Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone! ^_^

3 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! ^_^ Empty Hi Everyone! ^_^

Post by ErraticKaiser Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Hello fellow roleplayers. I'm kinda nervous here, but here goes. I'm ErraticKaiser, or you can just call me Kaiser for short. I was very intrigued by this forum and just had to check it out. I don't really have much experience in roleplaying in general, but I plan on getting better.

I suppose I should tell a little bit about myself. I guess I'll start off by saying that I'm a HUGE sonic fan. This franchise practically inspired my childhood. I have played most of the sonic games(Sonic Adventure series, Sonic Mega and Gems collection, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Colors, Sonic Riders series, Shadow the Hedgehog, and I even managed to beat Sonic 06....somehow).

I'm also a really big music fan. Music is basically a passion of mine. I'd have to say that my favorite genres of music are Progressive Rock/Metal, R&B(Neo-Soul to be specific), and Video Game Music. One of my major hobbies is composing Instrumental music.

Anyways, I hope to gain more experience in roleplaying and make a lot of friends on this forum. ^_^
ErraticKaiser
ErraticKaiser
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Location : There are things that other people should not know, and that is one of them...

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! ^_^ Empty Re: Hi Everyone! ^_^

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Hey and welcome to the site!
I hope you will enjoy your stay here and if you ever have any questions, feel free to poke me because it's my admin duty to help and yes.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ErraticKaiser Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:29 am

Ok thank you! ^_^
ErraticKaiser
ErraticKaiser
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Location : There are things that other people should not know, and that is one of them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:46 am

Hello and welcome to SRN!

...I think we already went over this.  You know that I write the newspaper and guard the cBox and listen and am a kitsune of light and all the rest.

Take care, see you around!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ErraticKaiser Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:49 am

Ok. Thanks for the welcome!
ErraticKaiser
ErraticKaiser
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum