Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

3 posters

Go down

Greetings  Empty Greetings

Post by missbat Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:19 am

Hello everyone, I'm missbat, though you can just call me Bat. Or whatever else you like, really. It doesn't much matter. :> I'm a twenty year old animation student in Houston. I have a wonderful life and I'm typically a very calm and mellow person.

I'm not really sure what to say here. Heh. I'm a long-time fan of Sonic, and I also enjoy other things such as Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Legend of Zelda, etc. I've been roleplaying for about seven years, though my rping has been a bit rusty lately. I'll try to step up my game. cx

I really hope I can make friends with many people here, and look forward to rping with you all.

You can find me at deviantart as seashellby and on skype as shelbyswitzerland.

Last edited by missbat on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Greetings  Empty Re: Greetings

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Ello thur,

I already greeted you on the cbox but dang XD I already watch you on da. My deviantart is the same as my username on here :>

Anyway, I'm Lady devourer of new people and so on and so forth we've been though this on the cbox XD

I'm 22, have 10 years of roleplay experience and am a former game design student(I got kicked off for not being able to program D|). Hope you enjoy your stay here :>
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello and welcome!

I wouldn't know the DA, since I forget too often to follow it...but I'm absolutely certain I recognize that picture from SB; granted it's been many a moon since I visited that place...

Rambling aside - name's Jaye, sixteen, I write the forum newspaper and some stories, and haven't specialized a career path at this point.

Hope to see you around!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:16 pm

@ Lady Tragedy
Lol, yes, nice to see you again! And I thought that username looked familiar! And I'm sorry to hear about your schooling experience! D:> Will you be planning on returning to that field after you learn programming, or try and pursue a different career?

@ Quiet Light
Hello, nice to meet you! :>
And what do you mean by SB, if you don't mind me asking? cx If you're referring to my avatar as 'that picture' this is my first time using it on any site, so if you do recognize it it probably wasn't from me. cx
And not to worry, you'll have plenty of time for that! I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Anyway, nice to meet you again!

Last edited by missbat on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:35 pm

I'm currently studying law but you don't need a specific education to get into the gaming industry :> I've learned almost everything they teach on that education. The next year would have been internship. So yeah I'll try getting into the industry, but I want an actual degree in something as a back up. To get into the game industry you need a good portfolio, thats all :>
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Having a degree helps, though. XD Law school, eh? That's really cool! I hope everything works out for you! :>
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum