Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boring days.

2 posters

Go down

Boring days. Empty Boring days.

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:12 am

Ember walked through the city in ruins silently, her mind focusing on the amount of destruction that has happened in this once beautiful city. She wondered how many fires had been lit here. She smirked slightly at the thought of a fire spreading slowly throughout the city, people crying for help a---wait..what? She shook those thoughts out of her head and continued walking. She wondered if anyone else was here. She stopped and leaned against the remains of one of the buildings, a small bit of burnt rubble falling off the top. ''....''

Back to top Go down

Boring days. Empty Re: Boring days.

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 18, 2014 5:26 am

A silver-furred wolf made her way through the rubble, her eyes scanning the destruction.  What could have caused such a thing?  She walked around a while more until she spotted the remains of a building, the rubble burnt.  So it was a fire.....  Fire could be very devastating, she knew that for sure.  She flipped her long red hair.

No one else seemed to be in the city, just her and the broken, abandoned place.  She took a journal out of her white bag and began to write.

Broken city:  City is abandoned, and seems to have been for a while.  Seems to be devastated by a fire of some sorts.  Not ideal place for purposes.

She put the journal back in her bag and began to walk away, when she spotted another girl.  Text started scrolling across her vision:

Name:  Ember

Element: Fire

The wolf frowned.  Not as much information as usual.... Nonetheless, the wolf walked over to the Mobian.   "Hello.  Do you have any idea what happened to this place?"  She had a french accent, but something seemed off about it.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 9:48 am

''hm..i-huh..?'' she looked over to see a girl. What was she? A...Wolf? Yeah, that looked right. She noticed a small french accent from this girl, but other than that she seemed like a normal mobian. ''oh? No, i don't know much. It's obvious that the place was burnt to the ground, but other than that i know nothing. Sorry.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 18, 2014 2:06 pm

"Ah."  The girl took out her journal and scribbled something inside once again, then put it back.  She tilted her head.  

"You seem like you have lived here for a while.  May you tell me about this planet? I have been.... gone.... for quite a while and haven't been here in forever."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:14 am

She nodded and went to speak but stopped, looking at this mobian, slightly confused. ''uh..if you dont mind me asking, miss...What do you mean by you have been ''gone'' for quite a while?'' She blinks, her hands behind her back. She waits for an answer. This girl was starting to interest her. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm

"I left Mobius for certain studies.  I returned not too long ago."  She smiled and held out her hand.  "My name is Luna.  It's a pleasure to meet you."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon May 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Rules for Paragraph Roleplays: For full lines minimum.
If you guys don't start picking it up, I'm going to have to move this topic to the 'Anything Roleplays'. Please stick to the required rules, thank you.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 8:19 am

{{Im trying, Tank. Im having quite a lot of mind blanks lately ono'}}

''the names Ember. Pleasure to meet you too, Luna.'' the young girl smiles and starts to think of multiple possibilities of what could have happened to the town. Many fires are obvious, but what else? Maybe some sort of monster attacked the place previously? Or...or maybe someone sabotaged the place? Or...It was just abandoned? She may never know. She snaps out of her thought bubble. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri May 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Luna smiled.  These people weren't bad, like her friends had said.  They were very friendly.  Maybe it's just because she doesn't know..... No matter.  No one had to know.

She watched as the girl seemed to zone out, thinking of something.  She took this moment to log some information in her database.  She whispered something so quiet it was unnoticeable, and words appeared in her vision.

Name: Ember

Element: Fire

She took this moment to whisper something else, and more text popped up.

Add info: 

As she thought things, they appeared to be typed in.

Species: Hedgehog

Personality: Friendly

The hedgehog seemed to snap out of it as she was finished.  She tilted her head and waited for the girl to say something.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:16 am

''.....!'' she shook her head slightly and turned her focus back to the girl in front of her. ''So...how exactly did you find this place...?'' Come on. Really? You cant just think of something better to talk about? Why not just leave to go and do what you were doing before? What...what WERE you doing before anyway...?.....oh. Right. Continue, then. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat May 31, 2014 4:00 am

She tilted her head.  "Oh, you know.  Just.... exploring."  She looked around.  "This place looked interesting, so I thought I'd take some notes."  She looked at the sky, seeming to stare at something distant.  I wonder what he's doing right now..... 

Her head slowly moved back down to the girl.  She looked to be thinking.  She scratched the back of her head.  Her eyes showed a blank stare.  She didn't know what to say.  I wish I wasn't so bad at this.  Wait.  How did she get here?

Ah yes.  She had been adventuring through a city, her vibrant hair and unreal shimmery fur gaining her the stares of many people on the streets.  She had kept walking.  People had came up to her, saying that there was nothing beyond this city.  But there had to be.  Earth didn't just end somewhere, right?

But it could be.  Maybe there was a gaping hole somewhere in the Earth, and she had never seen that part of it.  She only had so much time to gaze at the planet, right?  Whatever.  She kept walking until she had come to the ruined city.  Maybe they hadn't wanted her to see the ruined town. 

She realized she was staring, and snapped out of it.  The past doesn't matter.  All that mattered was that she was here, right?  Her gaze flicked to the girl.  "What about you?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:29 am

''oh...uhm...well. I did live here, once. But after the place burned down...'' 

it was your fault, you know. Stop trying to hide it.

''...''

Memories were brought back into her head as she went quiet. A burning city. Panicking people. A calm hedgehog. She had once been standing on top of a burning building, a dark grin planted on her face. Yes. She had been insane once, until the horrifying reality of what she had done had sunk into her and she had snapped out of it, one to now just roam the abandoned city with no one but herself and the little voices, never to leave her mind.

As she snapped out of her thoughts, she looked away with a small grin. ''This place was lovely, once. But things changed and eventually the place fell to ashes. Its...Complicated. All i can say is ive been....Roaming this place for a while.'' She smiles a little, looking at the rubble of a building by her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 am

Luna nodded, not exactly getting what the hedgehog meant.  She seems to be saying something else... She almost asked, but thought against it at the last moment.  It wasn't her business anyway.  "I see."  She looked around at the city, her gaze soon flickering back to the girl.  "Whatever happened must have been devastating, then."  It was true.  What could have happened to this whole city?  A giant fire?  Couldn't they have gotten it under control?
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 am

{I need to take a quick break till saturday, be back soon ^^')

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:40 pm

(That's alright.  I can wait.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content