Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies Adoptables

2 posters

Go down

Ladies Adoptables Empty Ladies Adoptables

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:44 am

Welcome to lady's tip top Adopt shop

Here I give away adoptables every week depending on weither my batch of adoptables get sold or not. You could say these are left overs from the weekend sales. And guess what? they're totally free for SRN members!

So how do I adopt one?
Very simple really, just fill in a profile using the SRN character profile template. You have one week to fill one in and post it on this topic. In case of there being multiple adoptables up at the time, be sure to mention which adoptable its for. At the end of the week, before I put up the new unsold adoptables I will pick the winning profile for the adoptable. Easy right?

Can I just draw it to adopt? Filling out a profile seems rather tedious..
You can, but profiles do have my prefference as I've found that if you make a profile and have thought a character out you're more likely to use them then if you where to just draw them just so you could adopt them. Emotional investment and stuff

So if we win the character is ours to do with what we want?
Pretty much, you also get to use the art it comes with in any way you see fit. Do note however that you're not allowed to sell or make money off of the adoptable since you got it for 'free' in a sense.

Please check the post below this one for available adoptables
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Ladies Adoptables Empty Re: Ladies Adoptables

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:48 am

Unsold adoptables of the weekend of the 9th through 11th:

Ladies Adoptables Tiger_by_lady_tragedy-d8dlgil
The Firey Tiger
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ResolverOshawott Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Ooo that tiger looks nice but i think i'l wait for other batches of adoptabe's you get the tiger's design doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down