Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Fourms

2 posters

Go down

Hello Fourms Empty Hello Fourms

Post by Sonicjack1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello my name is Sonicjack1 but you can call me Sonicjack i have allot of good ideas and humor, I'm funny, and Creative I have also took repercussions to make sure fan Fan Character is as interesting and as Balanced character i can makeHello Fourms <a href=Hello Fourms Here_h11" />
He may look like a Sonic Recolor but i just haven't thought of a solid design look beside the blue sweater, so the look is still a WIP but I got the back his back-story and powers down and lets just say he wasn't born with the unique ability's he has. My character's name is Jack the Dinohog. I hope my time son this forum is a great one indeed.  Very Happy
Sonicjack1
Sonicjack1
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello Fourms Empty Re: Hello Fourms

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the site!
In case you ever need help with your character and stuff, we have multiple people who I am sure would jump at the opportunity to help you out c:
Regardless, I am Uncanny, one of the site admins
If you ever have any kind of question, feel free to PM me
I hope you will enjoy your stay on the forum
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum