Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by pyrode Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:08 am

Sorry for making a character topic already. I seem to have not seen that rule, apparently. I did read the rules, but I usually thought of all forums as having a general set of rules with some changes here or there. This is the first one I've come across that actually required an introduction before doing anything else.

Anyways, this is Pyro. From other forums and websites, I can be known as Pyroslasher, Pyrowood, Pyroboom, Pyrode, Pyrodoom, ect. Most of my accounts are based off the name of my main character, Pyro.
I love to roleplay, and especially make characters. Though I do like to write, I've been having some problems recently, so I would consider myself a struggling writer.
I've come here for two reasons: Improve in character design and roleplaying, and to roleplay.
I am a major gamer with a love for music, and I have problems choosing favorites.
Favorite game series: Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Armed with Wings(a flash game series)
Favorite bands: Metallica, Megadeth, Disturbed, Linkin Park, and the Vocaloids(I like Vocaloid in general, and though they aren't a band, I usually consider them one)

I have been designing characters from the age of 5, been a fan of Sonic since I was 7, and began roleplaying around 9. I began with DND on Red Dragon Inn with my dad, and went through Fanfiction.Net and Sonic Cyclone, and though recently I've been RPing in chatrooms more I still feel more at home with forums.

Enough on that, I feel like I've said WAY too much already. I'm happy to be here, and I hope to make some new friends as well as meet some old ones. Smile
pyrode
pyrode
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 am

hello Pyro and welcome to SRN, I'm lady and I'm the local scary person. Which generally means I bite 8D (butIbitebecauseitshowIshowaffection)

I'm a rp veteran and have been in the fandom for a long ass time, I'm also one of the oldest people on the forum.

also I do art
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrode Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Nice to meet you, Lady Tragedy. Don't worry, I'm use to being bitten by people in chatrooms. .3.
pyrode
pyrode
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I'm Spekkal, one of the admins he-
wait a minute I know you
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:59 am

Late reply but you deserve an official welcome and stuff
So yes, hi person I totes don't know at all, nope totes not
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum