Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cafe shop calamity!

5 posters

Go down

Cafe shop calamity! Empty Cafe shop calamity!

Post by spark tb Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:52 am

Ok so! Started off as a skype rp thing, buuuut we're moving it over here. Current posting order is:
Ryder, Spekkal, Electrisa, Spark.

------

POSTS SO FAR

------

Ryder  was in his 1,200hp Skyline R34 driving around Central city  , he stopped by a   coffee  shop and  stopped  his car , He smiled and and revved the engine loudly  before speeding off.
-
And in the coffee shop, there was someone who almost fell of their chair from the loud noise. An orange hedgehog with black wings, who was now angry at the boiling hot tea that had been spilt on their lap Oddly enough, they didn't seem phased by the heat. Instead, the young man just got up and got a napkin instead, muttering words of 'don't look at me I didn't wet myself I swear'.
-
And in the coffe shop, there was also someone who didn't fall cause they're not a weenie. They didn't even react that much to the noise, other than shudder and hide their head in the shoulders, ears lowering slightly from the unpleasant noise. That person was a white wolf, with one eye green and the other (right one though who even cares) not even an eye but rather a metallic replacement of an eye. Same went for his right arm and left leg. Legs were resting on the table before the wolf as he was reading a newspaper. So like, rude.
"Well that sounded like a herd of dying animals."
-
if we're not enjoying loud noises, people are in for a treat, because...

The door to the cafe swings open with a loud crack, smacking back against the wall! A... surprisingly small figure strides into the room, locks of bright red hair highlighting their frame. With a toothy grin, a Hyena girl strides in, looking around the cafe with uncaring eyes. After a moment, they settle on the counter, and she.. practically skips her way over to it, uncaring of the few chairs and people she knocks aside.

'Yooo! Double chocolate Mochocolatina, with like.. them fancy sprinkles and such. Maybe some cream as well... wait no! No cream. Like ew no.'
-
Annnnnnd Ryder's car comes back drifting around a corner at over 65 mph leaving a trail of white smoke. The car slowed down as it reached the coffee shop again and parked into an open space. Ryder turned the engine off and walked inside and a smile on his face, He sat down in of the  Café chairs and asked for a Frappé.
-
And then a chair was thrown in Ryder's direction.
"IT'S YOOOOOUUUUU!!"
Oh dear. The orange hedgehog with the wings leapt onto a table, with a bit of an awkward wobble that he actually had to make sure he didn't just fall down from, before straightening his back.
"DEMOOOON."
Good. I mean people were chilling, but now you've messed it up. Great job.
-
The wolf just.. loudly cleared his throat, lowering the newspaper and glaring at the orange hedgehog with his good eye.
"Can't you maybe... take this outside? I don't feel like losing more limbs than I already have?? And I'm sure other people would appreciate that too." And a glare towards Ryder too, buut no words yet.
-
A blonde hedgehog rode into the parking lot with his motorcycle engine roaring loudly, he looked around and parked in a space nearest to the door, he killed the engine and climbed off, he then unstrapped the packages and headed inside the café carrying the packages along with his clipboard.
-
The hyena girls ears twitched slightly, as she turned to look at the fighting. '... Yo is this a fight. Holy s**t this looks like a fight.' She grins suddenly, leaping up onto the counter, knocking a fair few cups of drinks and packets of sugar and milk and such all over the place. She points a finger at the wolf. 'Yo shut your cute mouth. It's time for a f**kin' fight up in here!' wow rude
-
Ryder falls backwards trying to dodge the chair " YOU BASARD" he said and gets up quickly  "your the one who tried to kill me!!!!" he said.
-
"CAUSE YOU'RE A DEMOOO- oh dude sorry I mean, I didn't mean to I think. Whatever. One sec, -OOOON! ...Okay but really the Church of Pelvis will pay for all this."
They won't.
"ANYWAY, YEAH, YOU'RE A DEMON SO I GOTTA KILL YOU, YOU EVIL MONSTER!" He took a step back... only to fall backwards because he was standing on a table and he couldn't actually step back. "OW." He stood up, rubbing his rear, then quickly jumped into action, literally, as he flew in the air with his raised wings.
"Ultraaa... FIRE CHAAARGE!"
The hedgehog coated himself in fire, aaand flew rapidly towards Ryder, with the intent of smashing him right through the window. In the place accidentally caught fire from this, it totally wasnt his fault.
-
The wolf gave an overly long, exhausted sigh before heaving himself up and staring at the hyena, "Oh COME ON, I don't even have POWERS. That's just super unfair and- oh, well, screw it." He reached to his pocket and took out a small metal device, which he shook and activated to basically kinda unfold/transform into mega scissors. I'd give a more proper description but I can't into science so just have that, mega scissors, hush. He leaned on those and looked over the scene, arching a brow. "...I don't even know whose side I'm on though, oops. Give me a while." INTENT STARING AT THE SCENE WITH SQUINTED EYES GO
-
'Woah hey, don't go running with those things. Wouldn't want you putting your other eye out~' she smirks, taking a carefree jump and landing on the Wolfs table. 'Plus, I wasn't actually refering to you fighting lil' old me, hot shot.... but if you wanna, I'll make it fair and not use mine either'

She grins sharply, her shadow twitching behind her slightly. A tail flicking is visible, but... she doesn't have said tail? odd
-
Ryder gets pushed by the orange hedgehog   through the window and into his $500,000  customized Skyline R34 (oooooo y'all are really gonna have a bad time) Ryder pushes the orange hedgehog off him and looks at his car and falls to his knees "you.... YOU FU*KER!!!!!   Ryder's Body started giving off  extreme heat  . he raises both his hand  towards the hedgehog  as a  Big red  heat energy  sphere  that has a Black sphere inside it  in the center.
-
After crashing Ryder into his vehicle, he leapt back and skidded across the floor with a cocky sneer. He raised his fists in a fighting motion, only to be momentarily caught by the car, "Oh you were making all that noise? Nice car and all, but I HAVE WIIIIINGS!"
He raised his hands like he won some sort of victory. Only to pause and notice that Ryder was absolutely furious.
Drastic here was immune to heat due to being a fire-user himself, so he just kinda stared for a bit until he realised what was going on. "OKAY FINE, YOU WANNA GO, LET'S GOOOOOOOO!"

A finger in the air.
"MEGA FLAME-SPHERE!"
And from that finger, formed an equally large sphere of white fire. With one of demon energy, and one of holy energy, and both being fire, chances are these two attacks would cancel each other out if they hit.
And with a flick of his hand, he sent it towards Ryder with a beat of his wings.
-
The wolf just... slooowly leaned over to look at the damage and the fight rather than at.. the hyena's legs apparently as she stood on the table before him. "I can't recall ever saying I was going to fight you. I was more gonna help one of these guys cause, uh, I don't really usually fight?" Shrug. "But, I guess I could kind of help the wing one. Cause angel and stuff and they seem to know each other. And the red one look like an a-hole. ...But he seems to be doing well. Somewhat. Not really. I dunno give me a while." Come the hell on Ernest you're gonna miss it all you lame-o, why am i dissing my own character
-
she blinked. '...well I mean, you looked at lil' old me, talked about fighting and pulled out like... this freaky pair of scissors? Gosh, I don't know WHAT I was thinkin'...' she blinked again, turning to glance at the two fighting outside. '...Oh wow they're really going for it. Thats... thats...' she blinks oooone more time, before grinning absent mindedly, she stoops and picks up a plastic knife from the table.

Quietly, a crackle of red energy jumps from her things to to the knife, and she hurls it at the pair. It pulses an angry, violent red colour. It's not a fancy throw, and it just sort of... crazily spirals in their general direction.
-
Ryder held his heat  sphere in one hand and tried to hold back the large sphere of white fire "I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!"
-
"LIKE YOU COULD, YOU STUPID DEMON!" Clearly, the master of insults was here in the flesh. He smirks, throwing his hand forward and clicking his fingers once.
From that, the white soherical fire ball just plain explodes.
And as it does so, the winged hedgehog flies forward, with a fist ready to punch Ryder in the face with.
-
The wolf blinked and looked at his mega scissors. "Oh right. I dunno I just kinda did that on an impulse." He looked up, his ears twitching slightly, "Oh hey, death threats now too, that's cool." A huff. "And I think I'm gonna reconsider my choice in joining this. Myscissorscouldmelt," He hugged his weapon closer. Gosh.
And then he left the cafe through the door.
..Just to circle the building and come back to the fight from behind Ryder, keeping his distance though. I mean, because, walking into the range of fire through that hole in the window would be kinda stupid, soooo.
-
'....' she blinked, watching the wolf just leave. '....WHAT THE HELL. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO LAME, HOT SHOT' She scowled lightly, folding her arms and pouting grumpily. She glances back to the fight, and within an instant she's smirking again

For the knife, you see, has clattered to the ground next to the cars back wheels, and... well, kaboom. A crackling red explosion occurs, eating up the back of the car whoops
-
The explosion knocks back Ryder as smoke and dust covered the area  , he saw the winged hedgehog coming toward him, Ryder  throws his Big red heat energy sphere that has a Black sphere inside it in the center Directly at him ,hoping it would  inflict a huge amount of damage.
-
Well, he didn't punch Ryder. But he ended up punching that sphere. The heat energy did nothing, but the darkness that had consumed the core of it struck him. There was another explosion from the impact (and gee there was a ton of those around here whoops) and the winged hedgehog went flying, scattering black feathers across the street. He collided up top of the coffeee shop, shattering a few windows and had glass rain down on him. Most of his body was hissing from it, and he seemed to be in pretty bad shape just from that attack.

He spat out a tooth, as you do in classic fight style.
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT, GODDAMMIT! AAAAAAAAAA-"
His body was consumed in white flames.
"-AAAAAAAAA-"
So were his wings.
"-AAAAAAAAA-"
That was a lot of fire. It was actually weirdly... cartoonish. Not in a sense of appearance, more, well, uh, anime-esque.
"AAAAHHH! THIS IS MY SECOND FORM! BEHOLD, YOU STINKIN' DEMON!"
-
Well damn, that was a lot of explosions indeed. Luckily the wolf was sensible enough to still keep that distance, so most it did to him was flick his ears backwards and make his super anime hair flow super anime style if we're already going there. And then he just quietly... began to sneak up on Ryder, hoping he would be too distract to pay attention to his surroundings thanks to Drastic and his amazing powers of literally setting himself on fire, and then he attempted to stab him in the back with them scissors. Super smooth.
-
The hyena frowned slightly, dissapointed at the lack of response to what happened. I mean, the one guy flipped out because he got shoved into his car! The back being blown up should have at least enticed SOME kind of reaction, but no.

'wow what the hell. This isn't fun. Like, this is one of the lamest fights I think I've had the dissapoint to see.' She frowns slightly, a sort of.. sphere of crackling jelly-like energy forming in her hand. A smile breaks through her frown suddenly. 'So, looks like it's up to lil' old me to make it more excitin'~' She grins, throwing the ball down at the ground. It smacks the ground, before bouncing off and flying towards the screaming, now-on-fire angelthing

------------

AND NOW WE CONTINUE ONWARDS~ WITH RYDER STARTING FIRST

Last edited by spark tb on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Cafe shop calamity! Empty Re: Cafe shop calamity!

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Ryder turned around only see  a white wolf behind him, Ryder falls as he nearly stabbed by giant scissors " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING !!!" he said in a demonic voice . 
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:14 pm

"I'LL BEAT YOUR FACE AGAINST THE-"
An orb collided with his side, and promptly exploded violently. The flaming anime hedgehog yelled out, as he twirled in the air and collided with a thud onto the ground, skidding slightly from the sheer momentum of the impact. The flames died down, so it was just the orange hedgehog once more. That was short-lived.

"Y-y...yoou! Hey! That's cheating! It's just supposed to be me and him!" he yelled, staggering up and holding his arm with a wince. In the span of, what, a minute? He'd already been beaten up a lot and looked awful. His hand pointed towards Ryder and the brawl with Ernest. Pause.

He stomped his feet like an angry child.

"NO, STOP INTERRUPTING! THIS IS MY FIGHT! STOP IT!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:29 pm

The wolf pointed the scissors at Ryder's neck to keep him from getting up. It was.. kinda hard because goddammit the scissors were heavy and he had to do something about it, but shh, that when he was home. He arched a brow, "...Um, trying to kill you? You know, since you're a threat to society and-"
He looked up and blinked slowly at the orange hedgehog. Then he sloowly eyed Drastic, quick-measuring the wounds and damage he'd already taken. The white wolf winced slightly, but politely stepped aside, then bowed slightly, motioning towards Ryder with his weapon, his eyes still on the hedgehog. "As you wish." A bit of a pause here.
"..Shouldn't you like.. see a doctor first though? I mean, not that I'm underestimating your superpowers and stuff, but you seem to be, well, losing this fight." And also he was acting very much like a child and that was kinda worrying. Seriously couldn't he just let Ernest cut this guy's head off, that'd be much faster. Come oooon.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:35 pm

The hyena girl pouts, folding her arms like a petulant child. 'A fight is NEVER just between two people. Like, that'd be just dumb, hot shot. That's like sayin'.. "Hey, I've got this open party but like, only my best friend and I can go", you see?'

She grins suddenly, her delicate fangs glinting in the light. Her scarlet eyes flicker briefly over to the wolf and the car-driver. She figured she should prooobably ask their names at some point, so she knew who she was taunting, but that would take away from precious fighting time! Absent mindedly, she picks up a chunk of the wall, and starts tossing it from hand to hand. 'Reckon I could hit them from here?'
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:55 pm

May i join please?
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:18 pm

(thats absolutely fine by me! Go for it, dude)
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Ryder's fur turns black as he grabs the  scissors. The heat  from can be felt for miles. He got up and looked at the wolf as his eyes turned black. Without hesitation he breaks the scissors and tosses it aside, he then charged at wolf.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:23 am

"GO AWAY, YOU WEIRDO!" he yelled to Esme, and before she could even respond to that, the winged hedgehog cloaked himself in white fire and threw himself back into the fray, wounds be damned, "I'm not some weakling - I'm the BEST demon-hunter around! I'm just hurt cause OTHER PEOPLE GOT IN THE WAY!" That was a lie. He was actually kinda not-great. And his movements were already starting to become flimsy.

Regardless, he threw his hands into the air as he launched, and then pushed them forward in Ryder's direction. What flames had cloaked his body exploded from his hands instead in a cone of white, holy fire. Best get out the way, dude.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:09 pm

I mean, Ryder's actions probably WOULD'VE worked... iiif it wasn't for the fact that the wolf was still holding the scissors on the other side. And like hell he was going to let go of them. So he just watched Ryder stand up, a little bit dumbfounded at his actions, "..Could you maybe... let go please?"
Sweatdrops began to form on his skin from the heat and he could feel the metal heating up too, so naturally he had to do something, quick.
..And he soon had the occassion to as the orange hedgehog began charging a fire... cone at Ryder at full force. So all the wolf did was simply yank the scissors sharply to pull Ryder after them and force him riight into the fire's path of flight!
...Admittedly, it didn't leave him much time to like, back off or something so the heat and the fire from that wouldn't hit him, but eh, he could endure THAT much. At least that's what he hoped.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:16 pm

'...Ok wow, that's rude. Yeah ok, don't even answer my question before you shoot off in a ball of fire, great. Thanks jerk.' Esme scowls, passing the wall-fragment from hand to hand a few more times. 'Alright, lets think..'

She smirks to herself, a flicker of red energy passing between her finger tips and the piece of wall. With an almost exaggerated motion, she flings the rock in the direction of the the fight, before lightly skipping forward towards them, pausing long enough only to rip free the broken exhaust of the car.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Shade was sitting in the cafe, Listening to music. His blue headphones with black skulls on them blared catchy and upbeat music. Shade tapped his foot and nodded his head in time with the song. He was exploring the menu for its finest and most expensive meals and snacks. Shade was smiling, he was in the best mood since he was accepted into GUN.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Ryder couldn't react fast enough to dodge. the  white fiery cone hits him , knocking  him back far away  into 2 parked cars.  he groaned in pain as he tired to stand, holding his right arm.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:40 pm

"AaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"
Clearly, this hedgehog was the master of fighting. Because rather than actually use tactics, the moment the flames stopped spouting from his hands, he flew forward in a reckless head-first rush without any consideration towards anything else. Thankfully, his foot narrowly missed the piece from Esme as he flew past.

His body was once against cloaked in flames, talk about original, as he rushed forward like a bullet towards Ryder. He was wounded, but clearly Drastic here was... drastic enough to resort to these sort of actions (zing!).
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:25 pm

All Ernest did was raise his arm to protect his face from the heat of Drastic's attack. But, thankfully, nothing happened to him. ...Only his head began to hurt from the heat overall, but that was fine so far. And upon seeing the orange hedgehog charging in Ryder's direction (so also in Ernest's), he quickly took a few steps back. Not dealing with that this close.
"...Whoa, hold on there! Don't you think that-" Aaand the orange hedgehog already zoomed past him. Ernest winced slightly, but other than leaning on his mega-scissors, he did not take any actions. I mean, the angel guy clearly said it was a one on one battle, so.
The wolf instead focused on Esme. Since.. apparently she was throwing stuff. So.. just in case she wanted to throw something at him... yeah.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:35 pm

The rock clattered to the ground nearby, before exploding into a cloud of red sparks and churned concreate. Esme cursed softly, taking a small skip forward, and raising the part of the car she ripped off. A second passed, and a series of red sparks danced a long it suddenly.

'Hey hey, who wants to get hit in the face today, hm?' She grinned, her eyes mirroring her own enjoyment. 'Nobody, nobody at all? Well, alright.'

And with that, she threw that at them as well.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:23 am

Ryder looked at orange hedgehog with an evil Smirk ,Ryder grabbed the two car beside him and (attempted to smash the cars in between orange hedgehog) " Lights out  Bitch"  he said
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:28 am

"AAAAA-" CRAAAASH! And then he found himself lodged between two cars with a gasp, an array of black feathers flying from his wings. His flames puckered out, and he conveniently was shoved through the window of one so it, y'know, didn't kill him. But he did ooze a white blood from his wounds. He dropped into the seat, realising that this was a pretty awful position to be in.

And as he went to raise his wings, he gasped and winced, stumbling and falling further into the car in a heap. He was injured, and the worst part was, the damage to his wing hurt too much. He couldn't fly. Oh god. Oh god, bail.

So Drastic threw himself out of the window with a loud shatter, falling with a flump to the floor. He hissed under his breath and stood up, holding his arm, and his wings drooped downwards onto the floor.

