Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burner does requests!

+4
KK-Afterbrun
Cyril Wer Kaldra
vegetaovr9000
Caliburn
8 posters

Go down

Burner does requests! Empty Burner does requests!

Post by Caliburn Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:51 pm

I need practice with drawing and stuff, so...

Anyhoo, as you see from the topic title, yes, I'm doing
REQUESTS
If you want your character to be drawn by me, simply copy and paste the template thing.

I'm only going to do SIX requests at a time, so first come, first serve.

If I say requests are closed, THEY ARE CLOSED.

Name of Char:
Description or Picture:
Pose:

---

Slots:
Cybot (Savage)
Srunks (vegetaovr)
Cyril (Gee I wonder who)
Rhine & Flicky (Afterburn)
Star Kirby & Twirley Nightmaren (Jill)
Terrados (SSS003)

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Burner does requests! Empty Re: Burner does requests!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Name of Char: Cybot
Description or Picture: Robotic, a brain dome at his forehead containing a brain, a tube with pink nutriant fluid at his back pouring to the back of his head, two curved horns facing upwerds each at both sides of his head with a final horn facing upwerds at the top of his head, the robotic body is made of out titanium alloy, with his fingers being very sharp, his feet having only one point, no toes, his eyes are glowing red, with sharp teeth with two small pistons raising his mouth up and down, and thats all I can think off for desc. :S
Pose: Holding his left hand out, the palm of it facing upwards, he is smiling evilly

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Name of Char: Srunks
Description or Picture:
http://vegetaovr9000.deviantart.com/art/Srunks-2-414371227
Pose: Running
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Name of Char: Cyril
Description or Picture: Nine-tailed kitsune,voidblack fur,bloodred eyes with slitted pupils. Wears darkblue three quarter pants with no shirt. Wears pentagramshaped amulet with small crystal orbs embedded in each tip in the color red,black,blue,bronze and green.
Pose:
Standing,tails bend around him with the fur on them standing on end and pointing in the same direction and layered with a small layer of crystal,giving the impression of spears.  mischievious or insaneish look in his eyes with grin to match.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Name of FC: Rhine and her flicky
Discription: Slender Silvery Dark Grey Fur Body with Ash Grey coloured Muzzle, Short pointy ears with Pink inner ears, Flat shouder-length hair with Black and Red tips, Long Crimson & Indigo striped tail, cute little nose on a short snout, and percing Black-Green eyes. Long Black Gloves that reaches just below her sholders, Long Black Skirt that goes down passed her knees and is jaggedly torn at the base, a wide Dark Indigo chevron top with a Long Black Cape, a pair of Black Heels with Crimson clasps, an Obsidian Bracelet with black pear inlays, and a Black, Short Brimmed Pointy Hat with a Dark Indigo Point at the top and a Crimson Buckle at the base. Wrathven has a short crooked beak, black feathers and indigo eyes.
Pose: Sitting sidesaddle on her trident. Wrathven flying around her head.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Twilight Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Characters: Star Kirby, and Twirley Nightmaren.

Links: Star Kirby: http://jillcassanderaprower.deviantart.com/art/Star-Kirby-416251618
Twirley Nightmaren: http://jillcassanderaprower.deviantart.com/art/Twirley-Nightmaren-416249926
>:3
Poses: Star Kirby: Crossing his arms and smirking at Twirley.
Twirley: Flying around and smiling :3

Last edited by Jill Twilight on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left something out.)
Jill Twilight
Jill Twilight
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:59 am

Name of character: Terrador

Description: Short and thick brown fur covers his entire body. His broad chest has an arched tuft of tan fur going across it. His hands have five fingers with fairly sized dark brown, slightly curved and pointed spikes protruding from the knuckles on his pinkie and index finger. His feet also have five toes respectively. He has a pair of serious and constantly alert eyes with emerald green irises, black pupils and glassy white sclera. A pair of rounded ears with dark brown upper halves, green tips and tan inner areas are perked on the top of his head. 5 long and slightly arched black whiskers reach out to the edges of his slender, tan-skinned muzzle. He has a pointed, shiny black nose with no apparent nostrils. Thick, dark brown markings outline the shape of his eyes, resulting in a mask of sorts. 2 thin tan stripes run vertically along his forehead and the top of his head. His eyelids are dark brown as well and the sides of his head are tan colored. Fangs are visible when his mouth is open even at the slightest. His tail is thin, straight and rather lengthy, hanging down just below knee level. The outer half of his tail is dark brown and has a thin green stripe that evenly separates the two halves. He has green, circular markings on both palms and the backs of his hands with matching ones on the tops and bottoms of both feet. There is also a diamond shaped green marking on the middle of his forehead in between his tan stripes.

A multitude of moderately thin dreadlocks cover all sides of his head. 3 short dreads hang from each of the front corners of his head and cover the outer edges of his eyes. The outermost 2 reach the bottom of his muzzle while the remaining 4 reach to the top of his muzzle. 4 dreadlocks just past shoulder length are seen on each side of his head. Finally, 5 waist level dreads are on the back of his head with the middle one being twice as thick and mid-back level. The bottom half of all these are also green in color.

Gloves and shoes are absent. He wears a pair of baggy tan pants that have his tail poking out the back. The pants are held up by a dark brown belt. The belt buckle is large metallic green letters that spell "GEO".

Pose: Somewhat battle-ready, as if he's preparing to defend himself against a potential threat.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:58 am

Slots are now full. I'll get down to doing the requests ASAP.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Vegeta.

I have no idea if there's a nose in your pic, but whatever. Have a noseless thing.
Burner does requests! Srunks_by_therealburningfox-d6zbpsa
This has been delayed so badly. :I Anyway, there are like five other requests I need to get done. THEY WILL GET DONE EVENTUALLY.

I had to rush this by the way just to make sure it got done. The others will be done soon. I may or may not come back to these and add shading/effects when I get down to it. Sorry. ^^;
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Burner:

Srunks does have a nose but no matter. It's still pretty cool and I'm glad you did this. Thanks a ton.
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisLilyheart Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Excuse a noob who just finished reading the forum rules, but - didn't the rules specifically NOT to do requests on here? XD
ChrisLilyheart
ChrisLilyheart
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Actualy the rules are currently under review and will be updated at later notice. Concidering this is the current main admin's thread you can be safe to asume its ok :>
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisLilyheart Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:48 am

Hehe, okay. ^^; I try very hard to follow rules if possible, so it just SEEMED surprising to me. Razz
ChrisLilyheart
ChrisLilyheart
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down