Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well... it isn't it's own site, but it's a group. Chao Quest!

2 posters

Go down

Well... it isn't it's own site, but it's a group. Chao Quest! Empty Well... it isn't it's own site, but it's a group. Chao Quest!

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon May 26, 2014 5:48 pm

http://chao-quest.deviantart.com/

Long, long ago... my friends and I were trying to open a group called Chao Quest. 

It was not originally my group, but the friend that did create it turned out to be a huge jerk. She left before I stopped talking to her, but that's not what we're here to talk about.

The other friend and I retained ownership of the group, I forgot if she gave it over to me or if it just made me founder when she left. 

It's a really cool group though, where you can make your own chao and evolve them and level up their stats and go on missions and... and whatever, man! 

I just want to try reviving it one last time, you know? I just got this urge to revive it... 

So please try to help me out? Writing and drawing is all allowed! I won't ask too much of you, I swear. It's supposed to be fun!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Well... it isn't it's own site, but it's a group. Chao Quest! Empty Re: Well... it isn't it's own site, but it's a group. Chao Quest!

Post by True Lycalo Wed May 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Well, considering I have a full fledged Chao character *nudges Champ*, I'd be more then happy to bring him over to this group. I think it'd be pretty cool and interesting to have the little guy embark on adventures by himself with other Chao. It could possibly shed some light on where he randomly vanishes to lol.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down