Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Bou (Or other chara's)

+6
Spekkal
Electrisa
Mephiles the Dark
Caliburn
Uncanny-Illustrator
Dregan
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask Bou (Or other chara's) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Bou (Or other chara's)

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:37 pm

@Boubka: If you had the chance to swap bodies of someone else, would you? And if so, who would it be?

@Craid: What's your favourite attribute in a person?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:12 am

Bou and Luka; Let's hear about your parents for a while. Who they are, your relation with them, how they drove you to be the people you are today?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:43 pm

@Uncanny

Boubka: "Ehm....EHM...Do I really need to choose one? But there are so many to save? And I don't know anyone who should be not worth it...HOW CAN I CHOOSE THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION!"

Luka: "Wha-....Ehm....I dunno...I guesssss...My boyfriend?"

Alina: "Myself." (OW YOU~)

Craid: "Alina. I guess you understand. She's my sunshine. She always cheers me up. By the way, it would be kinda cruel for me when she dies seeing as I've put a lot of effort and money into her" (bad joke Craid.)

@Spekkal

Boubka: "Well it'll certainly not be a female body. I did that before if you might remember and it is a pain in the bigger butt. I think I'll go for.....Oh the blue hedgehog! Sonic! I WANNA RUN SUPAH FAST! But only for one day otherwise there's nobody to save the day."

Craid: "Honesty by far. You won't do anything for a person that you can't trust, nor will he do anything for you. Of course some small lies are in order. You know the drill."

@Dregan
Boubka & Luka: "Let's start off with their basic info. Our parents are Drake and Lara, 36 and 37 years old. Both are foxes, although mom has two tails while dad has one. Their occupation is explorer. They search through not well-known areas to put things into map and also explore ancient tempels. Because of this, they are gone alot of times. Probably 1/4 of every year."

"But don't worry! They always come back safe home. They also stopped a while with exploring when they got us. I mean, you should take care of your kids when they can't even walk straight. In that time mom and dad worked at some kind of restaurant to earn some extra money. We had enough money to be honest. Mom and dad are pretty rich because of their extraordinary job. But after my 12th birthday, they started their real job again. We still got a 'nanny' at that time: Mr. Butterscotch who's some kind of grandpa for us, but this is how we got a bit independent, searching for exciting things outside of house. Sometimes even outside Station Square."
Luka: "You maybe think that our parents don't really care about us, but they really do! They contact us everyday if everything is alright and one of them always comes back as quickly as possible when a problem is happening! Their love for adventure is just so big that they couldn't stop exploring. And I respect that. I'd say that my parents did a great job parenting! And I cannot wait to do the same for my kids!"
Boubka: "You're not even out of this house yet, silly! And you only got a relationship for like....3 mont-"
Luka: "WE REALLY LOVE EACHOTHER AND YOU KNOW THAT."
Boubka: *Hides under blankets* "Ok..."
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Luka, who IS that boyfriend?

Bou, tell us more about mr Butterscotch!

Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:26 pm

@Craid: Do you have any powers, or do you just use for sword for combat? And do you get into combat a lot?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:38 pm

AH QUICK REPLY TO CLEAN THIS UP:

Luka: "I've already had like 5 new boyfriends already. Sorry" :c

Bou: "Yeah he's the owner of the Restaurant I work at. He took care of me when dad and mom were gone and yes he's a great carer."

Craid: "I apparently have enhanced sight. I can easily spot people and that's pretty useful, but it's a minor skill. Nothing that interesting. Also I don't get into combat a lot. It's better that way, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt while it isn't necessary."
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 pm

HALLO! 

Prescill, on a scale from one to "oh my god what have I done", how much do you regret the past? Do you think Alina will ever let you back into her life?

Alina, describe the perfect partner for you~

Bou, best kind of chocolate, GO!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:15 pm

@Luka: Are you an actual employee at the restaurant now, or was it a one-time thing for the event? How did you meet Fidalio anyway?

@Prescill: What did you have to do for your recent target? And, going off that, what do you like to see in a mission, and what frustrates you?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 pm

@Dione

Prescill: "P-Pffft! Tssk! I-I have no reason to regret the past! It gave me this wonderful job that pays a lot, so I definitely do NOT mind at all! And as if I need that brat of a sister. She wasn't there when I needed her help, so I don't need her anymore!"

("Yes I really regret it. I wish I wasn't so selfish back then. It has turned me into a monster. And I don't think Alina ever wants to see me again. I hope we can meet each other once again without she fearing me... But that'd never happen.")

Alina: "O-Oh!...Well ehm...He....no she...has to be smart...no....outgoing! no....ehm...Honestly I have no clue at all? I guess I'll see who or what wants to become my partner and then judge accordingly??? I'm sorry this is not a good answer I just doing know ;A;"

Bou: "All chocolate is the best chocolate! But to be honest, I don't have a real favourite, it's more that I like a lot of limited edition stuff that looks a bit out of the ordinary. Then I buy a lot of it so I have enough for forever! I think I have one chocolate bar with carrot in it lying somewhere! So yeah, no actual favourite. I like to shake things up!"

@Spekkal

Luka: "I...have been working here for years? Geesh haven't you seen me before? I'm basically part of the restaurant's interior design at this point. I'm usually a waitress here. Also I'm the lead singer and guitarist of the band that plays there regularly, so yeah. I'm an actual employee! Also Fidalio is my boss. I met him via his father, Mr. Butterscotch. The man took care of me when I was young, so I saw his son quite a lot. That's how we met!"

