Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icy Lights

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Icy Lights - Page 3 Empty Re: Icy Lights

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat May 31, 2014 4:24 am

The vixen, rounding the corner, immediately looked uneasy.  Very carefully, reverently even, she tried moving the bones into a neat pile, and sighed as she glanced at Rocky.  "This is...I don't even know.  I just don't know.  I might be able to move these remains to the hallway if it would make you comfortable for using this room, but then I'm putting them back..."  She took another askance look at the skeletal frame.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat May 31, 2014 3:05 pm

"I... No it's okay.  I just thought you should see it."  She looked at Jayne.  "But.... You should probably leave."  Her eyes widened and she pushed Jayne out of the room strongly.  "Gah!  Sorry!  I just couldn't!"  She went quiet almost right after.  She came out a little bit later, a content look on her face.  "I'm sorry about that."  She turned to the hallway.  "Let's keep going then."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:52 am

Jayne was a little confused as things started going kinda fast, but didn't bother Rocky again after being pushed out of the room.  So in the meantime she had time to think about why bones like that would be here...none of the options she could think of were ones she liked considering.  When the echidna exited, she nodded and took the lead as they continued, though what they saw still remained in her mind...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm

She walked next to Jayne now, thinking.  "Do you suppose that this place is, ancient?"  She looked around at the cave.  "Maybe it was originally a normal cave, but became preserved in ice, and then it ended up staying cold around here so the ice never melted...."  She thought out loud a lot.  She looked back at Jayne.  "What do you think?"
At this point they walked past another room.  She peeked her head inside, and her eyes widened.  "Hey, I think there's preserved food in here...."  She walked in, waiting for Jayne to follow her.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 pm

The kitsune blinked again, then took another look around the hallway.  "Ancient?  Maybe..."  She placed a paw on the ice and stared into it...even though an expert on ice she definitely wasn't, she figured that she could gain some idea of the ice's age by checking its construction and the freeze-lines within, but as she drew back a few seconds later she had no new ideas.  "I think this place would be old, 'cause of what we've seen, but someone probably would have discovered it earlier if it wasn't, so...I'm not sure."  Pausing at the next intersection, she glanced in, and took a second look once her companion spoke.  "Preserved food?  That...might or might not be useful."  Jayne headed inside, glancing at Rocky as she did.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:25 am

Rocky looked about the room.  The walls were covered in icy shelves with stacks of foods preserved in ice cubes.  She walked to one shelf and picked a cube up, examining it.  It seemed to be a meat of some sort, but as she didn't know it only made her wonder:  was this race a race of cannibals?  She looked at Jayne.  "Hey, do you think you could figure out what kind of meat this is?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Jayne took careful steps across the icy floor, running a paw along the shelves.  "Something about this doesn't set well with me...why would food be left here?"  She shivered just a bit, sighing.  Her ears went up again when her travelling companion spoke.  "Um...well..."  The vixen squinted at the frosted items.  "...it's meat.  Freezer-burnt meat.  It's not in good enough condition to tell..."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:19 am

"Hmmm...." she put it back on the shelf.  Something is wrong here.... I just don't know what....  She turned back to the silver kitsune.  "Um...... we should probably look around somewhere else."  All I know is that we should probably get out of here.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:24 am

As she took one more look around, Jayne's ears flicked several times.  She hissed, "I hear something...let's get out of here..."  Skidding somewhat on the ice, she slipped her way back into the main hallway, looking in both directions rapidly, all five tails very tense.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Rocky nodded, walking/slipping after her.  As she got to the main hallway, she put a hand on the wall to stop herself.  She couldn't shake the weird feeling that something was there.  You have to go.  You have to get out of there.  There goes that weird voice in he head again.  Although it was weird, it was helpful.  "We have to go.  We need a way out."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3