Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Burning's Characters!

+3
Mephiles the Dark
Electrisa
Spekkal
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask Burning's Characters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Burning's Characters!

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Darkness: .....Making things right. Talking to old friends again, and trying to become better. Maybe even find someone I could love and they'd love me back, and not break my heart like the others. ...Sometimes I feel it's too late for that. ... .. .

Metallic: Creating a Monolith is something I find... baffling. I'm not as much of a tech guy as Crazy, or even Paladin. I'm more, making modifications, or some small model things. A monolith is... huge. Making one would be far too advanced for me, sad to say, heheh... but, a Monolith fighting arena? Hahah, y'know what, that sounds like it could be pretty awesome. Maybe have people control their own, like some sort of Robot Wars or whatever. ...I think I'll actually suggest something like that to Paladin. He loves to see what happens when certain tech collides. But, when it comes to big robots? Depends, honestly. If they're not going to go destroying everything, I'm totally fine with them. They're intimidating and all, but I dunno, if a Monolith became sentient and wanted to help mobians? I'd be fine with it.

Chase: .....Ah... er... I dunno...? Don't think anybody stan's out as an en'my. Sometimes my dad can be a bit... weird though.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:55 pm

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:35 pm

@Ebonia: So, had any love interests in the past? What were they like?

@Chase: Opinion on The Mansion and the people there?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:17 am

Sora; Similar to the question for Chase above - your opinion on each of the party you've put together thus far! Who's worth their weight, and who's weight is being carried?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Void, are there any mortals that pissed you off superhard and got under your skin? How? 8D
And if you don't interact with mortals, then you should totes tell us of your greatest adventures with Baf.

Sora, got any family?

Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Oh my god too many too many. And I don't even have to do sprites for these, fffff...

@Uncanny~

Ebonia: ...Well... a... single one? ...I couldn't live with making that decision. I honestly couldn't. There are too many people I'd want to save, and knowing me I'd try to save all of them, and as a result, well... probably fail to save any of them. If that happened... I... let's not go there.

Metallic: I'm very unsure. I know that many of my friends in my squad would rather I prioritised my family and friends outside of them, so going by that logic I would most likely try and go for Val, one of my love interests, first. Simply because she's done nothing to deserve a fate like you describe. Then, I'd do my best to try and save the rest of my squad, but if I was to fail... well... I'd make sure they were remembered for everything they did. And I'd hope their deaths weren't too horrific.

Darkness: ...Fucking hell this question's more depressing than I am. Toxic and Mel. I don't give a shit if you said one, I'd save both of them. I'd find a way. I'd go the extra mile to try and get to the few others, but those two are tops.

Sam: May. She's the only one I know that's still around anymore, and she's one of the closest friends I've ever had. If somehow all of my other friends came back though and I had to pick ONE of them to save? ...I... wow, I'm not even gonna answer that.

Reaper: Now THIS is a question. Spectre, because he's been loyal to me for the longest time since I can remember. He's an excellent fighter, and one of the best of the entire clan. Everyone else would understand. But hey, I don't care too much about MANY people, so count yourself lucky if I even bothered trying at all.

Chase: Mah dad. ...Simple as that.

Sora: ...There's a good reason I'm going to the Mansion.

Void: Considering the fact I can command the Nox Umbra with a raise of my finger, I doubt this would be a necessary question to ask, as I could by that logic be in multiple places at once. However, I would certainly say my grandaughter, Flame. She tries incredibly hard to get through life and seeing her struggle so much is something I hate to see. Second to Flame, I'd of course have to choose none other than Bafalaut, simply because he's done so much to help me clear my head and made the last few years ones to remember. If his life was on the line, I'd do my best to preserve it.

@Spekkal~

Ebonia: Uh, well, honestly I'm a bit of a muddle. I have a thing for this one raccoon girl called Jessy, but she's taken. It's not much, though, I mean, I see her as more of a friend than anything, but I'd totally be up for-...Uh, you know what I mean. But I do feel very strongly towards this tenrec girl called Azuré. I mean for the longest time I thought she was a guy because, well, even she did, and she acted like it too, but uh, that's besides the point. He-I mean SHE saved my life multiple times, and has done so much for me and the group... she almost died trying to protect us all. For that, I'm forever grateful. And... I just can't admire her enough for how she is.

Chase: Wha' can I say? Some of 'em are idiots! I bet I could swipe their dosh away without even worry'n ah'd get caught! I do wan'a try and stick with 'em though! After all, Sora's gonn'pay a lot o'money for it, an' the mansion is a big place to explore!

Sora: The most dysfunctional group I've ever come across in the world. I hate them all from the lowest part of my gut, save for maybe the mink kid because he's talked the LEAST of all, and I'm doing my best to put on a fake smile and personality to get them to listen to me but they all have so many different personalities, objectives, and tendencies to rant on about nothing useful. WICKED. In other words, I'd happily let the boat sink with them in it and go on forward completely solo if I could. But I can't. So I'm stuck with them. I can't believe I'm going to be broke after this damn thing. They should be paying ME for this shit, I swear.

@Elec~

Void: Hmmm... well, plenty of mortals did so in the past, I know that much. I can't remember any specifics, but I do recall a group long in the past that stopped me from doing anything big on the surface. Of course, I also hated MAIA when it was around, but at that point in time I hated a lot of my own kind because of the way we responded to it. Reaper for one has a poor sense of judgement.

Sora: Rather not say unless really needed, thanks.

Burning: It'd spoil stuff I have planned for her character, sorry. 8D
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:21 pm

@All: Lets turn that question around, you have to pick ONE person to suffer the worst and most painful death. But you can never harm anyone ever again.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Sooo... something of a general question I'll be sending to a few peeps with a number of characters in their own topics. Not neccesarily to 'All' but rather to 'All who you want to answer for'.
So, to each of you; Among the characters listed for questioning in this topic; Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand?
Also, if you're feeling adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from the characters in another person's question topic of your choosing.
Aaand if you're feeling super adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from a variety of those listed by other people in their various topics.

Options, options, options. Pick whatever sounds most fun with whoever sounds most fun for you! Gooo!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2