Prescill: "Nothing that special. I had to sneak into a villa and make it seem as if someone had comitted suicide. Contracts like those are really annoying. You have to kill someone a specific way and you have to do a lot of preparation. What I more like in a contract is being in the outside and just stab someone in the neck or back with my hidden daggers. Y'know, maybe with a bit of conflict going on, but actuall stabbings are the shit. I mean, the hidden dagger is a really handy tool with impressive technology behind it. It would be a shame if it'd go underused by me~"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:40 pm

@All willing to answer: Seems a reasonable question to ask since obviously some of you are running the Valentines event and such. What do you lot look for in an ideal partner? What things are you attracted to? Feel free to cover personality, appearance, whatever!

@Prescill: Obviously your work involves... well, rather unscrupulous tasks. Such as murder.
Though I'm curious where your standards lie on such matters. Would you ever turn down a contract, and what would it take to make you do so? Do you have personal rules such as 'no kids' or similar such?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 pm

@Craid: What's the most recent scar you have, and how did you obtain it?

@Bou: THOUGHTS ON YOUR TEAM MEMBERS FOR THE BANDIT QUEST. And also how you think it'll go down! What are you worried about the most?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:18 pm

@Alina: What do you think of the Valentine's event at the restaurant so far? Why didn't you participate yourself?

@Craid: How would you feel if Alina came home with a boy- or girlfriend?

@Bou: Would you rather never have chocolate again, or lose your powers?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:21 am

To Bou: You a happy boi. But, I uh... Also heard that you weren't always such a happy boi. But hey, you're pushing through it man! Props to ya!...But still, are there ever episodes that just...pop up every now and then that just...*aren't* so happy, if you get my drift? Like, do your old depressive feelings try to come back, maybe when no one else is around?
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Wooooo I forgot this existed and then refused to remember it again. Thanks Shrug. >:C

Okay so @Dregan:
Luka: "OH! OH! ME FIRST! I want a guy who's stroooong and handsoooome and he's funnyyyy and he likes to exerciseeee and he is good at cuddliiiing and he loves me for who I ammmmm and just that he's overall a huge QT~"

Craid: "Uh...honestly at this point my standards are very low."
Alina: "Pfff no they're not~"
Craid: "......          Well what about you Alina?"
Alina: "O-OKAY NEVERMIND I HAVE LOW STANDARDS TOOOO"

Prescill: Oh to be honest I turn down quite a lot of contracts. I do background checks on the targets that need to be killed. I guess they call me a 'vigilante'? 'Cuz I only kill corrupted business freaks who think they're everything. No actual innocent people. NEVER kids and NEVER cats. Not in any way, shape or form. I don't care. I'm pretty strict on those things. It's a miracle that I even still get jobs while I'm so needy. I guess I'm really good at my job~"

@Spekkal:
Craid: "Ehm...I'm not sure if you got your facts right. I only have ONE scar. You know, the one on my eye that's not so hard to miss. You know the story of that one. Again these bandages are just because I like to wear them. They don't have any scars on them. So luckily no more scars at all."

Bou: "Hello! Man I love these questions they're always so cool it's so nice to know people are actually curious about me! c:
Anyway these are like, all my friends so it's very exciting to go on an adventure with them! It's kinda strange Dione's with us though. I'm worried about her because she always told me she isn't really that good with her powers yet and uhh...I'm just worried. That's okay right? Yeah that's okay! Because I care!

Oh and Caen's with us too. Honestly this guy's probably better at fighting than me. Also he's just very friendly and I trust him with a lot of things. He's a pretty good leader. Also he always has food with him that's nice.

But I bet YOU want to hear about Maxie huh? Maxie's such a sweet person! She's always so nice and I KNOW that the mean thing she says are just lies. I don't want to sound like a bad person but I think she's hiding something. I KNOW because sometimes she looks the same as Elec when she's hiding something from me. Other than that I love to be around her and I hope she loves to be around me!"

@Dione:
Alina: "H-Hello! I-I'm so so sorry for not answering earlier. I-I guess I'll just tell wh-what I thought of it as a whole. It was a huge mess, like....P-people were going to f-fight! th-that was very very bad......
S-Still. I must say i-it was kinda...c-cute to see some p-people be i-insecure l-like me...A-AND ALSO EHM I COULDN'T PARTICIPATE BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BAND OF COURSE AND IT WAS DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OR SOMETHING HAHAHAHAHA" *R U N S*

Craid: "....I'd be very proud. Alina's such a sweet girl and I have no idea how she still haven't had a partner. Well I really have no idea because I don't know how to do it myself. It's probably just because she's a bit shy. I think it's also because she easily falls in love? I've seen her talking to herself as if she was talking to the characters of one of those japanese cartoons? Should I be worried? She stopped doing it but still, that isn't normal...right? I'm getting off topic. I'd love it if she'd come home with a person she loves. And that he or she loves her back. She deserves it."

Bou: "You are a monster. I'd throw my powers away I guess."

@Shrug:
Bou: "Hmmmm...I guess they do pop up sometimes? Where I just don't feel very well, but that's usually when I feel ill. I think everyone has that though, so not really. Thinking back on it we were just children so honestly I put it all behind me. It's good now! Being sad is overrated anyway. Happiness is the way to go!"

(you can still keep asking me questions though c:)
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:04 am

@Bou: Did you and your father go on any treasure hunting expeditions together? If so, what was the neatest thing you've come across? And if not, was there a particular time that you wanted to go, but couldn't?

Last edited by Wolf478 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Elaboration)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:30 pm

@Katie: What did those poor trashcans ever do to you? Are you okay? D: 

@Keren: Hardest thing you ever had to do on the job? 

@Abby: Same question for Keren but a little different, what was the hardest case you ever got presented with?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum