Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post by amykillerofroses Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 am

Hi everyone i am known as Akor by some ;3 and some call me Amy. I'm a huge fan of sonic and i love role playing on this other site. About myself....Well im not a pushover and i can get angry when needed so ya... Plus i hate it when im used but i love Mlp just to clarify my profile. The main characters i use are Korra and Kagome (i love those names) Korra is perky, smart, and tough all together but she is 14 and has her moments. Kagome is a cheerful 9 yr old who is never sad at all unless u bring up something (unmentioned). Thats pretty much all i have to say so ya... ^.^ (by the way my friend Tj is helping me with a youtube series on Roblox which is my other rp site. Dont judge...-.-) I hope you all enjoy me and my characters TTFN :3

amykillerofroses
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 am

Late late late hello but here is a hello non the less despite you haven't really been on lately, figured it's still nice to have at least A reply c:

If you do return I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have anything to ask, feel free to contact me
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum