Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm yo man.

2 posters

Go down

I'm yo man. Empty I'm yo man.

Post by Blue-Torrent Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:37 am

Yo, Blue Torrent.
Blue-Torrent.
Blue.
Torrent. Any of those are fine.
And I'm new to these forum RP sites but I hear they're good and my friends have influenced me to join this one in particular.
I'm okay at RPing, but I'm used to RPing as canonical characters and have recently got back into making my own. I'm told I'm pretty good but I'm sorta slow, so... sorry for any slow posts in advance.
I make my characters in a traditional sense. AKA, my characters are usually made so that if you saw them in the actual games he/she wouldn't be too out of place. 
For example: My characters usually have the "[Name] The [Species] cliche. And they're usually made with the canonical things and characters in mind. And they usually don't wear clothes. (Unless they are female.) And the design choices I use usually stick with the main characters. Like the monotone coloring of most characters. Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver. That's not to say my characters are perfect and awesome and will totally be in the next Sonic game. You get the point. Although, I'm perfectly okay with them being in the what I like to call "Sonic Fanon Universe" and I alter them slightly to fit the tone of setting for which they are in.
So yeah, realllly long intro. Sorry for that. Hope I do good things here.  What a Face

Blue-Torrent
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

I'm yo man. Empty Re: I'm yo man.

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Welcome to the site!
I hope that you will find a few good people you click with to rp happily!
We have a lot of people who I am sure, you are able to drop a note for an rp
Anyway I am Uncanny, one of the admins on this site
If you ever have any question, feel free to PM me c:
Hope you will enjoy your stay on the site!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum