Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Meph's Characters!

+3
Caliburn
Electrisa
Dregan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask Meph's Characters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Meph's Characters!

Post by Mephiles the Dark Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:54 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I lost my replies, so it'll take some time for me to retype them. Please bear with me.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Spekkal wrote:@Oblivion: How do you feel about your sister entering the Ascension? Are you worried? And do you think she'll do well?

@Hurry: So have you ever needed to use your healing powers? Have you healed people before?

Oblivion replied:
"I'm not too worried about Alexis entering the Ascension." He looked at the questioner with a smile as he added, "I know she'll do well, even if we're separated."

Hurry replied:
"I have, a-actually!" He paused for a moment and looked to the questioner with a smile. After a few seconds' hesitation, he added, "Th-There was this c-cat that I e-encountered who I helped s-save, d-despite his efforts on p-preventing the destruction o-of the forest."
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@All: If all of you were stuck in a situation where only one would survive for whatever reason, who would it be?

Rameses, Helena, Oblivion, Hurry, and Alexis replied:

"I'd probably be more of a scavenger. I believe they search for things that are discarded... Don't they?" He looked at the questioner with a somewhat confused expression as he added, "Yes...I believe that's what a hunter does."

"I'm a bit unsure...I'd probably go around as the intelligence if a situation like that were to occur." She looked at the questioner with a somewhat confused expression as she added, "I think..."

"In a situation like this..." He paused for a few moments to reflect upon the decisions he was about to make.
"Oblivion..." She murmured, looking at her brother wistfully.
Seeing his sister's sorrowful expression, in a reassuring tone, he said to her, "I know how depressing this may be to you, but I need to answer this question."
Upon hearing her brother's explanation, she replied, "A-All right...."
Now, if that's taken care of, I'll get back to the question, he thought, and after a moment or two of silence, he looked to the questioner and added, "Out of all of us? If we were stuck in whatever situation we would happen to come across...I believe either Alexis or I would have to remain here."

"I-I'm not sure wh-what you mean...I-I'm not a f-fighter..." He looked at the questioner with a somewhat depressed expression. After a moment or two, he calmed down and added, "I'm...more of a...h-healer."
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 pm

CyanFoxboy wrote:@Hurry: Have you ever fought someone?

@Helena: Do you believe in vampires? OR CHOCOLATE MARTIANS?!

Rameses: Do you have like a super cool tail that can stab people and inject poison?

Hurry replied:
"Wh-Wh-What?!" He seemed to be shocked by the question that was at hand. "I-I'm a-a healer, not a-a...fighter! I b-believe in resolving conflicts p-peacefully...not b-by using v-violence!"

Helena replied:
"Surprisingly, I do believe in vampires." She looked at the questioner with a smile. "I'm not so sure about chocolate martians, though..."

Rameses replied:
"Unfortunately, I do not." He looked at the questioner with some sadness as he added, "I'm a pyrokinetic, which means I control the element of fire. That's about it, to be honest."
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Dregan wrote:Oblivion & Alexis; Keeping on the note of the mansion venture, what are you expecting to get out of it moving forward? Has it been what you expected thus far?

Oblivion and Alexis replied:
"Well..." She looked at her brother with a somewhat confused expression.
"We might expect some panic to arise, but some supernatural forces will appear, which probably has already happened." He looked at the questioner with a honest expression.
"It's not like it's..." She trailed off, pausing for only a moment as she added, "It probably has been out of the ordinary, but definitely what we expected so far."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color changed for some of the characters' answers.)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:24 am

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?

(Nope you can't escape this question either ;D)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:56 pm

((Oop, almost missed this thread!))

@All: So, have any interesting stories to tell? Like, what's the greatest thing that's ever happened to you? C'mon, gimme those juicy details, I wanna know about the challenges you've faced!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:07 am

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?

(Nope you can't escape this question either ;D)

"To be honest, I don't know who I could save from this type of situation..." He looked at the questioner, feeling a mix of emotions as he added, "I suppose I could have saved my brother from an inevitable event such as this. I've had a love/hate relationship with him, but only by blood."

"This'll be tough, trying to choose who to save from the inevitable...but if I had to choose, it'd either have to be my parents or Azrael." She looked at the questioner with a somewhat melancholy expression as she added, "I love them both dearly, and I'm sure if they were to know what happened to me, they would understand."

"I don't know if I could do this..." She looked away from the questioner, seeming to be sad about something.
Seeing his sister's expression, he placed a hand on her shoulder and said to her in a reassuring tone, "I understand the situation that's taking place." He looked over to the questioner and replied, "I wouldn't put Alexis out of the way..." He seemed to be distressed about something. "However, if I were to put myself on the line, I feel that Alexis wouldn't be able to take the pain of a loss...but after some convincing, I might be able to save her from this type of situation."

"I-I...don't know...I could probably protect my mentor from a-a fate like this..." He looked at the questioner, seeming to be a little worried. "She was th-the one wh-who trained me to have th-the skills that I have today."
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:28 am

Spekkal wrote:((Oop, almost missed this thread!))

@All: So, have any interesting stories to tell? Like, what's the greatest thing that's ever happened to you? C'mon, gimme those juicy details, I wanna know about the challenges you've faced!

"Well, there's the time not long after my supposed revival, everyone was in shock to find out when I was alive, even though I was supposed to be pronounced dead." He looked at the questioner and gave a chuckle as he added, "Even my brother would've been surprised to find out the results if something hadn't happened to him!"

