Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by Weegeevenom Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Hello! My name is WeegeeVenom. I used to rp somewhere else but now they basically don't even rp there so I shall rp here. It seems like this is a cool rp place with good rules where I used to go, it didn't have. I like to joke around sometimes but also like kinda serious rp's. I have been rp'ing for years and I like to play as my fan character, Venom, alot. (No, he's not from spiderman) I hope to meet many new friends so I can start my rp'ing in this new place!
Weegeevenom
Weegeevenom
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:59 am

...I could have sworn I replied earlier.  Well, the statute of limitations hasn't gone out so I'm still introducing myself formally although we've met a few times.

Hiya, welcome to SRN!

I'm Light or Jayne.  I'm the local Light Kitsune, editor of the forum newspaper, a quiet listener and advisor when asked, and a Fire Guardian.

Take care, see you around!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:32 am

With you as well, totally not a month late but I still wanted to type a propper hello despite the fact that we haven't seen you around in two weeks.

If you ever do return I do hope you enjoy and keep on enjoying this place and if there is ANYTHING you want to ask, just send me a PM
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum