Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About myself

5 posters

Go down

About myself Empty About myself

Post by Custard_Squire Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:26 am

Hey everyone!
Gosh, i'm not quite sure where to start here.
Well, my name is Bryanna-- but please feel free to call me Custard  I love you I'm a female from Australia, and i love to role-play. I have been role-playing with my characters for little short of four years, now. Generally, i'm a pretty outgoing person who loves nothing more than immersing myself into a story or RP, whether it's a short story, or one that has gone for a very long time!

There's not much to say about me, really. I'm a big wiener who enjoys a lot of things: Mainly Comic Books. I also have an unhealthy obsession with the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, but then again-- if you're on this site, who doesn't? Haha! I've been described as a sweet person who over-thinks things, but don't let that scare you away! If you're ever interested in role-playing with me, don't be shy!

I must admit, i'm obviously new here and im not quite sure what to do in reguards to this post!  Embarassed But if i'm supposed to introduce my character(s) or something, please let me know!  Smile
Custard_Squire
Custard_Squire
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

http://MagicalCustardSquire.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

About myself Empty Re: About myself

Post by Hyro Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Hello Custard! No worries, you were right to introduce yourself. ^^
I'm not normally one to greet new people, but.
I figure it's a nice change of pace for me.

My name is Hyro and I have been roleplaying for over 8 years now. 
I have a morbid sense of humor and a nerdy love for video games.
If you ever have questions about character development, the rights and wrongs, how to avoid being OP, or even how to write lengthier, more detailed posts, please feel free to ask me! I have a lot of experience in this field. C:
You're welcome to ask me any other questions as well.
Stop by our chatbox sometime, you're sure to meet more members of our humble SRN there~ Welcome to the forum.
Hyro
Hyro
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://hyrosauce.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:09 am

Hello Custard!
I'm Uncanny one of the admins here.
First off, the art in your icon just looks adorable, is she your main character?
Second off I do really hope you will enjoy your stay on this site!
You don't HAVE to make bio pages for your characters but it is highly appreciated if you do since it leaves us opening to learn more about them c:
If you have any questions or what not, feel fre to send a PM  my way!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Custard_Squire Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:04 am

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:Hello Custard!
I'm Uncanny one of the admins here.
First off, the art in your icon just looks adorable, is she your main character?
Second off I do really hope you will enjoy your stay on this site!
You don't HAVE to make bio pages for your characters but it is highly appreciated if you do since it leaves us opening to learn more about them c:
If you have any questions or what not, feel fre to send a PM  my way!
I hope i'm replying to this right!  Embarassed
First, thanks so much for the compliment! My icon is actually the mother of my main character, haha! I havent had a chance to draw a proper icon recently, as my art tablet has decided to kick the bucket, :c
I'll be posting some bio pages soon, but i feel i should draw a basic picture of my character(s) first, so it may be a few weeks time-- sorry!
Custard_Squire
Custard_Squire
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

http://MagicalCustardSquire.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:56 am

Hello there Custard!

I'm Knuxtiger but most people call me Knux because its a lot easier. 8D  To basically sum up myself that I'm an artist and been RPing for well over 10 plus years roughly.

I do hope you enjoy your stay at SRN and I would love to see your character bios once you get them up and even talk to you if you happen to venture into the cBox. ouo
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Echidna peoples are good peoples....puggles 4 life -pets echidna plushies creepily in corner-

Allo Custard and welcome to this corner of the sonic fandom. I'm lady, I'm the local crazy echidna lady and I play Dr. Finitevus on this here forum. Been roleplaying for a good 10 years and generally the walking sonic the hedgehog comic encyclopedia on the site. Though I'm not exactly up to date on most recent events.

penderscangosuckadick
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum