed, the gunmetal-hued robot jumped back a bit before looking at the fallen pieces of broken handheld scattered on the floor.

"You broke it, Silver.  You should be more careful when trying to pick things up, OK?"

Silver Sonic made a robotic groaning sound.  He only wanted to pick the portable SNES up and maybe see how it worked.  He didn't want to break it.

"Do not worry too much, Silver," said Dextetta, putting a consoling hand on the robot's shoulder.  "A new one can be made, and I could always get another flash cart and download those hacks again."

Silver Sonic tilted his head confusedly.  "Flash cart?  Hacks?"

Dextetta giggled.  "Flash carts are special SNES cartridges that store games using flash memory, and hacks are modified versions of games.  In the case of the flash cart you broke, the hacks were based on Super Mario World.  I had some really good ones on there."

"Real-ly good hacks?"

"Hacks like Kamek's Island, Mario & Luigi: Starlight Island Adventure, and Super Mario Bros. 5 Reborn.  Once you learn how to pick up things without breaking them, you can give the games a try."

"Give games a try!"

Dextetta giggled at the 'young' machine's excitement, but her amusement turned to shock when the Tempest began to shake rather violently.

Silver let out a "Huh?" while trying to maintain his footing.

"I think we are under attack.  It must be Dr. Eggman."

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:59 am

When everyone got on board, Silver was already curious about everything around him, especially Dextetta's hacked games. Unfortunately, he was not aware of his own strength, and he easily broke it under his powerful grip. Fortunately, Dextetta was there to console him, reminding him how valuable it is to be careful.

"I was going to upgrade the systems anyway." Thunder said. "I found a website with a game called Mushroom Kingdom Fusion. It's project that's full of different crossovers."

That was when the Tempest began shaking. Instantly, Thunder's expression went serious. "Fiona! I need scanners! What's going on?!"

"There's a robot attacking us outside!" she responded. "It...it looks like an upgraded version of Rocky! Dex, Rika, assist me!"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 am

Dextetta and Rika rushed to the bridge to see the menacing looking robot on the viewscreen.  The machine was hovering about 10 feet away from the Tempest and had a large drill embedded in the hull.  This drill was tethered to the robot's right arm by a long steel cable.  Meanwhile, it pointed a cannon arm directly at the viewscreen and fired, knocking out the entire scanner array.

"The scanners have all been disabled," announced Dextetta.  "We also might have a hull breach.  This robot is XM-02.  According to my most recent hack on Eggman's database, it is to be the successor to XM-01.  Its left arm is equipped with a cable-tethered diamond-infused drill while its left arm is equipped with an adaptable cannon.  It improves upon the 'flaws' of its predecessor by having a program that is 'resistant to configuration errors.'  Its combat protocol is reinforced by a secondary AI system which is intended to make sure the robot's will to fight is not dampened by the main AI if it goes rogue.  If you ask me, two AIs in the same housing is risky unless the secondary AI is less advanced."

XM-02, meanwhile, used its cannon arm to blast another hole in the hull of the Tempest before withdrawing its tethered drill from the hole it had made earlier.

Rika flew over to the new hole to inspect the damage, even though she didn't know how to repair it.  "Why are you attacking us?" she asked.

"Objective: Terminate unit XM-01.  Unit XM-01 located within vessel."

"You...do not have to follow that objective."

XM didn't listen, instead firing a plasma blast that sent Rika flying into the opposite wall of the airship.

Hearing the crash of Rika's impact, Rocky rushed over to the modified ceiling fan's side.  "Rika," he asked, his voice full of worry, "are you functional?"

"I...cannot fly," the AI responded weakly.

The red Hedgehog android picked her up gently, only to be knocked against the wall himself by another plasma blast from XM-02.

"Rocky...He wants...to destroy you."

Rocky set Rika down and transformed into his Battle Mode before facing his assailant.  "Why did you damage Rika?"

"Question irrelevant," XM-02 replied before thrusting his tethered drill in Rocky's direction.  Rocky responded by catching the bit in his claw.  Dodging was not an option this time with Rika lying paralyzed behind him.

"Target is protecting...Rika," observed XM before releasing a cable from the barrel of his cannon arm.  This cable snaked around Rocky and attached itself to Rika.

"No!" cried Rocky before firing a barrage of plasma bursts at the cable in an attempt to sever it before Rika was drawn any closer to her would-be captor.  The blasts succeeded in severing the cable, but also created a hole in the floor below it.

"You have further damaged your transport.  This will not protect unit Rika," commented the newer model.  Although XM-02's voice was monotone and apparently devoid of emotion, Rocky felt that the robot was mocking him, making him feel worse about the damage he caused than he already did.

As if taking advantage of Rocky's current emotional state, XM-02 caused the severed cable to self-repair and quickly drew Rika into the barrel of his cannon arm.  He then used her blades as a makeshift weapon, which he swung at Rocky's midsection.  This did nothing to damage the Hedgebot, but it caused Rika's ceiling fan blades to be snapped off.

