Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's post-event!

+7
Sparknish
Tyson_the_Comet
Shadow
Revan Skirata
Caliburn
vegetaovr9000
Avery
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valentine's post-event! Empty Valentine's post-event!

Post by Spekkal Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 am

And with the final rush of music, it was done. However, rather than move to the next person, the music stopped completely and the lights dimmed. A voice was heard from the stage as the mobian hosting the event walked on. They glanced around a bit, before flashing a smile at the audience before them; "And that marks this Valentine's speed dating event to a close!" they declared, "Sorry for the lack of rounds, folks! We didn't have enough people to meet everyone's requirements, but hopefully next year we'll have a bigger array of wonderful people ready to meet others!"

"Even if you didn't meet your one true love tonight, we still hope you at least met some new friends!" The stage was dimmed, and they walked off the stage, preparing to get the staff together to clean up.

As for you all? Well, how about you talk to the people you met outside?

((NOTE! You're free to post as much as you like here! We'll give you three weeks before this topic is locked. However! No posts here will count towards your post score in terms of rewards!))
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Valentine's post-event! Empty Re: Valentine's post-event!

Post by Avery Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13 am

And as the music came to to a close, Avery was just about ready to head to the next person as Frost was just waiting for whatever to happen next to happen. However, it seemed that the music had stopped completely and the lights dimmed down. Then upon the stage was the mobian hosting the event as they explained what was going on. Surprisingly enough, the event came to a close itself, talk about your speed dates.

It was a low murmur as chatter would erupt slowly, however, now is the time to leave. Avery was slightly disappointed he didn't get to meet many people in this event, but hey, he might have a new friend, he might not. Who knows, who really cares? He got up from his spot and stretched slightly, looking around the dim lit room and spots the exit. He walks toward it and back into the fresh world once again. It felt like forever since stepping inside there, but it hasn't changed a day since. What should he do for now? He takes a gander of waiting on one of the benches nearby, perhaps he'll spot someone he met. So he walked to one of the nearby benches and sat down, looking to the sidewalk and the sky occasionally, wondering if he'll spot anyone familiar.

"It... certainly was something heheh. Though I don't know if I'll try to do anything else like it, it seems too... uh... I don't know the word but it seems like that."

As for Frost, she just sat inside for a short while as some of the other participants left. Getting up herself, she slowly makes her way to the exit, a soft cool breeze flowing by her as she goes back out into the sunlight. She looks up to the sky for a short moment, then heading to a corner of the sidewalk, watching the plaza fill with people and mobains alike. She didn't feel any different for any one standing there, but if one was to come speak to her, she would accept the offer of conversation. But for now, she stood like a statue, hands folded below her waist as her snow like dress flows gently in the wind. She took a moment to take a hold of the amulet on her neck to look at it once more, then giving an audible sigh as she places it back on her neck.

"It is fine to know of those memories... but I cannot hold them too close. It is a burden."
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:33 pm

When the event came to a close, Srunks sighed a bit as he headed outside "Well, at least I made a couple of new memories, and I finally was able to talk to new people, all in all, I think that went really well."
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Amber gave Punk a nod, and a very very small smile. She was about to open her mouth to speak, when the speakers blared with an announcement from the hosts. This startled her, as did many things that happened during the event. It was... Over already? That fast? Why was she even thinking that? Despite the enormous struggle she had with herself in order to sign up in the first place, perhaps she had enjoyed going through the moments, and meeting the people she met. It gave her a certain sense of warmth in her chest, something that made her feel delightful and glad. As if overcoming a difficult challenge and coming out triumphant.

Her glowing amber orbs shifted back to Punk, and she said this very softly, "Thank you. Punk. For this time." And without a moment lost, she stood from her seat, and began to leave the stall. Staying true to what she had told Punk before, she began looking for a certain type of sweets. With her hands in her pocket, she passed each stall carefully and observed their goods. Her chest ached with anxiety and worry that they might not have it. 'What kind of fair is this.' She thought grumpily, until a certain sheen of sugar caught her eye.

It was right there, sold on a fancy silver display. Amber quickened her steps and leaned over it to see if they were the ones... Yes. They were. Another burst of emotion raced through her veins, surprising her and at the same time, pleased her. It was a nice kind of surprise and emotion. She was starting to see why people liked Valentines day so much. Pulling up her scarf, she pointed to the macaroons and held up three fingers. The stall owner nodded and quickly packed her order in a nice pink box. She took it, and paid for it.

Looking around, Amber wandered if a certain black kitsune was still hanging around...
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Punk sent a nod back to her as his ears were suddenly met with the blaring noise of the announcement. His ears dropped slightly after it. "Awww man, over already?" He stood up too and returned a smile to his final pairing "Hey was nice meetin Ya too!" He said before making his exit from the area. He looked around "Well... Shame that had to end so early... Was only just warming up to. Then again, maybe it was best I don't get tooooo wrapped up in a bunch of new people." He took a moment to look around "Though I wonder if anyone's still hanging around.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:25 pm

The sound made the certain female cat jump a little, and she winced. "Oh, well, uh, guess you can tell me as much as you want now, we have plenty of time to spare. I mean I don't have to be anywhere any time soon." Ebonia simply said, standing up and stretching.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:45 pm

"Awesome bye." The Kitsune said hurriedly, getting up and walking away from the speed dating stall. What a complete and utter waste of his time. Each stall was as bright and sickeningly sweet as the last. At this point, he figured he just wanted to leave, until he remembered a certain someone having been around here. He didn't see her after the speed dating was over- perhaps she darted away, home maybe? Part of him didn't care, but part of him hoped... No, that was stupid. This is stupid. Valentine's day is stupid.

"Oh!" Pierce seemed excited by the comment. "I met a great girl! She was real cute and..." He nearly jumped out of his seat when the event was over, turning every which way looking for Kid A. He didn't spot her immediately so he walked around and kept looking, wondering where she could have gone. He guessed it wouldn't be too big of a deal if she wasn't around anymore, but he sure did want to keep talking to her.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Skirata Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Revan stood and walked to his mask he grabbed it and put it on feeling much better with it on now he waved to Tina and walked outside he slipped around the corner of the tent saw the people that were inside now outside he stopped and sat down and closed his eyes for  a while and then opened them looking around at everyone he saw through the vizor.

Revan Skirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 am

Shadow's eyes glanced around when the lights started dimming. At first he wondered if the power went out, or if something was wrong. He help onto the arm rests, but relaxed when he found out that it was over. He looked around trying to see if everything was really okay. Once he was convinced that nothing bad was going to happen, he got up on his feet and walked away from the table, sighing in relief because it was all over.

He believed he proved his point. Even though it wasn't nearly as bad as he expected it to be, he knew he wouldn't walk out even making so much as anyone he would ever expect to see again in the future, much less date. Perhaps now that he gave it a try and failed to bear any results, people will leave him alone about this topic. He waved goodbye to all the other contestants, and took off, not as friendly like as most people might. This was indeed a waste of his time...

But perhaps it was an experience he wouldn't soon forget. That was the truth...
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 pm

She was lucky his fur color contrasted so much with the hues of red and pink. Without even realizing it, her grip tightened on the small box of macaroons, and the only thing that made her aware of this was the subtle crunching the box gave. She quickly stopped.

Amber looked back and forth between the box and the kitsune. He was right there. Just hand it to him. But... Delivering it to his house was also possible- no, what was she thinking? It would be over and dine with sooner if she just handed it to him. Yet, her feet seemed glued to the ground, and it took tremendous effort to move them. Eventually she did move. And move. And move.

Until he was right there. Luckily he didn't seem to notice her yet- or, maybe that's not so lucky. Amber subconsciously swallowed a lump in her throat, and croaked,

"Twilight."
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Srunks stayed for a little bit, in hopes that either Lorelei or Boubka would come up and strike up another conversation with him
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Punk walked to a stall, seeing as flowers were cheap on Valentine's, he grabbed a bunch. "My house needs some decorating anyway.. And besides, maybe I'll find someone last minute!!" He said in his usual happy voice, wandering around the area, talking to random people when he saw fit... No luck yet..

