Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Is it just me, or...

5 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] Is it just me, or... Empty [SOLVED] Is it just me, or...

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue May 06, 2014 1:04 am

I love this place, all and all. But it seems like it's... dying out. Now don't get me wrong here. There are more people on this website who are super active, and I respect that. But I get the feeling that even BEFORE I ever came to this website, it used to be bustling with energy, lots of rping and forum games, etc. Since my first time here, it seemed that way as well... for a few days at least.

Now everything is coming to a halt, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if it's people quitting this website, or maybe forgetting. Or it could be that there's not ENOUGH people here.

I'm sorry if my view of this place is wrong in your eyes, and like I said, I absolutely love it here. But to me it seems like activity is slowing down. Maybe it's because it's more active while I'm absent, cause I have a whole bunch of school work to do anyways.

Look, you don't have to agree with me if you don't, but if you do, we need to do something about it. I'm trying my darn hardest to get my roleplay friends to join this server. Sure, it might be a mere 5 to 10 people, but at least they'll be active... I hope.

So I'm going to try and spread the word about this place. Hopefully start new rps or enter new Forum Games that might start up the peppy energy that I should know. Thanks for reading this post.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Is it just me, or... Empty Re: [SOLVED] Is it just me, or...

Post by -Karma- Tue May 06, 2014 3:09 am

Sadly, I agree
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Tue May 06, 2014 11:38 am

I agree with you as well.  This site has been running for a long time, and by the time we've gotten here it seems to be dying out.  But, it is doing better than a lot of websites like it.

I have also been seeing more people coming on than when I joined in March.

I think it's because of the exams and school, and I can say that it will be more busy during summer.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue May 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Its hardly dying out but people have just been roleplaying on the chat too much and too few have been roleplaying on the forum, making it appear rather a bit dead. But you don't have to worry about it dying any time soon. It's been around for many a many-a and will be here for a lot longer
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue May 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Exactly what's said above. The site is not dying out, more of the fact that so many members aren't bothering to post in the forum and sticking with the chatbox because they're lazy. As I've said in the past, I'm contemplating banning roleplaying from the chat altogether, as it should remain for just chatting. Of course if members decide to leave after that, well, they didn't contribute anything in the first place.
So cry me a river.

Anyway, once again, if people want this place to stay alive, how's about you do something and post in the forum for once? It needs love too. Half of the time I make topics and no-one notices them, as with many people. It's a big chain of events where people basically get lazy, others get irritated at how their RPs die out, and then viola, dead forum that only exists because of the chatbox. Fun.

I'm locking this topic now anyway. Either take in what I said or don't. Preferably, the first option. Got a problem, take it up with me directly through PMs.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down