Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Theme Music!?

2 posters

:: Creative Area :: Media

Go down

Custom Theme Music!? Empty Custom Theme Music!?

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat May 02, 2015 6:56 am

Well as you can tell by the title, yes I will be planing on making original theme music for your FC's.

The reason?

Well after spending quite amount of time here, I will say that this is the BEST place for roleplaying. Ever. After meeting and talking with the people on here, I know that this is the most friendly community I have ever came across. I feel like I can really socialize with anyone as well as getting better at roleplaying. So I thought "What would be a good way to give back to the community and show my appreciation?" And I thought of music. Everybody loves music right? Especially theme music. I believe that music can play a factor in describing a person, or in this case, fan characters. So what i want to do is create theme songs specifically for your characters. If you want it of course. This is something that I hope to start up really soon. I still have a couple of things to set up.(Getting money for speakers). I would love to know your thoughts about this whether you like this idea or not.

And thank you guys for being so Awesome! c:

-Adrian
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Custom Theme Music!? Empty Re: Custom Theme Music!?

Post by ChaoticBou Tue May 12, 2015 9:36 pm

This is a really great idea Adrian! 
I also love music very much and think that a very own music theme for your character is indeed a very good way to describe him/her. I do have one question though. How are you going to make those themes? Got a program on the computer? Or just playing an intrument?
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Tue May 12, 2015 10:35 pm

I have access to a music software called Logic Pro X, as well as a few instruments that I own.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:14 am

YES SORRY FOR THE LATE REACTION!

I want a song please, although I do already have a preview of how I want my main melody. Shall I send it to you through PM with further information?

Love, Boubka~
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down