Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven Universe

+8
spark tb
ChaoticBou
Knuxtiger4
kingleon
Spekkal
Caliburn
Dregan
Uncanny-Illustrator
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Steven Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Steven Universe

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:11 am

Nearly wrapping up the Summer of Steven event going on with this week being the final episodes of Season 3.  Can say without spoilers that there's been a lot of build up and a lot of very heavy topics and situation that happened on this show that I just love.  This week will conclude the summer event and judging of what is being built up and seeing the official sneak peeks, this one is going to be intense!

Also will note that even after the event is over that we'll be going back to weekly episodes on Thursdays that should run through the fall!  Basically we get all new episodes this week and the on the 18th starts weekly episodes that start us up into Season 4.

Feel free to discuss what has happen!  What did you like, what didn't you like, and any new songs that you guys liked?
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:41 am

Ok, so i've just [roughly] caught up on the current episodes after allowing a back log to build - IE, the last episode I watched was 'hit the diamond' - So I've spent most of my time today catching up. I've just finished the episode entitled 'Earthlings', and I know I have at least two more episodes that are out to catch up on - or at least, will be soon.

very quickly, I want to say I have *loved* these episodes - Especially Mr.Greg, and the half hour special - which I will briefly talk about in spoilers in a moment - because they just... bring so much growth to the series? Like in these new episodes, the world of SU has grown a surprising amount, along with the characters in it.

Anyway, from here on out I will just post in the spoiler topic, and it *will* contain spoilers. If you're not up to date, I advise not reading.

Spoiler:
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:19 pm

Heads up for those that like to keep up with the show, Gem Harvest will be airing on November 17th which marks the brief return of Steven Universe!  There also another episode coming up, Three Gems and a Baby that will be airing on December 1st.  I believe they are skipping a week with premieres due to the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US.

No additional word on episodes in December but I would imagine we'll get a few episodes before Christmas.  If not I do expect after that holiday to get more episodes most likely.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:09 pm

So, we have the dates of a new Steven Bomb coming up!

They will be arriving in the new year, and running through the week beginning January 30th, 2017!

Since most Steven Bombs tend to drop some big, important piece of story, I for one am hoping we get to learn more about homeworld and such. Everytime it's brought up we learn more, but also get more questions. Here's to hoping we get some answered soon.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lunala Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:42 am

hello yes gonna jump in here, i literally love this show so much. it's my fave tv show to date, besides star vs the forces of evil and gravity falls. (which i suggest both of those heavily).

my fave episode so far is probably the one where peridot stands up to yellow diamond. my fave song is probably defective.
lunala
lunala
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:35 am

Favorite Character? Rainbow Quartz. She's Pearl's bitter and Rose's flirt tied in one pretty package. I like all of the Quartz fusions tbh. Smokey is also precious.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:12 am

Whelp.

So if the rest of you folks haven't heard, the entire Stevenbomb got leaked a few days ago in an 'apparent' accident on Cartoon Network's part.  They had put the FULL episodes on their app and well before they switched it to previews that the fans had managed to rip the episodes.

I've watched the episodes myself because spoilers were rampant.  If you saw them and want to talk about them, please us the spoilers tag!  Not everyone watched them as far as I know!
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteranoftheconsolewars Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm super looking forward to Tiger Philanthropist. Not enough Amethyst focused episodes IMO. Okay that's not true... Not enough SU episodes in GENERAL!!! I'll take what I can get!

... Well okay again not true Rocknaldo felt super cringey Bloodstone ugh the worst.
... *hides his designs for Blood Diamond*
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2