To Rocky, it seemed that XM-02 didn't care that using Rika as a weapon was ineffective in physically harming him since the emotional harm was far greater.

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Another Metallix unit, the replacement of Rocky, in fact, and its superiority showed. Thunder knew he was in for a fight. However, Gamma had rushed in before him, barrels blazing. But, Thunder did not want the XM to be too badly damaged. So, a hammer had materialized in Thunder's hand, one side as a square blunt, the other a triangular point. It was made of steel infused with the crystals of a geode from which he was found when he first awakened in the desert. It channeled electricity very well and in massive amounts, so the hammer was the best form of it. The handle was elongated to allow dual handling for more combat adversity.

He made his way to where the battle was, seeing the extensive damage done to the ship. "The Tempest..." Thunder said with grief in his tone.

Then he noticed what had happened to Rika due to the fight with XM-02. A decision had to be made before the ship took on critical damage.

"Fiona, open the bay doors!" he commanded. "Then make a course right for the base! Then you and Dextetta rally the combat units into the Pillbug, and bring some repair units!"

The Pillbug was among the heavy ground transport units, made for mass deployment of Thunder's well-armed combat units and other units as well. The Pillbug itself was armed with guns, cannons, and missile launchers, and heavily armed. To compensate for its speed, thrusters and propulsion rotors gave it more speed in a pinch.

Issues ordered, Thunder knew what he had to do. He charged much, much electricity into himself, charged right at XM-02, and swung his hammer at him with all intent to send him out of the bay door, with Rocky and Rika with him. He could repair them if need be, but he needed to get XM-02 off of the Tempest and into the open, and fortunately, they were over plenty of open land.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:13 pm

XM-02, still focused on attacking Rocky while using Rika as a shield, was caught off guard as Thunder's hammer struck him on the right side, sending him flying out the bay door toward the flat land below.

Meanwhile, as the Tempest headed back to base, Dextetta ran over to Rocky's side to assess his damage and comfort him.

"Rika...." the android said weakly.

"We'll do our best to extract her from XM-02.  Then we'll repair her.  Don't worry, Rocky."

Rocky struggled to stand up, sparks flying out of an open wound in his midsection."

"We're traveling at max speed toward the base.  Hopefully, by the time we get there, your brother will be free.  He won't have to hurt you anymore."

"I hope so"

Silver Sonic soon joined Dextetta at Rocky's side.  "Ro-cky...broke?"

The Cat android turned to face the gunmetal gray Hedgebot.  "Yes," she replied.  "Thunder has repair units back at the base that can fix him though."

"Friends will care."

"Friends will always care, Silver," Dextetta said with a warm smile.

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:55 am

Thunder used a flying static cloud to keep himself from crashing to the ground, wondering if XM-02 survived that fall. As they came to the ground, Thunder got off, looking at XM-02. He only hoped that Rocky would make the trip back to the base.

"XM-02, announce status." Thunder asked him.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:09 am

"Target is escaping.  Must pursue," replied XM.  Rika, still conscious on the barrel of the robot's arm cannon.  She engaged her holographic projector, projecting a highly-fragmented version of her avatar.  "XM, do you...understand...feelings?" she asked nervously.

"Program is not permitted to understand emotions beyond their exploitation."

"My friends can...fix that."

XM-02 began to shake before taking aim at Thunder and firing Rika at him."

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:18 am

Thunder's eyes widened as Rika was thrown at him. He dropped his hammer and held his arms and hands out, catching Rika as he saw XM-02 go back towards the ship. Holding Rika in one hand, he used the other to produce a technique with his lightning.

The electricity took the form of a claw, launching at XM and trying to grapple and grab him. Once he did so, he shocked XM-02 into submission.

"You're not getting away that easily!" Thunder said.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:25 am

XM-02 felt the electrical claw penetrate his armor and shock his circuits.  This surge of power temporarily overloaded his combat AI, causing his main AI to be able to break free for a brief moment.

"Why....must....this...unit...fight...XM-01?" it asked.  "XM-01....."

The main AI was cut off as the combat AI rebooted itself.  The machine was still restrained by the Thunder Claw though.  Still, XM-02 managed to deploy a cable from his cannon arm.  This cable snaked around until it reached Gamma, then attempted to latch onto him.

Gamma V

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 am

As the Thunder Claw shocked XM-02, he heard a bit of conflict in his voice. Perhaps something surfaced. However, things became drastic as the robot tried to attack Gamma-MKII. It was time to act now.

"WARNING: Sabotage attempt detected!" Gamma announced as he tried to shoot the cord. "XM-02 is attempting to take over my systems through cybernetic absorption!"

He revealed his programming gear, tackled XM-02, and proceeded to go to work. It was then that he found it. Two AIs! The conflict! That's why XM sounded different! He worked to separate the more-aggressive AI from the original one, then he induced his free-willed program into XM.

"XM-02, release the robot right now!" Thunder ordered.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next