"Y-you... you haven't won...! I'm just LETTING you win!" he growled... only to run as far as he could away from them all with a bit of a sniffle.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:40 am

"Whoa- wait wait wait WAIT-!" The wolf looked after the orange hedgehog, holding his hand out to him, but didn't follow. Rather, he let out a sigh, seeing the drips of white liquid on the ground. He was.. kinda glad that guy decided to flee after all. Would be a shame if he died in a dumb street fight. With that, Ernest turned to Ryder with a glimpse of anger in his green eye, the scissors blades clanging ominously. "...The hell is wrong with YOU?" He began to approach the demon, "He must've had SOME reason to attack you. I feel like I know wha- whhooaEY-!" Thaaat was the wolf's reaction to the car part, thrown near him by Esme. And without thinking, he hit it away from him with his scissors, towards Ryder, as if he was playing golf. "Yo whAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" He yelled at the hyena, "RED GUY IS OVER THEEERE, I'M LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF RED."
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Man that wolf got lucky. Due to it's larger size, the car-part moves slightly just as it explodes, redirecting the worst of it away from him. The hyena blinked, kinda of surprised by his quick reflexes.

'....Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa*n, nice hit, hotshot~! Not everyday someone's quick enough to just.. knock one of those away, you know?' she grins, taking a few steps forward, uncaring of the fact there is still an angry red hedgehog. 'And so? I'm not on either on your sides, ya dunce. I'm just in it for the fightin'~'
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Ryder grabs the car part  but it blew up in hand , Dust and smoke  covers the area.... . when the dust clears  Ryder  was watches as  the Orange hedgehog runs away " AW HELL NAW COME  BACK HERE MA BOY!" . He said and  then charged at Orange hedgehog but the hyena was in the way .he pushes the hyena out the way "MMMMMMMOOOOOOOVE" he said yelling and chased after the Orange hedgehog.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:39 pm

The wolf just... stared at the hyena, his eyes narrowed and mouth slightly opened in disbelief. "...WHAT." What did she want from him. Why wouldn't she leave. What was even.
He would've added some more to that informative statement, but Ryder got the wolf's attention as he began to run after the angelic hedgehog. And so, Ernest began to run after the demon! Taking advantage of Ryder being momentarily stopped by Esme, he ran in front of the demon and opened the scissors wide. Well, if Ryder stopped too late and ended up between the blades, he.. wouldn't get cut in half, that'd be very gorey and unrealistic, but still, it'd probably hurt. "AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING."

(sorry it's so short, but i'm not sure what to puuuut here)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:51 pm

'woah hey!' She stumbled slightly after being so rudely pushed, but isn't actually knocked prone. For a few moments, a look as thunderous as an oncoming storm spreads across her face. 'Who the actual f*ck do you think you are, pushin' me like that, and the tryin' to ignore me?'

A small growl catches in her throat, as several tiny spheres of crackling energy appear in her clenched hand. She hops a few steps back, before throwing them at the wolf and the hedgehog. They're all the size of a small marble, but with the texture of a rubber ball. The energy can be recogonised as the same one she's been using on rocks and such to make them explode..
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:31 pm

Ryder skidded  to halt right into scissors path, "Owch... what the....WHAT THE ULTIMATE F*CK!!!! OW... MA BOY... WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU!!!' He yelled "THAT HURT... WHO IN THE HELL WALKS AROUND MOBUIS  WITH BIG ASS SCISSORS, YOUR GONNA HURT SOMEONE!!!" he said in a demonic voice , Ryder simply raised hand towards the wolf  as a  sphere of deep black  and heated energy that has another gray sphere inside it that turns black in the center and has red electricity flowing around it appears. right in front of the wolf...(upclose and personal )  but the heated energy sphere knocked out Ryder hand by one of  the crackling energy ...marbles???? (idk really) the deep black sphere bounces off into the distance until is stooped by a parked car across the street. without hesitation Ryder grabbed the sides of  the scissors and tired to melt out the wolf hands (if he succeeds  Ryder  would attack  with a strong punch to the stomach and quickly run towards the sphere that was knocked out of his hand.  
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down