Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video's caught your attention recently?

+9
kingleon
Mephiles the Dark
Spekkal
Knuxtiger4
ChaoticBou
AdrianTheZephyr
Midknight
Uncanny-Illustrator
Caliburn
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What video's caught your attention recently? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video's caught your attention recently?

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Mephiles the Dark wrote:Speaking of Undertale...

This part of the Let's Play shows the player having to fight Sans. That's right; Sans is said to be the easiest enemy in the game, yet proves to be a challenge all the same. A bit of a warning, though, it does contain some mature content, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem since it's a Let's Play.
I love Joel's videos so much. SO HAVE ANOTHER!
I've watched the full stream like twice, so have the highlights;

Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

What video's caught your attention recently? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video's caught your attention recently?

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:28 pm

I know I'm essentially posting music but it's hard cause it's basically all I do with myself D;
Anyway I saw this here singer/songwriter in a music bar once, and I just adored her voice! This song is just lovely and awwwwe
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:04 pm

Not so much posting it for the video but more so for the song.
Me and SPek agreed this should be the SRN anthem, yes
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:48 pm

I found some music relating to Undertale.

The first, which is called Hopes and Dreams, is the theme where you have to fight Asriel Dreemur in the True Pacifist ending.

The next, which is called Megalovania, is the theme where you have to fight Sans in the ending of the Genocide Run.

Both are awesome since they're all from Undertale. I highly recommend listening to them!
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:55 pm

I see a lot of Undertale, lets not turn this topic into that as there already is a thread specially for Undertale c:

So have this.
Just don't watch if you haven't watched well into the second season of Gravity Falls because spoilers
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Sharing this cause it's a beautiful little mashup + it's adorable just listen to that ;u;

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:33 am

Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Love these mashups! Condensing 2015's chart hits into one song, gotta love it! Gives me summer vibes~
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:32 pm

@Mid
I raise you, one youtube rewind
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:01 pm

okay i was watching TFS gaming and i saw this... i know how much y'all love Undertale sooo.. i  wanted to share this with y'all.(TFS=Team four star.. the creators of DBZ abridged. ) (^_^) enjoy
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

What video's caught your attention recently? - Page 2 Empty S

Post by kingleon Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Bleach opening  8. I love bleach and i havent got to this arc yet but its my favriote opening. 

Last edited by littlekingeleo on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Did you know that there was a group of people that made a soap opera drama within an actual IKEA store without permission from the staff? Because now you do, and it is a masterpiece and it is incredible;

Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:58 pm

So, as some people know, I'm massive undertale trash. Awhile ago, a megalovania style ddr fight was put on youtube

now, there is a spider dance. Keep in mind, the part where you dodge spiders is controlled by feet movement.

And then another one is the fact thAT ANIME IS BECOMING REALITY
FACERIG IS GETTING THERE
SOON

SOOOOOON
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:17 pm

I do believe it's a sin for me to not link Moments Of Wonder;

British comedy at it's best. I suggest you give it a watch, because it's hilariously brilliant and so well-done.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:19 pm

I love this video. I don't know why, perhaps its just the happy-go-lucky feel of it all, perhaps its the countryside look... I dunno!

This one should work the Americans among us!
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

What video's caught your attention recently? - Page 2 Empty Heres one

Post by kingleon Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:27 am

Opening to a sprite series called mega sonic  ball z. Creators original  account  got deleated so not that much episodes left. Theres also a 2nd  opening  to but ill post that later 
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Hey guys...  ever wondered what our planets sound like form space well i decided to answer that question today , These sounds you are hearing are radio wave energies collected by the satellites or unmanned spacecrafts which scientists sent and are converted to sound energies which are the sounds you are hearing. yep..... enjoy  and btw.... Saturn's sound will surely sent chills down your Spine.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:20 pm

So this video came by on my tumblr and it's adorable and I love the song and aaaaaaaaah?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

What video's caught your attention recently? - Page 2 Empty This is so sad when you think about it

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:35 am

So I was scrolling through Youtube and I stumbled across this the piano arrangement of megalovania from Undertale, it's by ChrystalChameleon if you want to listen to it.

This...might be the saddest thing I've ever heard, especially when you think about Maverick and the inner torment he endures, Maverick is my OC if you were confused on who he was.

Also, CURSE THIS SITE AND IT'S CURSED NEWBIES CAN"T POST LINKS WITHIN THE 1ST WEEK OF JOINING LAW, CURSE IT!!!

I don't hate it, it's just annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:31 am

YEP!!!
it's that time again... and i can't wait for the 2016 NASCAR season to start this month   here to celebrate 67 Years of my favorite sport !!! 
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleSwirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:32 am

Can't post a link or anything, but I haven't used Youtube to listen to MotherMother for awhile (Spotify is a bit more convenient) and I used it for that yesterday, just intended to listen through one that got in my head....

And found that a bunch of them had music videos now! Last time there hadn't been any OMVs up, so I did a bit of a binge watch.

((The one for Hayloft is my favorite of them, it's got some interesting movement : O ))
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://toyhou.se/SparkleSwirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:34 pm

So who remembers the Sonic Shorts?
Well here's the newest!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:35 am

Oh man... i just had to cause this game brings back Soooo much nostalgia .... (Possibly the  the best open world racing game ever made, not only that , it had lots of customizations for cars and some intense racing til this very day i still have the game  Cool  enjoy!...                   
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:19 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1N5moEJx_o

Death Battle is awesome and there a lot so I shared the sonic ones
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:03 am

WhiteFang wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1N5moEJx_o

Death Battle is awesome and there a lot so I shared the sonic one
You forgot  Shadow vs Vegeta  lol
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next