Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collectibles

+6
Knuxtiger4
Ninathelioness
lady-tragedy
Tyson_the_Comet
CreamBunny
Midknight
10 posters

Go down

Collectibles Empty Collectibles

Post by Midknight Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Everyone has different things they enjoy collecting or hoarding, whats yours?
When I was just starting highschool I began collecting Anime figures for the anime Bleach since I was a bit of a fanboy then, and gathered around 10 of them. I dont really do that anymore but it was worth mentioning

Right now my main thing is CD's, I feel there's no better feeling than owning a CD, like what no dont buy it online just to download it, get the physical object man..~
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Collectibles Empty Re: Collectibles

Post by CreamBunny Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:09 am

I collect umbrellas, its really nice to find cute ones and most of the time I use the base to make my own.  Its weird really, I dont even use them in the rain, just the sun.

I understand the CD thing though, its really satisfying to hold something you buy I think.
CreamBunny
CreamBunny
Basic Member
Basic Member

https://charahub.com/user/Ruetella

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:17 am

At this point I'm collecting the videogame gift cards I buy at places like CVS and Target

Totally not playing Roblox tho *SHOT*
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:48 pm

I gather sonic stuff and dragon stuff? I got a lot of dragon lamps, got a lot of the archie comics... sonic plushies, dragon plushies, etc etc

used to collect pokemon cards, magic cards and yu-gi-oh cards, so I'm drowning in those too >>

and I have just about every pokemon game ever >>
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:55 pm

I have this collection of cool and unusual rocks and I have one game of every single generation that ever came out so far
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:12 am

Don't have as many collectibles like I used to.  Used to collect Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.  Also have Pokemon and Digimon figures and even had a bunch of Zoid models too.

After started growing up I was just collecting some tiger stuff for my room as well as collecting Sonic Comics too.

Now?  I still have my collection of Sonic Comics but been planning to sell it for a while now.  I also collect coyote hides too now but have tone down collecting in general because of needing to put money towards more important things.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:30 am

I used to collect Monster high dolls for a while because I adore their designs, shame the blighters cost what they do and there being SO much by now.

Actively I still collect dragon statues but that's it really. Not much of a collector but instead prefer smaller random things I like rather than entire collections
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Though it only started five years ago, I find myself with a collection of second world war model airplanes. They are mostly obscure and/or not very famous, but I like how some are designed and the history behind them. (I don't know how many I have at this point. I've lost count)

I've also started to collect spyglasses. I only have two right now but I suspect that I'll have more coming into my possession in the future.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Since my last post in this thread I actually started a new collection since, gemstones. I have been collection gems and still am.

Collectibles Tumblr_o24ly8gV5z1r8xw6po1_1280
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleSwirl Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:23 am

Hoooo boy do I collect things

I sort of go through phases with different things, but never really get rid of the last phase of collected things.

I'd say the first biggie was manga, with somewhere around 350 books
(The biggest contributors being a couple of cheap lots my mom got me from Ebay as christmas gifts, haha!)

As well as TCGs, but I just... GOT a lot of hand me down ones and kept them indiscriminately, so it's a mish mash of no particular kind.

Then Trinket Boxes? Like the tiny, moderately cheap ones. (Nothing over twenty, for sure). They're really cute, and helpful for holding little things. (I make jewelry, so loose clasps and such go in those!)

And sort of at the wayside right now (Broke college kid wah) but still current! Monster high dolls For sure! My latest is that ice cream Abbey? (I can't remember the name and am away from home atm) and my earliest was the sleepover Abbey (Same with the exact name, darn!)
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://toyhou.se/SparkleSwirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:01 pm

How have I not posted here?
I LOVE COLLECTING THINGS!

Okay I mean, I only have two major collections. The first being far too many Magic cards than I can count, and the other being Fallout 3 bobbleheads, even the limited-edition and special ones. The latter are my children and I love them.
And i time, I'm going to collect cats. Yep.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum