Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Release: Interview with Punk the Hedgehog - Jan. 29, 2014

Go down

Special Release: Interview with Punk the Hedgehog - Jan. 29, 2014 Empty Special Release: Interview with Punk the Hedgehog - Jan. 29, 2014

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:08 am

Interview with Punk the Hedgehog
Interview by SST Correspondent MidknightBeast

MidknightBeast: Hello there readers of the Station Square Times, my name is MidknightBeast and today I am in the company of Punk the Hedgehog, the second owner of a chaos emerald to have joined us! Amazing. How are you, Punk?
Punk The Hedgehog: Already starting off with a hard question, I can't complain at the moment though, yourself?
Midknight: I'm good, thank-you. I understand that you are in the possession of a chaos emerald, bet you're pretty happy with yourself on that one?
Punk: I wouldn't say happy is the right word. Confused is, you see I'm not even sure how I got a hold of this, I just woke up and, there it was.
Midknight: Ah...well...scrap my next question then...I WAS going to ask how it came to you, or how you got it...That sure is strange though, isn't it?
Punk: Indeed it is strange, This kind of thing has become frequent though, People continue to blame me for rampages and attacks that I haven't committed!
Midknight: You don't say? Do you mind telling us what people have been telling you about these.."Rampages"?
Punk: For the most part, I've "apparently" been attacking any random person on the street, attempting to kill them or brutallize them. But, I'd never do a thing like that! At least, I'm sure I wouldn't.
Midknight: So you don't make yourself to be violent at all?
Punk: Only in times of need, for the sake of good, In the past I've been quite the hero...Or, so I say eheh.
Midknight: Oh really? Do you have any powers? Abilities? They seem to be quite the thing around these parts.
Punk: Simple manipulation over light, Allows me to form rays of the stuff for attacking. Think of it as photosynthesis.
Midknight: Photosynthesis? Do you mind explaining a bit more?
Punk: I absorb power from the sun. Much like a plant would do, I think its a family thing, my parents never explained it to me. So obviously as you would guess, its very hard for me to gain power at night or in dark areas.
Midknight: Very interesting. Are you close with your family?
Punk: I was as a little kid. I moved away earlier in life to try and see the world and work. I keep in contact with them from time to time.
Midknight: Do you have any siblings?
Punk: A brother, whom I had a falling out with, we haven't talked in a good while....and I suppose, A sister, but she's more of a clone gone wrong.
Midknight: A clone!? How did that happen?
Punk: Eheh...lets just say never...ever...EVER, Annoy someone who has the power to manipulate. Because they will mess with you....a lot.
Midknight: Haha, I'll be sure to remember that. What kind of stuff do you do? My last interviewee was an adventurer...You said earlier you where quite the hero in the past.
Punk: I'm a volunteer, I often seek out people in need while I'm out in public and do what I can to help them. It's hard to live with, but I always put other people over myself.
Midknight: I see...What has been the most extreme situation in which you put your life over someone else's?
Punk: It's very hazy but, I remember in a battle long ago, with a being of amazing power and evil, one of my comrades was about to be obliterated, but, I took the blow, luckily I'm still here today.
Midknight: Quite the harsh past I take it?
Punk: Harsh? Oh yeah, I've drew the short straw many a times, not many what the category may be, but, ya gotta keep a smile on your face I guess.
Midknight: But I'm sure you've had people to support you?
Punk: I did! But a lot of them dropped off the face of the planet. Luckily I've got a bunch that are there to stay.
Midknight: Who would you say is your best friend around these parts?
Punk: It's not fair for me to answer that! I have some great friends, like Adena, Sam, Spark, list goes on.
Midknight: I guess so, *laughs* I assume you're very close to these people, how long have you known them?
Punk: Oh jeez, a long time now, 2-3 years now?
Midknight: How did you all meet?
Punk: Its hard to recall, I remember I met Adena at school. The others, all just appeared, usually in battle situations, we found and helped each other.
Midknight: Seems like quite a friendly community, like everyone gets along. Now, other than mysteriously obtaining the chaos emerald, what would you say is your greatest achievement?
Punk: Greatest achievement? Oh jeez, hm, I gotta say defeating a god alongside my friends, and celebrating together after overcoming such a tremendous feat.
Midknight: A god?
Punk: I don't recall his name, but lets just say the guy turned us into kids and we were not happy.
Midknight: Um...Well...I think that this is good place to bring this to an end...Any last words for the readers?
Punk: Of course. Ladies and Gentlemen. In order to succeed in life, you have to make a statement, you have to look inside yourself and say 'What am I willing to put up with today?' And also....just be happy! Thank you!
Midknight: Thank-you for joining us today, I'm sure the readers will be extremely interested in the information we got today.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down