Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me, my opinions and most importantly...my drawings

+3
Spekkal
spark tb
AnnaTheHedgehog
7 posters

Go down

Me, my opinions and most importantly...my drawings Empty Me, my opinions and most importantly...my drawings

Post by AnnaTheHedgehog Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Well, okay here it goes...

My real name is Teresa but my characters name is Anna, shes pretty cool...umm she dosent have any powers but she is a very experienced explorer that has pretty much no friends right now since she just joined here!
Yes, Anna is my profile picture and yes I drew her...im an artist, hope thats popular here...
Roleplaying? Love it, love everything about it and I do not break rules...
AnnaTheHedgehog
AnnaTheHedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Me, my opinions and most importantly...my drawings Empty Re: Me, my opinions and most importantly...my drawings

Post by spark tb Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Well, you've already met a few of us in the chat, but it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing what you do in the future! =)
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Me, my opinions and most importantly...my drawings Empty Re: Me, my opinions and most importantly...my drawings

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:53 pm

I only saw you for a few seconds on the cbox, but helloooo~! I'm Spekkal, one of the admins! If you have any issues, feel free to poke me or send me a PM, and I'll help you as best as I can!
Enjoy your stay!
And yep, we have tons of artists here - there's a section for artwork on the forum!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:14 am

Ello, I'm Envy, and I can't (really) draw. Nice to meet you, haz a fishy stick!
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:49 am

Welcome to the forum! Always cool to have more artists about - I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:17 pm

>Explorer
>No powers
>No friends

*AGGRESSIVELY THROWS CHARACTERS AT*

In all seriousness, though, welcome to the forum! Nice to see a member STARTING with a powerless character, honestly. o-o

But ayyyyy, enjoy your stay.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaTheHedgehog Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:57 pm

Thank you everyone!
AnnaTheHedgehog
AnnaTheHedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello and welcome to SRN
If you ever have any questions or just want to hit me up for an RP, feel free to contact me c:
Same goes if you have any questions related to the site in general!
I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^^
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down