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Twilight turned around to face the wolf. He perked up upon seeing her, almost seeming to be quite content with this turn out. He briefly looked down at the box, though he wondered what could be inside he felt it wasn't exactly his business... of course, not knowing that the box was for him. A few minutes of awkward staring later, he opened his mouth to speak.
"... Hey." He started, not sure where to go with the conversation that he struggled to even start. Everything was pink and frilly and lovey, and that was just a little bit weird to him. 

Pierce sighed and walked out of the speed dating stall- looking around for wherever Twilight might have gone. The bat figured he must have left by now. That's what he wanted to do in the first place, leave, so he had to have left. Pierce shrugged and figured he would go back home and meet Twilight there. That is, until he saw Twilight out of the corner of his eye- and someone with him. Someone with him. That was big, that was juicy, he had to know what was going down. Pierce quickly hid himself among the moving crowd and kept a close eye on the two.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

"Oh, that must have been the end of it. Well, it was nice seeing yo-" Tina had started, but Revan had already gotten up and left, as hasty as a few others as well. At least he seemed to enjoy it a little, and Tina enjoyed her experience as well. She thought about going back to talk to Revan, but something, or rather someone she thought about stuck out of her mind. 'Geo...' she thought.

Tina stood up and looked around for him, hesitating, then walked out of the stage. Back outside, she stopped by the pastry stalls and continued to look for him. 'He did react fondly when I brought up sweets... Geo might be here then' She thought to herself once more.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:28 pm

And with that disappointing round of speed dating Spark got up and rubbed his temple.
"What a amazing round of Speed-Dating. I can't express my excitement." He huffed.

He jumped up and walked out looking at all the contestants mingle with eachother. He stretched his limbs planning his next move.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:37 am

At that moment, Amber felt both hot and cold at the same time. It wasn't a feeling on her skin. No. It was a feeling inside. It was weird, it was scary, and it was worrying. Clearly the assassin felt just as out of place as Twi did. Out of instinct, she began to move her hand to pull her scarf up, as her eyes fixed its gaze on the ground. But then she remembered she was holding something, and automatically began to look at the box again.

Oh, she even forgot that was there.

Her ears perked up when she heard him speak, however. It'd been a while since she heard his voice, and she can assure herself that it was still her favorite voice to hear. For a moment, Amber was lost in his eyes. Another session of awkward staring, when her brain suddenly snapped out of it and she blinked. "Oh-... Hey." She discreetly took a deep breath and offered the box to him. "For you. Like I promised."
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:43 am

Srunks seemed to be lost in his thoughts. "I may have made a potential new friend but, other than that this didn't go like I wanted it to..." He mumbled
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Skirata Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:17 am

Revan saw Amber hand over a small box and walked over slipping between other mobians and stopped behind them "what is that?" he asked he was taller than amber and his mask was dark and reflected little light.

Revan Skirata

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:58 pm

When Boubka heard that it was over, he finally stopped clenching the chair. "Phew..." It stopped pretty soon, but he wasn't really mad about it to be honest. Oh yes he was talking with Ebonia. He also stood up. "Ah...Well I don't need to go anywhere necessarily. Most of the time I just travel somewhere around the outskirts of the city. OH! I know something to tell you! I wanna be an adventurer! Going on expeditions and making new friends!" Then he looked around. There were a few people that he already knew. Of course Shrunks was there. But he also saw Amber, Twilight and Punk. He tried to wave at them for a moment to get some attention, but it'd probably leave no effect. Would they still remember him?
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Oh, so the box was for him. He accepted the box and took it from Amber's hands, looking down at it for a while before actually opening it. Surprise struck him immediately as he laid eyes on the confections that were scattered along the bottom of the box. He took one of the macarons out of the box, looking at it as if it wasn't real. This was a dream, right? Only one way to find out. He bit into it, and it was certainly real, the soft cookie preceded by a thin crunchy layer on the outer layer of the cookie, then the buttercream filling between the two cookies. It was so, so real, it was unbelievable. 

Not wanting to look Amber in the eye, Twilight looked back down into the box. He stared for a while, trying to sort the thoughts running through his mind. He took another macaron from the box. This time, instead of eating it himself, he held it out to her. Maybe as a sign of gratitude, but he didn't say anything, he simply continued to look down into the box- as if it held the secret to life itself. He held the macaron out with a flat, open hand, waiting for her to take it.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:56 pm

Srunks turned around and waved "Boubka! Over here!" he waved frantically, trying to catch his attention
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:44 pm

She didn't really know what to expect from him after she gave him the box. Would he be happy? Embarrassed? What would it be like to see those emotions on his face? However, the wolf practically jumped out of her skin when Revan suddenly appeared. The black wolf was taller than her, and it made her feel so small and puny. She didn't like it. Her eyes were on the ground as she scooted away from both of the males. 

Her ears twitched when they heard Revan's voice, and she looked up somewhat to observe his face- er, mask. "...Macaroons." She looked at Twilight as she said this, and hid herself in her scarf, hands in her pocket.

But then something else surprised her. Twilight was offering one of his macaroons... To her? She never really felt curious about its taste, she never even thought of eating one. But she did like sweets- no. No. This wasn't some pretty valentines love gift. She was repaying a debt and fulfilling a promise. So pulling one hand from her pocket, she reached out to Twi's hand, seeming about to grab the macaroon, when instead she folded his fingers over it. Of course, this sort of meant she was tenderly holding his hand/fist, but she really wasn't thinking right about then. "Keep it. Bought 'em all for you. Not me."

Amber then pulled her hand back and returned it to her pocket. She backed away some more and began to leave.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:52 am

Twilight looked at his hand, and put the Macaron back in the box. He watched Amber start to leave, first with indifference, then his expression changed very slightly. For a moment, he looked almost upset. He opened his mouth slightly, as if he was about to say something, but he stopped himself. He looked back down at the box. It wasn't worth it, he didn't deserve something like this. He clutched the box in his arms, and turned around, standing there for a while before turning back. She was already on her way, leaving this frilly weird place. It was best to not bother her. 

Before he began to take his leave, Twilight looked at Revan. He glared, the anger in his eyes flared up intensely, he looked like he would've struck the wolf down if they weren't surrounded by a crowd of people. He turned around quickly, rudely flicking his tail in an aggressive manner towards the wolf- perhaps signifying the hostility that Twilight now had. He then started to leave, occasionally looking in the direction that Amber had started walking in. But no, it was too late.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:56 am

The wolf glanced back as often as Twilight did. Why was she walking away? She didn't want to. But years and years of turning away had laced into her muscles and created a nasty habit in her. Or perhaps it was because Revan was there too. Clutching her fist, she halted and turned around fully. With ease, Amber found Twilight's scarlet orbs and showed him something very rare; a smile. Not her usual tiny, barely noticeable smile, but a decent sized one. And once she was sure his attention was on her, she cocked her head to a certain direction.

Where was it? A narrow path between the stalls, away from the noise and crowd. Amber remained still for a while to make sure he understood, and then quickly ducked to the path she pointed out with what seemed to be playfulness. Whether or not he followed was entirely up to him.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:10 pm

At first, he perked his ears up in surprise. Twilight didn't expect Amber to come back, he very much expected her to just leave as he had started to do as well. His eyes followed hers as she tried to get his attention. Locked in what felt like an eternal gaze, he waited for the cue she sent him, the motion towards the narrow area between two stalls. He hesitated. Was this really happening? Maybe it was just a really elaborate daydream. He blinked, the silence between them as he tried to work out the reality of the situation was unreal. 

He looked around at the crowd, they were too preoccupied with their own happenings to care about what was happening with them. It was probably fine, this was probably fine. He hurried in between the stalls Amber motioned towards, stopping about halfway down the tiny makeshift alleyway. He didn't even turn around, perhaps re-positioning one of his legs in case it was absolutely called for. Nervousness, maybe? Whatever it was, it made his heart rate increase at a rather rapid pace. He tried to keep himself collected on the outside at the very least, swallowing dry nothingness as he waited for an explanation from Amber about what this even was.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next