Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruby the Hedgehog

5 posters

Go down

Ruby the Hedgehog Empty Ruby the Hedgehog

Post by Ruby_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:25 am

Species: HeHedgehog/Fox
Eye color: Blueish Gray
Fur color: Red
Hair: Bangs covering most of her left eye, 3 long ponytails, all hair is red with some tints of blue in it
Tail: Long, fluffy, comes from the fox side of her family
Ears: Pretty big, curved slightly at the end
Home planet: Sylvia (made up)
Has amnesia due to Eggman's experiment, is kind, sweet, is fast as Sonic (cliché but who cares?), is incredibly strong, likes to fight,dashes into things without thinking, and has a dark side to her
Likes: Silence, Action, the colors red and blue, and racing
Dislikes: Defeat, the color gold, water, and fire
Can: Turn mega (Eggman's experiment caused this), use chaos control, fight, etc.
Does she know any of the original charecters: only one; Eggman experimented on her and basically gave her amnesia and is using her at her own will...
And you are now done seeing Ruby's info ^-^

Ruby_The_Hedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Ruby the Hedgehog Empty Re: Ruby the Hedgehog

Post by Caliburn Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:52 am

Read the rules about character creation. Your bio has been flagged for deletion.

1. Your character can NOT be as fast as Sonic (or anywhere near in that regard)

2. Eggman experimented on her? This is so overdone it's boring.

3. While not directly breaking a rule, the dark side thing is so cliché that I'd recommend outright removing it.

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules

Yes, I understand you're young and new to roleplaying (probably), but try and fix your character. If you need any help with it just ask around, I, the other admins, or other people in general will gladly help put you on the right track, I'm certain of it. So...

You have 24 hours to fix this upon your next log on otherwise this bio will be deleted and you won't be allowed to use the character on the site. Harsh, yes, but read the rules first.

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1-the-rules
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby_The_Hedgehog Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:18 pm

I dont know how to edit, so ill just delete my account since you my friend, are a complete jerk about people's roleplay charecters!

Ruby_The_Hedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:29 pm

There is.. literally a button which says 'edit'.
Like, if you look where 'quote' is and 'edit' on your post, beside the title, you kinda just click edit and boom, you can fix your post. If it's not showing up, can you screencap? There may be a problem if you can't see it.

Oh, and mind your manners. All we're doing is trying to help and you're lashing out, so apologies would be rather nice.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ResolverOshawott Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Ruby_The_Hedgehog wrote:I dont know how to edit, so ill just delete my account since you my friend, are a complete jerk about people's roleplay charecters!

You do know we're willing to help you if you just asked right? 

And being a jerk about people's roleplay characters? as far as i know Burning Fox gives out good reviews for roleplay characters why didn't he give your character a good review? here's why.

Your characters is vague as heck you need to add more description man also if you need a good character template you can use this https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2635-character-biography-base 

Her design is pretty good actually however i do suggest just tweaking her hair design and eye color just a little bit.

Can turn Mega? what? i'm assuming this is some kind of super form and thats a big no no because only Knuckle, Tails, Sonic, Shadow and Silver (and i might have missed some) that can turn super, and no being "experimented" by Eggman is not a valid reason to be able to do this.
Use Chaos Control? nope remove that i'm 100% sure only and Shadow ONLY can use it unless of course you have a very very very good reason why she can use it.

Like Burning Fox said you're character can not be as fast or faster than Sonic at all your character can go fast but can not at all break the sound barrier like Sonic can.

Home Planet Sylvia? uh yea remove that or offer a very very good explanation of why she came from a non cannon planet.

Experimented by Eggman and has amnesia because of it? please to add more detail to this what did Eggman do? Why did Eggman experimented on her when he can experiment on plenty of other creatures? How did she escape? what exactly caused her to get amnesia? how did she got captured?.

Please do add at least a little bit of a backstory.

I'm sorry if this post seem really harsh and make me look like a complete douche but honestly i think it had to be said.

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:44 am

There are freindlier ways to go about things. Both sides of this argument have overreacted.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down