"I think my greatest moment was when Azrael showed me the cove, which is still the greatest sight I've seen so far." She looked at the questioner with a smile as she added, "It's so beautiful... I don't think I'll ever forget that time."

"I recall long ago when I finally bested my eternal rival. It felt like I had something to live for..." He looked at the questioner, a content expression crossing over him as he added, "After that, I became a guardian...a protector...someone that would be able to assist those who needed help. I don't think I regret that decision, even after so long ago."

"O-Oh, well..." He paused for a moment. After a few seconds' hesitation, he added, "I won't e-ever forget th-the moment I mastered my h-healing sk-skills...I even r-remember the time I-I had to tr-train for them."

"Greatest moment...?" Alexis paused for a moment to think. Her expression changed to that of happiness as she added, "Yes, I recall when Oblivion and I fought as a team. We were teamed together with Scion, but that was before he betrayed us."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:29 am

Alexis; I don't want to come across as rude or anything but you seem to be, uh, quite regularly confused. In fact about 50% of your answers here list you as being kind of, uh, confused. You feeling entirely okay there? Not light-headed at all are you?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 am

Dregan wrote:Alexis; I don't want to come across as rude or anything but you seem to be, uh, quite regularly confused. In fact about 50% of your answers here list you as being kind of, uh, confused. You feeling entirely okay there? Not light-headed at all are you?

Alexis replied:
"I get kind of nervous when I answer questions..." She looked at the questioner and gave a nervous chuckle as she added, "but I'm feeling okay, to be honest- no dizziness or anything!"
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:32 am

@All: What do you hope for for the future?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:20 pm

@All: Your worst enemy? And why? What have they done to you to earn that title?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:32 am

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@All: What do you hope for for the future?

"I would like the future to consist of nice people, but is it really possible to have them?" He looked at the questioner with a smile. "I guess if you look closely enough, the people that you do like can either be friendly or evil."

"For the future..." She paused for a moment to think. After that time, she added, "I want all evil to be cleansed from this world. I understand some demons are good, but not all demons have deeds that can be considered worthy."

"Our futures are very different, but they're also similar in some ways."
Oblivion nodded and added, "I would like the future to consist of anyone who knows how to protect themselves. But that can't happen, can it?" He looked at the questioner and gave a chuckle. "For now, I'll just stick to what I love doing, and that's helping people when they need it the most."
"I agree with Oblivion, expect my view on the future is different. I would love to have perfect weather...but that couldn't happen, could it?" She looked at the questioner and gave a nervous chuckle. "For now, though, I'll stick to what I do like, and that's protecting those who need it."

"T-The future..." He paused for a moment, then suddenly remembered as he added, "O-Oh! I only wish for p-peace in this world... N-Nothing else except to end violence."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color changed for some of the characters' answers.)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:27 am

Spekkal wrote:@All: Your worst enemy? And why? What have they done to you to earn that title?

"I don't know if I can consider my brother a friend or enemy, but I will say this, for once." He looked at the questioner with an honest expression. "I've made a lot of enemies before my revival. I just don't know who my true enemy really is..."

"I did fight someone who was an enemy of Azrael's, but I don't remember his name..." She tried to think who her worst enemy was. "I know someone by the name of Argel helped me out, but I'll have to do some looking in order to know." After a few moments of looking through a book of friends and enemies made, her eyes widened with interest. "I remember now! The one I encountered when I was taken to Azrael's past was someone named Azegel. He killed Azrael once...but I managed to bring him back. I won't say how or why, though; I kept my promise to Argel, and I won't break it for any reason given."

"I...really don't want to talk about that..."
Seeing his sister's worried look, his expression suddenly grew stern. As he turned to the questioner, he replied, "I will never forgive Scion for trying to curse Alexis... That's all you need to know."

"E-Enemy...?" He seemed to be confused by this question. "I don't r-really have an enemy, but th-there is one person I do w-want to mention...I won't specify his name, but h-he tried t-to... H-He tried to..." He trailed off, trying to force himself to say the reason why he considered this...person his enemy. (Not really...) "...He tried to destroy the forest..."

Last edited by Mephiles the Dark on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Color changed for some of the characters' answers.)
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:31 pm

@Rameses: Tell us about these old enemies! Who were they, and what did they do?

@Helena: Soooo do you have any powers? And how do you do your demon hunting? Got special weapons?

@Alexis: What made you really shy? Was there an event or something in your life which caused you to be a bit meek?

@Oblivion: Do people ever fear you because of your name? And is that a nickname or your actual name?

@Hurry: So are you an alien on the planet, because Seedrian's are aliens, right? Or where you born here?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:53 pm

@All: You are forced to wield a weapon, it can't be powers or so just an actually weapon, what weapon would be it that you wield, would it have a specialized design just for you and WHY would you wield that particular weapon?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Sooo... something of a general question I'll be sending to a few peeps with a number of characters in their own topics. Not neccesarily to 'All' but rather to 'All who you want to answer for'.
So, to each of you; Among the characters listed for questioning in this topic; Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand?
Also, if you're feeling adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from the characters in another person's question topic of your choosing.
Aaand if you're feeling super adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from a variety of those listed by other people in their various topics.

Options, options, options. Pick whatever sounds most fun with whoever sounds most fun for you! Gooo!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:16 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that I'll need to edit Oblivion's answers to make them more readable. As of this moment, they blend in with the site's page.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2