Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deux's Review thread

2 posters

Go down

Deux's Review thread Empty Deux's Review thread

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:42 pm

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

I'm just making this cuz I'm bored, I dunno.  I'll be reviewing characters right on this thread so send me the link to their bio and I'll post the review here on this thread. I dunno I might change that later. Depends on how I'm feeling.

Keep in mind that even though this thread now exists and people can ask me to review their characters, characters I probably wouldn't have reviewed otherwise, this will not stop me from critiquing characters that I think are really bad and in need of critique even if the creator didn't ask for it. This is a public forum, after all. (I don't consider myself too harsh anyway.) 

ALSO, please don't send in characters whose flaws only amount to minor nitpicks. I will not review characters like that, and I will tell you if I deem a character good enough to not be touched by my critiques. (Or maybe boring enough, it goes either way.) 

So yeah just send in links to the bios of your characters that you want me to review. 

There are way too many of these threads i'm sorry i'm just hecka bored.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Deux's Review thread Empty Re: Deux's Review thread

Post by Funkydude527 Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:25 am

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2742-sullivan-the-fox

Be brutal, be honest, and if he is alright, just let me know! This thread should have more stuff in it. It seems like a great resource and utility for a newbie like me.
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down