Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello There

3 posters

Go down

Hello There Empty Hello There

Post by KazuTheHedgehog Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:42 am

The name is Kazu the Hedgehog (I misspelled Hedgehog in my name but I'm over it.) and I am Currently 17 years old I enjoy all kinds of rp so feel free to ask me anything. If you notice I ever respond slow please understand it is true that I can be timid especially if I don't know how to respond, I can listen to just about anything musically as long as it holds a purpose such as Three days grace that involve life events that had occurred to them since they are my favorite band I wanted them as an example. I haven't actually participated in a Role play in ages it feels like so I may need to warm up since I may be out of practice. And on that note I shall end this introduction thank you, for being here to read it and as for any questions you may have send them to me and I will be sure to respond also if you have not already please check out my bio for kazu as I am making adjustments to it still and feedback would be a tremendous help since this is the first time I have had to write my characters background information so if you have any suggestions and or concerns feel free to voice them please as they will help me to refine my bio and possibly better balance my character.

Last edited by KazuTheHedghog on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To have a better introduction since I typed it up last night tired.)
KazuTheHedgehog
KazuTheHedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello There Empty Re: Hello There

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 am

Hiya, welcome to SRN!  I'd be glad to set up an RP for two, just let me know.

I'm Jayne or Light.  I'm the local Light Kitsune, editor of the forum newspaper, a quiet listener and advisor when asked, and a Fire Guardian.

Take care, see you around!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuTheHedgehog Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:21 am

Thank you, I would love to rp sometime just send me a message and I will be sure to get back to you.
KazuTheHedgehog
KazuTheHedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:34 am

Hello and greetings I do hope you will enjoy your stay on the site and if there are any questions at all, feel free to drop me a line, I don't bite c:
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KazuTheHedgehog Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:36 pm

I will be sure to thanks Uncanny, and I have been enjoying it so far everyone here seems friendly and it makes me happy that I took the time to look over the site and join.
KazuTheHedgehog
KazuTheHedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum