Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilled Vibes

2 posters

Go down

Chilled Vibes Empty Chilled Vibes

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Hey peeps.

So I had a bit of flashback to a moment  when me and my friend were discussing music tastes and how everyone is so different and has different interpretations etc.
The discussion ended with the friend saying "look I'll make us a playlist of my chill songs and then you can judge from that", and conveniently we were going camping the coming weekend, so what could be better than sitting by a fire listening to chill tunes?

Anyway, the point of this is for you to share the music that just gives you chilled vibes, relaxed feelings~

My first is gonna be Dreams by Fleetwood Mac, and heck I'm gonna say I heard it for the first time during that camping trip. Oh boy, I've never felt so content and comfortable with life than when I was sitting cuddled next to my friend, listening to this song through an earphone splitter (a little thing that allows two sets of earphones to go into one device), staring into a campfire watching embers dance up into the air every so often. Like damn. Such a small thing but it's definitely one of the highlights of my whole year and it really made me appreciate life for a good while.

And secondly there's Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran. Now I'm not a huge fan of Ed, but I do appreciate his music, he always sounds so madly in love with someone and I feel he puts it across beautifully. This song really relaxes me and just mellows me out, as does a lot of his music but this is a personal favourite, as it was also on the previously mentioned playlist!

Sorry for the long starting post! Had a little bit of a story to tell but I hope you like it :') Feel free to share the songs that chill you out! I'm a big fan of mellow, relaxing songs and could do with some more to listen to ;D
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Chilled Vibes Empty Re: Chilled Vibes

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:58 pm

I wanna start off by saying, thank you so much for making this thread. There are tons of artists and songs that gives me all kinds of chill vibes and I'd be happy to share them.

Steven Wilson is my all time favorite artist right now. The songs that he makes and the stories that he creates with them intrigues me so much. This particular song is one from his latest album, Hand. Cannot. Erase. 

This one is from Steve Wilson's progressive rock band Porcupine Tree. I've always listen to them or rather this particular song whenever I'm studying or just looking around the on the internet.

And the last two song I'm gonna post are from an artist named Daniel Avidan. He is mostly know by the name Danny Sexbang, where he is part of a comedy band called Ninja Sex Party. Before that, he had two projects that he had previously worked on in the past; The Northern Hues and Skyhill. The northern hues song really sets me at ease and makes me really happy and want to enjoy life. Skyhill has helped me through a really rough time in my life and really helps when I'm feeling down. Listening to these two and taking a walk outside in the city is really calming to me.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down