Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

+6
Uncanny-Illustrator
Caliburn
Dregan
Mephiles the Dark
spark tb
Electrisa
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Empty Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by Electrisa Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:59 pm

So I am also doing a thing. And since I love Uncanny and Spekkal-made sprites they are using in their threads, I decided to copy them.
But I also hate my guts so I decided to rip the sprites off a different game.

oops who would've thought

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Elri%20copy_zpsnomzlc7l

Electrisa: 25 years old demonhog. Makes a living by predicting the weather (and manipulating it as people wish) (not really), has way too many friends and way too many frienemies too. Despite being a demon she actually has very little idea about demons and hell in general. She knows she prefers living on the surface among the more normal people though. They're nice!

Riley: Over 30 years old tiger (with a little bit of lion mixed in too). A veterinary surgeon and a nurse, a healer with really effective.. although a bit slow working powers. Has no closer family, has next to no friends. He's got about 7 animals of his own in his apartment though, and he really doesn't need more company than that. Really!
What a loser.

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Erfl%20copy_zpsio3vx0on

Ernest: Almost 30 (wow these people are oldddd) wolf/angel. Lost juuust a few body parts in a robot attack on a village he was spending holidays in. Must've been a great time. Does boring science stuff like making power-enhancing mixtures and messing with people's DNA a bit. If they allow it of course. Has a big family of two wolf siblings and then a few adoptive brothers, one of them being Flixter.

Flixter: 21 years old Patagonian mara. Is a janitor at the same place where Ernest works, but to be honest he barely ever does his job. Is also a bit of a failed experiment and thanks to that he used to feel absolutely nothing at all for a big chunk of his life. ..And now he's gotta get used to actually feeling again because whoops, nothing lasts forever.

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Vima%20copy_zpskvzs9rvb

Viscon: 22 years old bat-demon, working for a demon lord from Hell. Fun times. Used to be a mailman though. Doesn't really have any super special powers, Has two pairs of wing but can't even fly, because one pair is too small to pick him up, and the big, proper pair contains one wing ripped badly in one place thanks to an encounter with a werewolf he had as a child. Has a big family (like 7 siblings, wow), but doesn't really keep in touch with them. Except for Maia, cause she lives with him, duh.

Maia: 9 years old bat-demon, doesn't work because she's a child you sillies. She goes to school like normal children her age do. She also likes sniffing around the city alone (much to her brother's dismay) and be an annoying distraction to most people she meets. Has a dream of becoming the queen of Hell when she grows up. Can mess with people's vision, both the actual vision and their dreams.

('Tis all for now. Was going to add more characters, but the ones I wanted are not developed well enough.. oh, well ><")

Last edited by Electrisa on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Empty Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by spark tb Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:08 pm

@Elec; YO SO WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE PONCHO
@Riley: Ay yo, what's been your favourite case to work on as a vet? I've heard some animals are nicer to treat than others.
@Ernest: Have you ever had a favourite client to work with or????
@Flixer: Have you ever got in trouble over not really doing your work?
@Viscon: Has living with Maia ever annoyed you? Or is she a deceptively easy person to live with?
@Maia: HOWS THE WORLD DOMINATION GOING?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Empty Re: Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps too)

Post by Mephiles the Dark Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:29 pm

(OMG UNDERTALE YES <3)

To Electrisa: What's your opinion on Hurry?
To Riley: How do you manage shifting between a surgeon and a nurse?
To Ernest: How have you fared since the attack?
To Flixter: How's your job coming along as a janitor?
To Viscon: How's your relationship, family-wise, with Maia coming along?
To Maia: What was the best vision you've ever encountered?
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:31 pm

(HECK YE UNDERTALE)
(Also I made a silly mistake of putting two answers in one picture. Got a lil' bit cramped. Won't happen again. Maybe. Unless I actually like it >D)

spark tb wrote:@Elec; YO SO WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE PONCHO
Mephiles the Dark wrote:To Electrisa: What's your opinion on Hurry?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El%20copy_zps7nz0uj18
spark tb wrote:@Riley: Ay yo, what's been your favourite case to work on as a vet? I've heard some animals are nicer to treat than others.
Mephiles the Dark wrote:To Riley: How do you manage shifting between a surgeon and a nurse?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ri%20copy_zpsrkolotvx
spark tb wrote:@Ernest: Have you ever had a favourite client to work with or????
Mephiles the Dark wrote:To Ernest: How have you fared since the attack?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Er%20copy_zpsshpatbpz
spark tb wrote:@Flixer: Have you ever got in trouble over not really doing your work?
Mephiles the Dark wrote:To Flixter: How's your job coming along as a janitor?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Fl%20copy_zpsd6lccdxh
spark tb wrote:@Viscon: Has living with Maia ever annoyed you? Or is she a deceptively easy person to live with?
Mephiles the Dark wrote:To Viscon: How's your relationship, family-wise, with Maia coming along?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Vi%20copy_zpsaog7jkl6
spark tb wrote:@Maia: HOWS THE WORLD DOMINATION GOING?
Mephiles the Dark wrote:To Maia: What was the best vision you've ever encountered?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ma%20copy_zpsvxc5h5t8
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:55 pm

@Elec: So like, whats your favourite colour? I'm asking for a friend, ya see.
@Maia: So whoooo's your favourite follower?
@Viscon: Who, out of Maia's 'friends', do you least approve of?
@Riley: Got any plans to adopt new animals in the future?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:10 am

Elec; Like, do you TRY to be a cutie, or does it just come naturally to you? Like, seriously?

Riley; PETS. SPECIES. NAMES. NOW.

Flixter; Feeling things good? Or feeling things baaad?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:33 am

@Elec: HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING THE SHINY?

Also do you have any ENEMIES? o.o
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:01 am

@Elec: You're amazing and I love you. Oh, and angels! Yay or nay?
@Riley: What do you do beyond looking after animals and being a nurse? Have any hobbies? Reading? Drawing? Singing?
@Ernest: Your greatest accomplishment?
@Viscon: Opinion on Maia wanting to be all powerful and evil? Do you approve?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:29 am

@Elec: You are adorable
@Ernest and Flix: How would each of you describe the bond you two have?
@Maia: How is your wing healing up?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Spark wrote:@Elec: So like, whats your favourite colour? I'm asking for a friend, ya see.
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El1_zpspdmds5az
Spark wrote:@Riley: Got any plans to adopt new animals in the future?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ri1%20copy_zpsqx62zjig
Spark wrote:@Viscon: Who, out of Maia's 'friends', do you least approve of?
Spek wrote:@Viscon: Opinion on Maia wanting to be all powerful and evil? Do you approve?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Vi1%20copy_zpss3ggl2bn
Spark wrote:@Maia: So whoooo's your favourite follower?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ma1%20copy_zpsc0sorshh
Dregan wrote:Elec; Like, do you TRY to be a cutie, or does it just come naturally to you? Like, seriously?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El2%20copy_zpsx1lcoskz
Dregan wrote:Riley; PETS. SPECIES. NAMES. NOW.
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ri2%20copy_zpsi5rvk3vo
Dregan wrote:Flixter; Feeling things good? Or feeling things baaad?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Fl1_zps6oonncpl
Burn wrote:@Elec: HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING THE SHINY?

Also do you have any ENEMIES? o.o
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El3%20copy_zps0m6tqhzt
Spek wrote:@Elec: You're amazing and I love you. Oh, and angels! Yay or nay?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El4%20copy_zpsekkhte6e
Spek wrote:@Riley: What do you do beyond looking after animals and being a nurse? Have any hobbies? Reading? Drawing? Singing?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ri3%20copy_zpszejwbr2r
Spek wrote:@Ernest: Your greatest accomplishment?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Er1%20copy_zpshpml2euj
Uncanny wrote:@Elec: You are adorable
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El5%20copy_zpscw9qzrhk
(THAT'S NOT EVEN A QUESTION)

Uncanny wrote:@Ernest and Flix: How would each of you describe the bond you two have?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Er2%20copy_zpswbghzvjy
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Fl2%20copy_zpsgwlwhyjw
Uncanny wrote:@Maia: How is your wing healing up?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ma2%20copy_zps3rlqrh6y

(NOW LET'S HOPE ALL THESE LOAD WITHOUT MUCH PROBLEMS)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:22 pm

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?

(Nope you can't escape this question either ;D)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:28 pm

@Elec: Let's say you're going camping, and you have to take 5 friends with you! Who do you take and why?
@Maia: You are the sweetest demon bat, which begs the question; why do you want to take over the world anyway?
@Riley: What inspired you to be a vet anyway?
@Flix: What's your dream job?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:53 pm

@Elec: So what's the demon side of you like, when it shows itself?
@Flix: That's the lil' thingies on your arms? What do they do?
@Ernest: WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SHIP
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:47 am

Elec; So, you're a demon right? I know you have very limited knowledge of demons, but what other demons do you actually know? What's your general impression of them from what you've seen and heard, and do you see yourself as similar or different to that?

Riley; Persephone is... an interesting choice of name. You have much of an interest in Greek mythology then? What inspired the choice there?

Ernest; Okay, so, messing with people's DNA... What does that entail? Has it ever gone wrong in the past?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:06 am

@Elec: What's your favourite meteorological status? Do you ever shunt work to the side just to make the weather befit that status?
Oh and Cinnamon or Butterscotch--vhdbvhkfdv

@FLIX: HOW R U DOIN BEST BUDDY HOW IS LIFE DO YOU STIL HAVE THOS SODA MACHINS WERE U LIVE??? 
XOXOXOXO ~CHANT
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ezimba19126383469600

That was a valid question, so I guess it stays. I'm so sorry Flix.
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by DJDragon33 Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:20 am

@Elec: I heard you're a very good friend, even if you're a demonhog. My question is, who's are the best friends you have?
@Riley: What's your MOST FAVORITE part about being a nurse and looking after your animals?
@Ernest: I noticed you a robotic eye and foot after a robot attack that happened to you, but are those the only robotic parts you have or do you have any other robotic parts? Just curious because I couldn't see anymore on you.
@Viscon: I know you and sister love each other since you paid attention to her more than the rest of your family members, so I'm wondering this. If your sister was in huge trouble, would you help her?
DJDragon33
DJDragon33
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:53 am

@Elec: Do you have an income of any sorts? If so what do you do for money?
@Riley: What was the very first pet you ever had?
@Ernest and Flix: As family, what is your favorite trait in each other?
@Viscon and Maia: Same for you two, what is your favorite trait in each other?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Uncanny wrote:@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El1%20copy_zpsbjcmmdbw
(whoa calm down drama queen)
Uncanny wrote:@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ri1%20copy_zpswbqp2y0i
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Er1%20copy_zpsegweb6kz
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Fl3%20copy_zpsioph9pjm
DjDragon wrote:@Viscon: I know you and sister love each other since you paid attention to her more than the rest of your family members, so I'm wondering this. If your sister was in huge trouble, would you help her?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Vi1%20copy_zpsuix9cjhh
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ma1%20copy_zpsoid4s0jl
Spark wrote:@Elec: Let's say you're going camping, and you have to take 5 friends with you! Who do you take and why?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El2_zpstkbhmmov
Spark wrote:@Riley: What inspired you to be a vet anyway?
DjDragon wrote:@Riley: What's your MOST FAVORITE part about being a nurse and looking after your animals?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ri2%20copy_zpspkogwstw
Spark wrote:@Flix: What's your dream job?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Fl1%20copy_zpsbtcfqpif
Spark wrote:@Maia: You are the sweetest demon bat, which begs the question; why do you want to take over the world anyway?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ma2%20copy_zpsuappxbfe
Spekkal wrote:@Elec: So what's the demon side of you like, when it shows itself?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El3%20copy_zpsrfxk82uk
Spekkal wrote:
@Ernest: WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SHIP
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Er2%20copy_zpsslmvfguq
Spekkal wrote:@Flix: That's the lil' thingies on your arms? What do they do?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Fl2%20copy_zps0ox192pf
Dregan wrote:Elec; So, you're a demon right? I know you have very limited knowledge of demons, but what other demons do you actually know? What's your general impression of them from what you've seen and heard, and do you see yourself as similar or different to that?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El4%20copy_zpsmnuryyev
Dregan wrote:Riley; Persephone is... an interesting choice of name. You have much of an interest in Greek mythology then? What inspired the choice there?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ri3%20copy_zps8e0ahyzn
Dregan wrote:Ernest; Okay, so, messing with people's DNA... What does that entail? Has it ever gone wrong in the past?
Whip wrote:@FLIX: HOW R U DOIN BEST BUDDY HOW IS LIFE DO YOU STIL HAVE THOS SODA MACHINS WERE U LIVE??? 
XOXOXOXO ~CHANT
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ezimba19126383469600
(okay but this icon killed me this is so great)
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Er3%20copy_zpsvj6umv5g

Whip wrote:@Elec: What's your favourite meteorological status? Do you ever shunt work to the side just to make the weather befit that status?
Oh and Cinnamon or Butterscotch--vhdbvhkfdv
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El5%20copy_zpsssxrxa5p

DjDragon wrote:@Elec: I heard you're a very good friend, even if you're a demonhog. My question is, who's are the best friends you have?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El6%20copy_zpsk0xhnz22
DjDragon wrote:@Ernest: I noticed you a robotic eye and foot after a robot attack that happened to you, but are those the only robotic parts you have or do you have any other robotic parts? Just curious because I couldn't see anymore on you.
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Er4%20copy_zpsfhlmqdfw
Uncanny wrote:@Elec: Do you have an income of any sorts? If so what do you do for money?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) El7%20copy_zps5mkqyloo
Uncanny wrote:@Riley: What was the very first pet you ever had?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ri4%20copy_zpstkejo6t5
Uncanny wrote:@Ernest and Flix: As family, what is your favorite trait in each other?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Er5%20copy_zpskslbrseg
Uncanny wrote:@Viscon and Maia: Same for you two, what is your favorite trait in each other?
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Vi2%20copy_zpslpb9j6np
Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) Ma3%20copy_zpsrhuza21i

(he does notice)

(AND THAT WAS LIKE 28 QUESTIONS OH GOD I'M SO GLAD I HAD A DAY OFF FROM SCHOOL TODAY)
(Let's hope it doesn't break pls don't break)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:53 pm

@All: You are given a kitten, WHAT DO YOU DO?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:58 pm

@Elec: So how'd you find out about your weathermancy?
@Riley: How'd you find out about your healing powers?
@Maia: How'd you find out about your weird... vision affecting powers?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:24 pm

@Riley: You're a cutie. And you should get more confidence. Because you're amazing.
@Viscon: Why not just go back to your old job? Seems a lot more peaceful.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Sooo... something of a general question I'll be sending to a few peeps with a number of characters in their own topics. Not neccesarily to 'All' but rather to 'All who you want to answer for'.
So, to each of you; Among the characters listed for questioning in this topic; Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand?
Also, if you're feeling adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from the characters in another person's question topic of your choosing.
Aaand if you're feeling super adventurous, a Kiss, Marry, One Night Stand picking from a variety of those listed by other people in their various topics.

Options, options, options. Pick whatever sounds most fun with whoever sounds most fun for you! Gooo!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DJDragon33 Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:52 pm

To every char: If you all have hobbies and stuff you all like to do on your own free time, what's the most favorite hobby you like to do?
DJDragon33
DJDragon33
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DJDragon33 Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Oh. There's one curious question that I've been asked before.
@All: Since 2016 is coming, what are you new years resolutions (I think that's how it's called)?
DJDragon33
DJDragon33
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:57 pm

HELLO am I late to 'question thread revival' time?
I am?

Well, screw you, I live by my own rules.

Also I kinda let this thread gather dust. And there's a lot of questions from ded people that I don't think I'm gonna answer.

I should probably clean up. And make proper pics for the OCs I want asked this time. not like there's gonna be much change in there

So for now, have these oranges, while I deal with things!

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) DGdzCUq
Electrisa: A 27 years old demonhog (who seems strangely spike-less at first glance) weather-bender, who makes a living by predicting (and sometimes adjusting) weather for the people below. She has an adopted son Milo (who you can ask questions in Uncanny's thread!), but other than that lives far away from her family village. But she's got plenty of friends here, so she doesn't complain about lack of company! She likes walking in the clouds, drawing, sitting outside, being too curious for her own good and not having to worry about dying for like at least 3 days in a row.

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) TVYH8zr

Taph: A 24 years old bob-tailed squirrel, on third yeard of psychology studies with determination to become a detective in the future, much like their aunt, Willow (who you can ask things over at Spek's thread!). They have blood-bending powers, though they can't quite control them as well as they'd like just yet. Their closest family is, lightly speaking, gone, so they spend their holidays with their aunts Willow and Merlyn and cousin Sam. They also enjoy sunlight, sleep, feeling superior and colour yellow, and despise fake people.

Ask Elec! (and a few more of my chaps  too) YmGOZqm

Mr. Cat: 58 years old La Perm cat, who's... a... scientist....?
He certainly owns a laboratory with a specialisation in powers. Got it from his dad. He ALSO owns a lab coat that he sometimes wears. So might be a scientist.
Other than that, he's a dad! With like, 6 kids! 3 biological, and 3 adoptive. Buuut they're all grown up now and Mr. Cat's just sitting at home with his wife and his two actual la perm cats and he's totally bored so yeah sure he can answer some questions.
As for powers, he can make your microwave explode and ddos you in 0.5 seconds, if you'd like.

Q No. 1: What the hell are those messy sketches, is that how you're gonna answer questions you lazy hog

Answer: I am planning to reply to questions with pictures! Since my style and motivation AND free time fluctuates a lot, I decided to just go with it, so it'll be like a roulette - you never know what you're gonna get.
...It will mostly be messy sketches though, yeah.

(two more OCs probably coming soon! 8D)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next