Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knux's LOA

Go down

Knux's LOA Empty Knux's LOA

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:24 am

Basically leaving Sunday on vacation to Europe.  To be more precise, Lady's place actually.  I'll probably be on as usual when over there but because timezones I won't be on late at night.

August 16th to the 23rd will be not on for the most part because vacation in England.  That should be fun yes. 8D

Should be returning back from my adventure on August 27th where life will resume for me.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Knux's LOA Empty Re: Knux's LOA

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:44 am

I really should use this more. 

I'm going to be away from the computer for most of Saturday (Dec. 12th) and most of Sunday (Dec. 13th) since doing side business related stuff with selling art items.  I should be around Skype though if needed for something, never too far from the phone!
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:38 am

Vacations are nice and I'm out of a lot of people deserve them.  Actually I really deserve this since I really need to ascend away from everything that is stressful.  Also this one was really... uhh I wasn't planning this vacation but hey good airfare deals.

Heading off to Australia (Melbourne to be precise) on August 21st and will be on vacation until September 9th.  Going to be hanging out with a good friend out there and learn a lot about the country.

Basically will not be able to watch over stuff since I'll be 14 hours in the wrong time zone.  I will however have my computer with me and as always, never far from my Skype.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum