Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning!

+3
DeuxExDimensia
Azrael
Spike the Hedgehog
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning!

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:55 am

Quietly, the silver kitsune took several steps off to the side, more towards the cave entrance.  She grumbled a bit as she did so: "...conflict...so much bloody conflict in the world..."  Glancing towards the brewing fight with an expression of slight interest in the matter at paw, she yawned once then just watched, starting to glow softly, ready to step in if someone was injured.  Her tails flicked and gently waved behind her, indicating a fairly neutral mood at the moment.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning!

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:49 am

The bright flash was enough to make Spike fall backwards. Though, using both his hands, along with the orb of energy which created a shock wave of energy, he was able to spin himself in a circular motion back to his feet. "Well, that was a surprise." He grinned, creating two more energy orbs.

Though, soon enough, there seemed to be something coming towards the at a great speed. Once it got closer, it appeared to be a tornado made from pure flames. Once the tornado arrived at the scene, the flames faded. Within the tornado stood a bright orange wolf. He was wearing a plain grey shirt with black jeans and white shoes. On his head were a pair of yellow and grey goggles. "Yo, Spike, long time no see!" The wolf shouted, not noticing what was happening around him.

"Blitz! Just in time!" Spike looked over at the wolf named Blitz, nodding. "You know what to do."

Spike rushed at Blitz, appearing to be trying to hit him with the energy orbs. Though, once he got close, Blitz's hands burst into flames. He grabbed Spike and began spinning him around. "Let's go! Combo move! Chaos Fire Strike!" They both shouted as Spike was launched from a jet of flames. He was sent flying towards the attack now at great speeds.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Clash covered his eyes and stumbled back at the sudden flash of light, he shook his head afterward. 

Surprised by the appearance of yet another being, Clash stepped back and let them handle it. He watched their attack in awe, looking down at his own hands creating the light blue energy. He dispersed it quickly, thinking it wasn't quite as cool as what the others had to use. 

He looked around at the others, Isis was in trouble and.. everyone else looked just about ready to jump into the fight as well. Was he the only one backing out? No way, he wouldn't then! Instead of his normal light blue energy, a sword appeared in his hand out of the energy. It was a short sword, the silver colored metal gleamed in the light. A light blue marking, similar to the markings that Clash was covered in, ran down the inside of the blade. At the tip of the blade, a small light blue gem was embedded in the metal and it seemed to glow whenever Clash was using his energy powers. 

He wouldn't back out of this fight, if everyone else possessed enough courage to help Isis too!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Isis heard what the girl said . "Thanks for the compliment but should demon hunter really be this stupid. I should talk to azrael, maybe he can get you guys off my back" she said before the sudden light hit she covers her eyes move over to her supposed new team mates seeing as they were trying to help her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:53 pm

The cried from Spike and Blitz did not fall on deaf ears.

Isis's attacker dropped to the ground as Spiked raced over head towards Isis.

Her brother on the other hand glanced back at Clash and said to him coldly "My sister and I are trying to protect you people. But it seems you don't understand that point. Demons are far more dangerous then you would think."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Although the kitsune watched the ongoing fight with interest, her own aura glowing a bit, she made no move to step in.  After all...without knowing the sides or what the heck was going on, what would be the point?  She wasn't a fighter for the sake of fighting, but rather a warrior of peace - even though achieving peace might involve non-peaceful means.  However, the various shouts, yells, and voices brought this silver vixen out of this introspection and back into focus watching the scene unfold before her.  Still didn't make any more sense, so she glanced into the cave, her glow flaring at the sense of a darkened presence inside...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:33 pm

"Think I don't know that already? That's why I keep mine under control." He grinned, spinning around, seeming like he was trying to create a tornado from the speed, but instead, he flew right past the male, even though he could have landed a hit. "Now, either cut this out, or you'll regret it! I'm not saying you're wrong for trying to keep people safe, but has she ever done anything wrong?" He soon landed on a boulder, smashing it as he sent himself rocketing into the air. This was really nothing impressive to what other people on Mobius could do, but it was a rather neat trick that he was going to try and pull off.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Clash jumped over the attackers so that he could put himself in between them and Isis. "Yeah, Spike's right, what bad things did she ever do?" He argued, looking back at Isis. "Are you alright?" 

He kept his sword up, but he didn't think he would use it against them, so the energy that once surrounded the sword dispersed into the air. 
"I don't really wanna fight you guys, so please just stop this nonsense!"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 am

Isis growled. "I will call my cousin azrael shadowsong if you two don't back off!" She snarled at the brother and sister. "Damn I'm sick of you hunters always thinking in the bad guy when I'm fighting the force of hell just like you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:26 pm

"Ugh!" snarled the female hybrid as she pulled back to her brother's side, "When will these mortals understand that a demon is a bad thing, brother?"

"Wait one moment." said her brother, "Did you say you're related to the Shadowsongs?"

"She's a demon, Wire!" snapped his sister, "They are all related!"

Wire glanced at his sister and before he could say something, she dove underground and slashed Isis from behind with a knife.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:21 pm

[Wasn't aware it was my post.  Please forgive me the oversight.]

Paying little attention to the fight behind her, the silver kitsune continued staring into the cave.  Of course, as the saying went, the cave stared back at her...or at least that was what it felt like.  After maintaining this for several moments, she turned back and called to the group: "Hey, you guys here to explore this cave or something like that?"
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sun May 04, 2014 1:10 am

"Alright, you asked for it!" He called out from mid-air. Then, there was a glowing aura of blue energy surrounding his body. CHAOS ROCKET!" He shouted. The energy  launched him forwards towards the two siblings. He didn't want to do to much damage to them, so instead, he hit the ground. He now sent debris flying every where.

While Spike was busy fighting, Blitz calmly walked over to the silver vixen. He stared at her, grinning. "Long story short, Spike called a whole group of people here to go on a big mission into this cave, just to save Mobius!" He laughed quietly. "This cave, however, has something wrong with it. That's why he doesn't want anyone going in, just yet."
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun May 04, 2014 11:53 am

((Is it possible for me to jump in at any point? If not, you can just say. I've read over the RP so far and honestly I'm finding it quite enjoyable just reading it. Razz I'd use Striker if I got in. Or another character of mine. I have 36, lel.))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 04, 2014 1:07 pm

(I as well would like to jump in, if that's possible.  I would use Melody, a character I came up with last night.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun May 04, 2014 5:09 pm

(If i'm not mistaken, you two would come in after quiet light? That's how we've been doing things anyway! Because our order is Spike-> Me-> Az-> KK-> QL... so then it'd be ->Whoever goes after QL-> Whoever goes after the person who went after QL.)

"Aahh!" Clash shouted in surprise at the debris flying everywhere. He put his arms up, covering his face to prevent any of it from flying into his eyes. Then he slowly lowered his arms and ran out of the mess back towards the entrance of the cave, but he didn't go in. Rather, he stopped when he reached Blitz and the silver kitsune, lowering his arms completely as he turned around to face the fighting again. 

"It would've been harder to fight with my vision obscured anyway..." He mentioned more to himself than anyone else.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun May 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Isis sighed. "All you glorified demon hunters are the same you don't bother to check the demons allignment first. What have I done? Tell me what I've done to you that you wanna try an kill me?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 04, 2014 5:50 pm

(Then burning can go before me, since he asked first.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon May 05, 2014 2:02 pm

"First," said Wire with a snort as he dodged Spike's attack with unnatural speed, "You tresspassed on our turf."

"And you are also a demon!" cursed his sister, pulling out a whip, "That make you our enemy!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 pm

(Hey, woah, guys. I don't mean to flood the thread with OOC posts but if you read spike's post, he never attacked them. He kicked up a bunch of dirt and debris. If I'm not mistaken, that would obscure everyone's vision. 

Not only that, but even though we're all taking turns it's like you guys are ignoring our posts anyway. I'm pretty sure this thread is about everyone, not just your characters. So please, It'd be nice if you would wrap this up so we can really continue. If not, take it to a 1x1. Thanks.)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sat May 10, 2014 3:27 am

(Yeah, I gotta agree with Duex on this. KK, either you need to do a RP with Azrael alone, or start getting involved in what other characters do, not just what you had in mind. And yes, it would go after QL, Burning, the you, BlazingShadows.)
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 10, 2014 4:07 am

(To tell the truth I don know why kk had his characters attack. I just wanted Isis in a friendly team)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sat May 10, 2014 7:41 pm

(Okay, here's an idea. Azrael, just reintroduce your character, and we'll just act like the fighting never even happened? And unless KK get's his shit together, we'll just ignore him, okay?)
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 10, 2014 7:44 pm

(Ok)

Tha light blue fox walked up to the group. "Heya this where we suppose to meet up right?" She smiled walking to spike. "Names Isis."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat May 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Crossing her arms, withdrawing the extended use of senses, the silver vixen finally took her eyes off the cave once a couple minutes had passed.  As she turned back, a brief shudder wracked her lithe frame.  "Something's off about what's in the cave, you got that right..."

So she remained watching, taking a look over the other assorted members of this small group.  Only briefly she uncrossed one arm, smiling softly and waving as a light blue fox approached.  "Hiya!  And these guys say it is, so I guess so."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:18 pm

(So, like, what's happening to this? Is anyone going to continue, or is this just dead?)
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next