Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone~!

+4
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Caliburn
lady-tragedy
LaishLife
8 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone~! Empty Hello Everyone~!

Post by LaishLife Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:21 pm

On this website, I've decided to call myself LaishLife, but I'm better known other places as pichulover20, especially on DeviantART, where I post a lot of different fanfiction and Sonic-related drawings.

My best friend introduced me to Sonic roleplaying three years ago and the two of us have been roleplaying together ever since.
We've been constructing a total of five stories -- all started at different times -- over the years and we are still running them all at the same time today.

However, my friend's method of roleplay can often get repetitive. Her characters -- even characters like Shadow or Sonic -- almost always reflect her own personality; shy, emotional, and angsty. She doesn't make much of an effort to keep her characters consistent. I find myself often getting frustrated because she constantly gets her characters seriously injured or depressed and I end up playing the comfort role over and over again.

I've come here looking for some diversity. I'm looking to roleplay with someone that can keep characters in character and someone who is flexible at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that in mind, here are some things rp-related that you should know about me:

1.) I'm a romantic -- What I mean by that is that my stories often lean more on the romantic side. With that being said, I'm okay with anything and any pairing; Sonamy, Sonadow, Shadails -- you name it.
I'm also alright with how ... um... deep ... a romance gets, if you know what I mean. But I will only go as far as you're willing to go. However, there are some lengths that I won't stoop to, so I have limits as well.

Also, I'm all for m-preg as well~!

2.) I'm not good with One-Liners -- I've tried roleplaying with a girl that doesn't say a whole lot. I would write some long dialogue or action and all she would reply with sometimes was, "Okay" or "Yes". It wasn't much for me to work with, especially when a particular scene was demanding more emotion or action.

It takes two to tango, so I prefer more when it's needed. Not always, but when it's needed. So do give detail when you can.

3.) I don't like to share characters -- I don't mean that in a rude way. Usually, I choose a specific canonized character to play as (like Sonic) and I like to be the only one playing that character. Nor do I play my rp partner's chose characters unless given the permission.

4.) I prefer that my partner uses proper grammar. Shortcuts like, "u" I believe are okay from time to time, but not to the point where it's hard to read or lazy.

5.) I am always open to new ideas -- While I'm often hesitant to venture out of my comfort zone, I will never throw aside any ideas you may have. I am flexible and we can always talk new ideas out, even during the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also have a deviantART account and a Kik account as well.

DeviantART: Pichulover20

Kik: LaishLife

If you have any questions about me, don't be afraid to ask!
Nice to meet you all ^^
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone~! Empty Re: Hello Everyone~!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:27 pm

wow well welcome to the site! I'm GrudgePygeon,but you can call me shae for a shortcut.
Hope you have a good time here,and i get a chance to rp with ya as well!

(XD i'm not great at welcomes..sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Well thats certainly an... interesting introduction? XD

I'm Lady, I've been on this place for about 2 years now I think? I am a rp veteran with 10 years of roleplaying experience and I too have a deviant art acount: lady-tragedy.deviantart.com

I'm 22 and study law, though before that I studied game design. 

I'm the one who plays Dr Finitevus on this site :>  I don't do one liners, in fact my posts tend to be so huge they kill most roleplays because people don't read them :I  or at least it feels that way since my rp's die horrible painfull deaths once I lose control of my post lenghts (I try to keep them small I swear)

I'm and artist as well as a writer. I mostly draw though, I'm not very confident in my writing though people seem to enjoy it..

hmmm thats about it :> I'm always up for a rp so feel free to drop me a pm or something.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Welcome to the site. What am i even doing her-oh right. I'm the admin here and graphics designer. i also control Sonic on here and have about 4 years of roleplay experience behind me. Check out the rules and all that first, if you need anything pm me! Enjoy yourself.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Welcome to SRN. I am just your everyday crazy kitsune. I am also the one who controls Chaos. Which kinda fits my personality :3
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Hello there!

Name's KK-Afterbrun (Which is not a typo), but call me K.K.

I am also a fan fiction writer on DeviantArt and I'll be sure to check out your work.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Wow. That's quite the introduction there.

I'm not normally very.. social. Funny how I'm on an RP forum then, huh?

Anyway, hello Laish! I'm Deux. Getting to roleplay with you will be a pleasure, I'm sure.

Crawls all the way back to awkward box
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:03 am

Ooooh! new friend! I'm Boubka, nice to meet you. 
Do you like it here already? I hope so! I think i'll not see you much because I almost never roleplay in the forum itself. I'm more from the chat but it's good to see a new member here with good experience. 
Have a good time.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by LaishLife Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:57 am

Boubka The Fox wrote:Ooooh! new friend! I'm Boubka, nice to meet you. 
Do you like it here already? I hope so! I think i'll not see you much because I almost never roleplay in the forum itself. I'm more from the chat but it's good to see a new member here with good experience. 
Have a good time.

Thank you ^^ And yes, I'm having a good time so far.

This place is a lot more organized than I thought it would be.
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:51 pm

LaishLife wrote:This place is a lot more organized than I thought it would be.
Believe me I had to sort a lot of stuff out. XD
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:44 am

Hello and welcome!

Name's Light, or Jaye if you'd rather.  I run the newspaper around here; if you have any questions about it I'm the point-manfox.  I suppose one might call me a liberal traditionalist when it comes to RPing and plotting - the points I don't mind about can go anywhere, but once a line is crossed I'm not taking another step.

...regardless, and back on the topic of the welcome, hope to see you around!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum