Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knux's Character Critique Area

4 posters

Go down

Knux's Character Critique Area Empty Knux's Character Critique Area

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Its been a while since I’ve done character critiques and figure I’d start doing them again.

A bit about me, been roleplaying and creating characters well over 10+ years and during my college years, helped run a critique blog where I was one of the critiquing admins.  If there’s one thing I can say, I make sure to read over characters and find what jumps out at me.  I can also say with my experience, I’ve seen a lot of characters over the years and I myself have done some “do’s and don’t’s” when it comes to characters.  I’m here to teach people not to make mistakes like I and many others have done over the years and to help improve characters on the forums..

I am warning anyone that submits their characters to me, I’m a harsh critic.  If some is an issue, I’m going to point it out and make it clear why its any issue.  I don’t resort to name calling or such though, just giving the straight truth.  As with any critique, you don’t need to listen to my critique but assuming if you’re submitting them here that you would like someone’s opinion on them.

So rules are very simple!  Reply in this thread with the character you want me to critique and a link to their bio on the forums.  When I have the time to, I will go into their bio thread and do my critique.  I will update this thread as I get them done.  I will note that I’m only doing this during my free time, I’m a very busy person outside of the internet so unlike some of you folks that have all the time in the world to kill, I don’t sad to say.

Da List
1. True Lycalohttps://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1735-tharros-polemistis (Tharros)

Last edited by Knuxtiger4 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Knux's Character Critique Area Empty Re: Knux's Character Critique Area

Post by True Lycalo Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Hmm, I'm always down for a character critique, and an honest one at that. If it's not too much of a bother, could you give a review for Tharros? That'd be most awesome.

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1735-tharros-polemistis
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:14 am

Blazing's critique has been done.  Lycalo is up next and will work on it as I have the free time available.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Camelo Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:26 am

I am new to the sonic fandom, so forums like this one are lifesavers! I would be really grateful if you could take a look at Camelo , he's my first sonic rpc and getting somebody elses opinion would help a lot, so don't hold back on the critique. 
Knux's Character Critique Area C397540_79b6db3671600b182c7927167160fcd7
Camelo
Camelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:05 am

Hello! I have my character, and I hope someone can improve it!

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:14 am

Wow that's been a while since that guy posted. Want to post the link to your character here and I'll have a look at it?
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down