Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello SRP!

3 posters

Go down

Hello SRP! Empty Hello SRP!

Post by Sketch~Kitty Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:36 am

Hello, my name is Sketch~Kitty and I am currently 13. I would prefer to be called Sketchy or Kit. I am working on my own character who will be known as Sketch the Kitty.   
I may not be as experienced as the rest of you but please, have patience with me. Anyways, I sure do hope to meet all of you! See you soon! ~ Sketchy

Sketch~Kitty
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello SRP! Empty Re: Hello SRP!

Post by Spekkal Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:39 am

I need to get used to replying to these topics...
Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm Spekkal, and I'm one of the admins here, so if there are any questions or if anything is bothering you, just give me a bit of a poke and I'll help any way I can!
Oh, and I can't wait to hear about your character! Don't worry about experience - we're all here to help in whatever way we can, and we don't bite! If you feel like trying out your character in an RP, feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to RP with you!
Enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid about popping into the cbox every now and again! c:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Hello youngling!
You may not be as experienced now, but in a while of RPing here, you can learn alot.
Just look at a few members we have here!
Regardless, I am Uncanny, one of the other admins of the site
If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM my way!
Enjoy your stay on the site!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum