Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~!

+5
Uncanny-Illustrator
Dregan
Midknight
Caliburn
Mephiles the Dark
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~!

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:19 am

OKAY, I'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP. Oh god I was so far behind. This was an adventure. I missed a 7'0" man throw a 6'5" man for this.
So, firstly, I... just... The Shelia stuff. Whip. Whip why. Sheila is an actual name you know. Not every Sheila is a Shelia is a sheep. D;
Oh well, at least Vas is perfect. Especially considering people have confused his fur for chitin on the sprites before.

Though now it's time to address the real hero of the day. The fisherman.
He is officially my favourite character. If we go without that character for the entire rest of the game, I'm gonna sue. That is how much they mean to me. I'm gonna sue.
I demand, if you ever do get a Gyarados, it is named in his honour.

Speaking of names, I actually have a few to put forward. Obviously since it's more than one, don't neccesarily use all of them together, just feel free to intersperse between others. Here we are;
Weird Aunt
Bafalaut
Camel
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~!

Post by Whip~ Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:50 am

Spark wrote:Your lack of Venipede naming... disturbs me. Do you noT WANT TO FIGHT YOUR FEARS?!

I'M NOT NAMING ALL OF MY POKEMON VENIPEDE

Dreggles wrote:I demand, if you ever do get a Gyarados, it is named in his honour.

It will be done.

So, let's do this~ =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25110
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25210
Right-o~! Pantem Town, totally unmentioned by anyone despite both of the previous towns being talked about to death by my...
one, two... three...
Five rivals.
f i v e. Counting Professors Oak and Jasmine, that's seven recurring main characters, and I'm almost positive there'll be a villainous one soon as well.
Holy freaking crap. I thought X and Y overblew the number of rivals.
Anyways, we have a new town to explore, so let's give it a good run-around montage~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25310

After seeing the Hero Fisherman, I believe this.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25410

This entire city lives inside this one house yes.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25510

UGHGHGHG LOCKED DOOOOORS

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25610

NO SCREW YOU NORMAL-TYPES MASTER RACE

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25710

Oh... a Botanical Research facility in Esmerald City? That sounds interesting~! =D

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25810

One of these trees is not like the other... and it BOTHERS ME.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 25910

And yes, saving her for last, Solana is here after not having fought me! She says that she was waiting here so we could have an actual battle. Alright, fine by me~! My team is perfectly healed up I think~! >=D

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26010
Oooooh! She's the chick from Pokemon Rangers!

...Someone bump that counter up to 9 recurring major characters then. 8I
She starts the battle with Turtwig, and oops, Vas is first and hurting. So Arceus comes out to smash the battle, and then she summons a Fem!Nidoran that Squirt drowns out. The last Pokemon on her team is her partner, the Buneary, that really proves no problem at all.
And that's it! A really easy battle, and now time to heal up in the Center she was blocking off. XD
But yes, Pantem City ended up being a rather small little village, which is fine by me. The more flavour a region has, the better I say, and this place is cute. CX
But next up is Route 406, played up by some of the locals to be quite the... quagmire.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26110
g-get it? Quagmire? Because it's... a swamp....

*aherm*
Yes, it's a swamp, which means, new friend time~! Let's see what we've got here~! =D
Though, again, I'm actually gonna cut the grass and see about abusing rarer encounters. So for now, to deal with a few trainers~! =3
...Only, cut apparently doesn't work on these patches of Grass.... so I'm gonna have to cross my fingers and hope for the best!
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26210
Made it through that patch without a touch.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26310

Well this patch looks suspicious as frick.
(There was nothing there though)

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26410
Wow... I made it through a sizable portion of the swamp without touching the grass much.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26510

Oh, hey Diamond. You'll want another fight I suppose.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26610

*siiiigh* ...Yep.

Diamond begins the battle with a Gastly, and I, with Bwup, the normal-type Miltank without Scrappy.
That won't do, so I swap over to Squirt and wreck his Sinnoh-clad face. 
Things get messy when he summons his Elekid though, as that thing Thunderpunches Chant all the way to half-health in one hit.
Giving a cursory glance at Pokemon stats, however, revealed something important to me; Vas has a stupidly-high Special Defense.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26710
Sounds like someone ain't afraid of the lightning anymore. c:

Diamond throws out a Tranquill afterwards, which Bwup takes out without a sweat, but then he summons....
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26810
GIMMME GIMME GIMME GIMMEEEEEEEE
(Spoiler Alert: he doesn't gimme)
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 26910
That's right pay up you Eevee-hoarding jerk. D=<

So, overall not too bad. He comments afterwards about how we have the same amount of badges, and then rushes off ahead, and then it's more of this route to literally trudge though~
Oh, and Chant was paralyzed somewhere in that fight. Again.
I don't appreciate electric-type pokemon >:c

So, mostly normal stuff. Lots of slimey gross sounds as I walk through mud, lots of trainers, including one guy--

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27010
WHO HAD A LEVEL 28 SANDSLASH
Mind you, the rest of his team was level 20.
Holy crap.
But Squirt handled it, so there was no real problem. =3
Annnnd we're through~! Nothing particularly fancy in this region, so I can choose to either headbutt a tree or catch a wild Pokemon in the grass now before moving on to the next city~!
I saaaay, headbutt tree. c:
buuut none of the trees I headbutted wanted to give anything, so instead, we'll grab a....
*snrk*
Bog-standard wild POkemon. c:
C:
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27110
...This is revenge for the pun, isn't it.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27210

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27310

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27410

I hope that's sufficiently weird enough of an Aunt for you. 8I

I'm not showing her stats because I don't plan on using her at all. If I do for some reason, I'll post her starting stats then. =3

Anyways, crawling out of Route 406 brings us to the next town~!
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27510
Which is... concerningly on fire.

So we get another quick panorama of Esmerald City, during which it continues to burn slowly down, and is also overrun by Team Steam members. That's not good.
We also see two new faces, which I'm sure won't ever be important ever.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27610

So they babble on about how apparently, Shelia decided not to return to the Leafy Bar, but instead went to the Botanical Research Center and stole a Red Orb and a Blue Orb, and then ditch the scene hinting that they might be the actual leaders of Team Steam.
So, trying to enter the city(which, besides the whole "on fire" thing, looks seriously beautiful. They REALLY captured the whole "botanical center of the world" feel with this city), I spot two familiar faces at the entrance!
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27710
Oh no.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27810

It beginssss

So Ash explains that Esmerald City is under attack by Team Steam, and that he and Red alone aren't enough to take it on. He asks for Purity's help, stating that the Gym Leader and lead botanist is trapped in her laboratory. 
I don't know what her circumstances are, but I really hope it isn't "she was out-fought and trapped in her lab", because I was willing to swallow that Jessica back in Inhore City was struggling to beat a top-tier Steam Admin, but I refuse to believe a Gym Leader couldn't handle a bunch of grunts setting her town on fire.
Also, I should be fangirling over Ash and Red teaming up to fight this team, but I'm choking that back shush.
Anyways, Ash goes ahead and gives me a Team Steam Uniform, since only Steam members can enter the lab unabated.
I'm sure that's gonna work out greeeat for me. c:

Also Red has a gyarados and put out the entire city's worth of fire with it.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 27910
Ho-ho-holy crap. Where was that during OUR fight? ovo

And then they run off to handle the Team Steam members whilst I infiltrate the lab. I'm okay with this.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28010
Heh. Dramatic irony.

Wait.
So, do I just... put on the outfit manually?
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28110
....C-can I just wear it whenever I want? ovo
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28210

Oh my gosh I can! OVO

Though, to be fair, it's not very pretty. Still!! This is a mechanic I wish these games had had earlier, putting on different outfits! Even though this mod clearly took advantage of the sprite-change incurred by the Bicycle item(the bicycle music plays, and I'm now running at an incredible speed), it's still such a creative thing that I just love it! OwO
So, without further ado, let's break into that lab! >=D

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28310
Holy freaking crap. R I P that Stunky.

So, whilst looking for the Laboratory, I noticed the path to the next route is being blocked...
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28410
...But I can just walk through anyways.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28510
H-huh.

I'm not sure if that's a programming oversight or not, but I'm gonna go ahead and respect the spirit of the game by not skipping this city. XD
But I will yoink that item on the top-right first. c:
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28610
O-OH. O-OKAY.

OVO
WELP.
A-anyways, I think I found the Lab.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28710
Hehe... throwback to the original games.

Well, we know the names of those two who attacked the city before.
creatively, entering the household, like any other household, prevents me from using the disguise(bike) anymore, so I can't pretend to be a member indoors, and must fight the Steam Operatives~ >=D

During the infiltration(read: fighting everyone in the building), however, something... beautiful happened. *v*

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28810
*ANGELIC CHOIR X2* 

TEAM DAD YOU'RE FINALLY USEFUL! YOUR STATS HAVE BEEN GOD-LIKE BUT YOU'VE BEEN A DEAD FISH OVER OUR NECKS THIS ENTIRE TIME, BUT FINALLY. FINALLY, YOu'RE READY TO WRECK HOUSE! OVO

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 28910
Oh.... oh that's beautiful ;v;

The laboratory has multiple floors, each one crawling with Steam members. So pardon the skippage, but besides the battles, there's not much going on... except this little nugget.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29010
...Oh. =o
Well... I mean, I haven't caught any Pokemon in this town yet.... owo

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29110
...I won't use it, but I'll take it for sure~! =3
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29210

FrICK

Every time. XD
Well, unless I spot something more in-tune with me, I'll come back for you later Zorua~! =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29310
Oh look. It's our good friend the sheep. c:

Yep~! Found Shelia messing about where she don't belong. c:
She goes on about how her leaders are strong enough to beat anyone who gets in their way, but then decides that NAH, I'LL TAKE YOU ON INSTEAD.
Which is smart. Even if she can't beat me, she can certainly weaken me.
Or at least, try to. C:

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29410
What, seriously? No sheep head? rude.

So, I know a lot of you guys were hoping I could knock down Shelia a peg or two with Vas, but here's the problem;
Much like in the comics, Vas has no real means of fighting Shelia. c:
Shelia's a Ghost-type trainer, and Vas only knows Normal and Fighting-type moves, so... It can't happen. Not right now, unfortunately. XD
Sorry about that guys. Anyways, onto the battle~ =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29510
4spoopy5me

She starts off with a Haunter. I start off with Team Dad.
I win. c:
Then she sends out her Drifblim, terrified of Team Dad. That's where we run into two issues;
1) That Haunter used Curse on me, so Team Dad's not gonna last long if I keep her out there.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29610
2) I have literally been mopping the floor with Team Steam too much, and am almost out of PP for Water Pulse oops.
So, it's time to switch out to Squirt to handle Drifblim. Just as well, Squirt hasn't been seeing much action lately. XD
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29710
....Oh no.

It quickly devolves into a MooMooMilk spam fest as I keep trying to heal faster than Curse and Drifblim are hurting her! And frick It got confused, but healed its confusion instantly that same turn somehow, and then...
a single critical broke the chain.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29810

And Team Dad paid the price.

Squirt managed to finish off the battle for us... but Team Dad didn't deserve to die, especially not to this stupid Drifblim and it's dumb sheep owner.

R. I. P: Team Dad. LV 3 - 21

The leaders manage to escape with the two orbs, and in the end, nothing really mattered with that battle. They mention heading to Dreganport Cit-- er, Seanport City, and then vanish in the darkness.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29910
Then we meet Esmeralda, the Esmerald City Gym Leader. As well as the man next to him, Professor Rowan.
Um, Esmeralda.
THIS is Professor Rowan. That is... some guy with a bowl cut.
"Rowan" says that the orbs contain a great power, and Team Steam have to be stopped. Then Esmeralda says that she'll be in her gym, so clearly they expect me, The ten year old linguist, to stop a crime syndicate. 
Well, I've gotten this far already.

With all of that out of the way, there's only a couple of things left to do for now.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30010
Good night, my friend. I'll miss you.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 29110 
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30110

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30210
Hey there, Deam Tad.

Our newest friend, and... now our newest party member, Deam Tad, joins in.

I think that's about enough for tonight. A bit of a short one today, but it was... eventful.
I hope you guys enjoyed this installment, despite the negative events that occurred;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Team So Far~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 008-- Squirt, Level 24.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 570 -- Zorua(Deam Tad), Level 5.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 058-- Growlithe(Chant), Level 19.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 241-- Miltank(Bwup), Level 20.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 256-- Combusken(Arceus), Level 21
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 214-- Vas, Level 18

Deceased~
 Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 239-- Doof, Level 5 - 8. 
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 399 -- Floof, Level 3 - 4.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 276 -- Venipede, Level 9 - 10
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 350 -- Team Dad, Level 3 - 21

Well, that was uh.... something.
Gosh.... as always, thank you all for following this trainwreck of an adventure. I hope uh... I hope you all are still having fun with this like I am. And as always, please feel free to leave name suggestions below~! 
I'm super grateful to all of you, and I hope to get through this playthrough without any more deaths. That last one was... particularly painful. ;v;
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:14 pm

IN THE ARRRRMS OF AN ANGEEEEEL

Rest in ripperonies, sweet Team Dad. you were taken from us too soon :c Your bravery will not be forgotten.

Also I'm not asking you to name EVERY pokemon Venipede, just the one you catch after the previous Venipedes death c: the legacy must continue

... ALSO STILL SUGGESTING B.W.U.P AS A NAME
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Team Dad NOOOO!

You were like a father to us all. A big fishy motherly father. ;-;

Edit:
HIS DEATH IS SO DRAMATIC IT BROKE THE BBCODE.

I THINK I FIXED IT THOUGH?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Clearly, Team Dad was not a team player.
But don't worry, Deam Tad is the new replacement.

Speaking of replacements, you know what would work well as a name?
'New Whip' ;D
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Spark wrote:Also I'm not asking you to name EVERY pokemon Venipede, just the one you catch after the previous Venipedes death c: the legacy must continue

... ALSO STILL SUGGESTING B.W.U.P AS A NAME

Absolutely Not. 8I

Also, our new Miltank friend is named Bwup~! No punctuation because it looked really strange in Pokefont, but it's there~! 
We reeeeally need to find the Name Rater. XD

Dregglie-kun wrote:You were like a father to us all. A big fishy motherly father. ;-;

She will be missed. I just hope she's watching us happily in the big drink in the sky. ;v;
Spek wrote:Speaking of replacements, you know what would work well as a name?
'New Whip' ;D

I'll fight you. 8I

Alright... let's continue~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30310
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30410
Oh how we laughed and laughed... except I wasn't laughing.

Right. We had just driven Team Steam out of Esmerald City, and we are now free to go visit and fight the Esmerald City Gym Leader, Esmeralda.
But first, our team could use some more training, and we have yet to do a city montage here (well, we did half of one last time), so let's get to it~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30510
Frick. I BET HE HAD A COOL POKEMON TOO. But I'm okay with Deam Tad. uvu

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30610

Oooo, what does that d--
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30710

oh. Well, that'll be useful all of never.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30810

*Ear twitch* Quit saying that Buneary, I keep thinking you're talking to me. 8I

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 30910

Oh boy. Those two. Beeetter save them for last.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31010

OOOOO~! HANDY~! =DDD

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31110

EVEN HANDIER HOLY CRAP THA NK  Y O U~!!!

So yeah. Also raised up Deam Tad a bunch of levels, and now, let's see what Red and Ash want in front of the gym. Besides, you know, obviously a battle.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31210

Yeah you go do that friend.

So they both talk about how they're going to chase after the Red and Blue Orbs and put a stop to Team Steam's evil plans, and then actually leave me be without a fight! Huh!
Well alright. =D
Time to tackle this gym then~!
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31310
...Flowery~ =3

A grass gym, which is fitting as this is the Botany center of the Zhyer region~! =3
Chant is just raring to burn up these guys. C:

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31410
You must be related to the guy at Inhore City. 8I

So much like the gym before, this one seems to be rather straightforward! It's sort of mazelike, though there's no real punishment for taking the wrong paths. 
The trainers are simple enough. Chant and her Ember have no real problem against all the grass-types, and there haven't been any surprises in terms of the Gym members. 
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31510
Although we did get THIS running gag again. 8I

Overall, nothing special though. In fact, the "gimmick" of this gym seems to be a straight-forward box-pushing puzzle.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31610

Which is about as easy as it looks. XD
So yeah. A few trainers, a few victories. One trainer had an Exeggcute that was really messing up Chant's day with confusion, until I remembered that Dark types are immune to Psychic moves and destroyed it with Deam Tad. c:
Then, we meet the queen in her garden.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31710
That will never NOT be so coool. ovo

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31810

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 31910

And the battle begins. owo
She starts off with an Ivysaur, which Chant has no problem taking out(Did I mention I caved and gave her Flamethrower?). Then, she sends out her Torterra. Down.
Jumpluff. Poisons Chant, but down too. C:
Her last pokemon ends up being a Servine. Chant took quite the beating and was Leech-Seeded, so I decided to instead switch over to Arceus to finish the job.
And finish the job she does. c:
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32010
Oh baby WORK THE SHAFT I JUST WRECKED YOOOU~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32110

Bish bash bosh, second gym: complete~!

So she--
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32210
HahaHAHAHA I BEG YOUR PARDON? LAVA SURF?

So apparently this game has an HM called LAVA SURF, which, fricken Seriously? OVO
I'm down for that. owo
She also hands over TM19, Giga Drain. I don't know if any of my team can use it, but if they can, I'm totally giving it to them~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32310
*Siiigh* Of course not. =~=

Welp. Another gym bites the dust. Time to heal up and move on~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32410
New route, new friend chance~!

Though, once again, grass trick first. XD

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32510
Scientific Fact: Purity is the lead cause of Habitat Loss.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32610

Oh... that's... depressing.

M-maybe I won't catch a friend here... >>;
Other route 407 adventures include:
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32710
If you look closely... this tree has a face. O_O

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32810

Chant getting paralfhbfiw OH COME ON!! REALLY!!?!?!?!?!?!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 32910

Oooo, a beach~! =D

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33010

Oooo a boat owo

I guess this is the end of the route~! Not much going on there, just a few unnoteworthy trainers and some patches of grass. Better catch a friend here while I can. =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33110
Oh cool~! A Buizel~! =D

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33210

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33310

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33410

Why Baf, you're looking a lot smaller than I remember. c:

Alright~! With our new friend in-tow, let's get going on that boatride~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33510
Oh... I have to pay to ride.

I mean, that makes sense. Can't make much of a living off of free boat rides, huh? XD
Still, wasn't expecting that. Ah well though, I'm loaded thanks to that Amulet Coin. Let's get to it. =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33610
PFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I wish I could have made a gif out of it. JUST. THAT ANIMATION.
THE BOAT. TRAVELS SIDEWAYS, AND JUST DOCKS LIKE THAT.
HOLY CRAP IT'S G R E A T. HAH AH AHA
GOSH DARN FOR ALL THE GREAT ANIMATIONS THIS GAME HAS, THAT WAS N O T  ONE OF THEM. XD

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33710
Oh. And now I'm stranded here.

At least until I find Surf, anyways. XD
Ah well. Let's keep moving on. =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33810

So, a little walk aways and we make it to Bramboch Town~!
I haven't heard anything about this town from my 9 rivals, so I'm gonna assume it's smaller and doesn't have a gym. Nonetheless, let's give it a quick run around and see what it's got~! =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 33910
Well. It's not on fire like the last village, so I think you're right.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34010

...Oh. An Airport? ovo

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34210

Ooooooo THAT'S SO COOL~! I hope I get to ride in it later. OwO

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34310

Wait, a second one? I-I mean sure, but... that's not very handy now is it? >>;

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34110

Eeeeeh. I'll come back in a little bit if no better offers have been made. c:
*Slapped*

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34410

WaIT FRICK NO RED GET OUT OF HERE.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34510

RED I AM W ARN IN G YOU
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34610
GHRGHRGLGH

Yes. A Red fight. Out of nowhere. I think he is officially worse than Blue at this point because he KEEPS COMING O UT  OF  NOW HE R E UGHHGHG
The battle starts with his PIkachu vs. my Squirt.
Hahaha pass. I switch over to Vas since he has a stupidly high Defense/Special Defense set up, and despite being 6 levels lower than his Pikachu, Vas takes it out in two hits. XD
He then sends out a Lucario, so I switch over to Squirt to wreck his stupid face in. 
Unfortunately, his Lucario knows Reversal and Screech, which started to worry me, but then he made the strange choice to switch out to his Grotle. So I switched to Arcues, and she makes quick work of that. XD
Then he sends out Lucario again, and I'm reminded that he's a Steel type, and Arceus is Fire/Fighting....
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34710
Arceus too OP pls nerf

And finally, his Gyarados, which he didn't have last battle, but now has, and at a stupidly high level.
Fortunately, Squirt can handle anything this stupid fish can dish out. XD

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34810
OH SHOOT fRICK

Needless to say, I'm starting to run low on MooMooMilks. ovo;;;
The battle ended, but that Gyarados was fricken horrifying. I only managed to beat it because it kept confusing itself with Thrash, and if Squirt didn't have such high defense... Well, I'd rather not think about it.
Squirt held on, and he won. That's all I care about. =)

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 34910
I wonder how many variations of this sentence my rivals will keep repeating.

So Red just prattles on about how great I am and leaves, and I'm left with the distinct impression that he has a crush on me.
Which, in any other scenario, "Red has a crush on me" is pretty much my dream. Here, it just feels kind of hollow. XD

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35010
Oh hey. New route~!

Actually, though, I think I'll stop for here. Buuuut not before going back to snag another new friend~! =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35110
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35210
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35310
Welcome aboard, Camel~!

Now I'm at a crossroads. We've been in dire need of a Rock or Ground-Type to counter Electric and Flying Pokemon, but I'm not sure who, if anyone, I should replace for Camel, assuming I even think she'd be best for the team.
So I think I'll leave it up to you guys~! If you guys think we should take aboard Camel, then I'm all for it~! Just let me know who I should replace with Camel and I will. 
Alternatively, if you'd rather we just send Camel home with Mom and the other pokemon friends we've gotten so far, just tell me that as well~!
Either way though, this'll be it for today~! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Team So Far~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 008-- Squirt, Level 27.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 570 -- Zorua(Deam Tad), Level 20.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 058-- Growlithe(Chant), Level 23.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 241-- Miltank(Bwup), Level 20.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 256-- Combusken(Arceus), Level 23.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 214-- Vas, Level 19.

Deceased~
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 399 -- Floof, Level 3 - 4.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 276 -- Venipede, Level 9 - 10
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 350 -- Team Dad, Level 3 - 21

As always, thanks a ton for everyone following this~! I hope you guys are enjoying, and if you have any suggestions(BESIDES VENIPEDE, SPARK), please feel free to throw them in a comment, along with any names you might wanna barf on there~! Thank you all, and I'll see you later~ =3
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Fun fact: You get Lava Surf before Surf. It's needed to progress an area.
Another fun fact: You can skip that gym entirely and just get the boat.
Essentially, if you didn't do that gym and went to explore, taking the boat before you got the badge, you'd be stranded there. And you'd have to restart the entire game because you literally couldn't progress without the HM. Fun times ;D

Also! I decree, as admin of this forum, that the next name will be 'New Meme'.

EDIT: AND TAKE CAMEL
TAKE CAMEEELLL

Last edited by Spekkal on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:46 pm

... whoops I totally didn't miss the bwup thing w> You can't prove nothing copper

... Also Lava surf sounds like the BEST move like holy heck. Now you just gotta hope one of them firetypes can learn it. It would be miiiiighty unfortunate if they couldn't [although I don't see why that'd be the case]

Also yessss Larvitar.

Also gosh fine, I'll stop trying to help you face your fears D< Some ACTUAL name suggestions include: Edepinev, Nice meme, Butt, and Team Mom.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Wow, all my names have gone already! Well, for future prospects, take the wonderful name; 'Fuck, I'. You can thank me later. 'Shit, I' or 'Damn, I' also work, y'know, depending on your preferred tone.

Also, can we address that the person holding Lava Surf is the leader of the GRASS GYM?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:25 am

Spek wrote:Fun fact: You get Lava Surf before Surf. It's needed to progress an area.
Another fun fact: You can skip that gym entirely and just get the boat.
Essentially, if you didn't do that gym and went to explore, taking the boat before you got the badge, you'd be stranded there. And you'd have to restart the entire game because you literally couldn't progress without the HM. Fun times ;D

Also! I decree, as admin of this forum, that the next name will be 'New Meme'.

Ohhh holy crap. Thank goodness I decided to follow the spirit of the game. ovo
That would have SUCKED. >V>;;;

And as you have commanded it, so it shall be. c:

Spark wrote:Also gosh fine, I'll stop trying to help you face your fears D< Some ACTUAL name suggestions include: Edepinev, Nice meme, Butt, and Team Mom.

You're the actual worst. 8I

Dreggleglekun~ wrote:Also, can we address that the person holding Lava Surf is the leader of the GRASS GYM?

SHHHHHHH.
Technically, she was holding the certification to legally allow us to use Lava Surf. I don't think anyone better understands the dangers of a fire-type move than a Grass specialist, aye? c:

Also guys, I'm not going to name any of the Pokemon rude things. 8I
"Butt" is as far as I'll go--*slapped*

Anyways, let's move on~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35410
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35510

Oh yeah~! Bramboch Town~! Cute little place, got a new friend.
So~! Due to overwhelming popular demand, I decided to keep Camel on the team~! I've gone and replaced Bwup, as Vas already has our "Strong physical offense/Defense" bit covered, with some advantages typing to boot. I'd have liked to benefit from Bwup's high HP and Milk Drink, but we have healing items, and we must raise the strongest team possible, for their sake. uvu

With that said, it's time to head into the new Route and train up Camel, along with everyone else! I've decided to just use the Lucky Egg instead of the EXP Shares, because splitting the EXP three ways sounds waaay too slow tbh. XD

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35610

And here we go. New trainers, new friend opportunities. Let's see what it's got~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35710
You're a mountain climber in the middle of a land-locked route. Why do you care about fishing?? ovo

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35810

Purity pls. THOSE POKEMON NEED HOMES TOO GOSH.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 35910

That sucks. That sucks bro I am so sorry.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36010

Oh cool I'll give that to the dragon-type I don't have. 8I

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36110

There sure are a LOT of beaches in the Zheyr region. ovo
Though this one is special because Dregan lives here--*slapped*

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36210

I thought Kahori was the champion? Or Ash?? And is this why you're calling the other character Diamond?? ovo

Also I missed the chance to show it, but I found the TM for Ice Beam on a beach.
I'm... Okay.
I'm considering giving it to Squirt, but I'll hold off a little bit. =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36310
And you don't? Why in the world are you allowed to be a Pokemon Trainer? ovo

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36410

And then this guy, who literally said "I found this poisonous thing on the beach. Here, you have it!". W o w.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36510

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36610

That's... surprisingly plot-relevant information coming from random girl npc #12 next to Seanport City. ovo

So yeah~! We're close to Seanport now. Noteworthy events(besides the nice-looking beach arrangements you see in some of the screenshots) include three different TMs at once(Calm Mind, Ice Beam, and Rain Dance), as well as respawning Hyper Potion and Escape Ropes.
I don't know what the respawn rate is, but I noticed as I ran back and forth between Bramboach's Pokemon Center and the route, Hyper Potions, Escape Ropes, and Revives would occasionally respawn. 
Which is handy, though I don't plan to waste my time farming them. XD
Beyond this, though, there haven't been any interesting events, which means I thiiiink we're safe to choose a method of catching a friend. Since I'm fond of bashing trees for friends, we'll go with that~!
Aaaand nothing. Gosh these trees are finnicky sometimes. XD
Ah well~! Nothing else for it but to try the common grass~! =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36710
Huh. I think that's the first duplicate we've run into on a new route. =3

Ah well, duplicate clause is in effect. I'm gonna give the common grass one more go, and then I'll try fishing at the beach instead~! =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36810
Allllright. Fishing it is. XD

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 36910

Aaaah... nothing like the sea breeze and some gentle fish--
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37010

--ing.

...Welp. c:

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37110
I-I'm sorry game. That's clearly a Dusk Ball. 8I
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37210
Oh whale, we got him anyways. c:

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37310

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37410

I swear you guys are precogniscient with these names. c:

Alright~! With that new friend in tow, let's head on into Seanport~!
Though I suspect we'll have to fight one of our many rivals first. XD
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37510
...Oooor not? ovo

I guess we won't be pestered in this city by our growing mass of followers for now~! This would be a good time for a CITY MONTAGE~!

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37610
You don't say....? >v>

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37710

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37810

It's not about the rod man, it's about how you use it. And to be honest, you're not exactly beating up a Gyarados with your bare hands....

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 37910

AaaAaaAAAA I really like Lapras, but I'll wait to weigh my options, since I already have Squirt as my Water-type lead on my team...

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38010

Y.... yeah. Like... Team Dad. ;v;

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38110

*ANGELIC cHOIR*

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38210

It's.... it's so... beautiful. ;v; (I also renamed Bwup, but she's in the PC now, so. XD)

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38310

That explains the uncontrollable invasive species that have spread from each region to here. This place is like the Hawaii/Australia of the Pokemon 'verse. 8I

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38410

Oooo, that's a fancy blimp~! =o

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38510

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38610

DID HE TELL YOU AbOUT HOW I'M T E N AND MY ONLY QUALIFICations ARE LINGUISTIC SKILLS ON AN IMAGINARY LANGUAGE??

So yes, our montage is cut short by Steven Stone, possibly the least popular of all the Pokemon Champions, and Lucas, Seanport Gym Leader, asking me for help.
I'm getting sick of pointing out how little sense it makes to ask me for help.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38710

Now, I would normally complain about how Ash has never seen me in battle ever, but I'm too distracted by how I get to RIDE IN A WAILMER ZEPPELIN, and more importantly, how the name of that island is the same as the lake with a rumored Red Gyarados in it. c:
The duo explain how Team Steam are trying to use the Blue and Red Orbs to awaken a pair of legendary Pokemon, but we, the three of us, are going to stop them.
Alright sure. I'm down. 
They offer me the ride, though I turn them down for now because I wanna go heal up and prepare for this. At least they gave me the option. XD
So for now, let's continue the montage~! =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38810
Awwww, lame. I wanna visit the Ampharos at the top. :c

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 38910

oop. Poking my head in whilst the Gym Leader is away... >o>

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39010

YOU BET I DO(It just opens a bridge to the next island).

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39110

Aaaand no Gym Leader. Proooobably because he's just outside. XD

So yeah. Not much to say. The Shop sucks and is only selling overpriced traditional healing gear(of which I stocked up anyways, but still), and I can continue on and skip this city, but at the behest of Spek, I think I'll not do that. XD
So let's go and accept Steven and Lucas' offer to fight Team Steam~! =3

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39210
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39310

Ahhh, no cutscene, but we are here on the islands now~! I figure Team Steam should be easy enough to level-grind on, so let's see if we can find some grunts to knock around~! >=D

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39410
Found'em. c:

After beating the first trainer, heading a little up north reveals Steven and Lucas duking it out with some grunts whilst Marina and Terra place the orbs at the top of the island. 

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39510
DON'T WORRY. THE UNSTOPPABLE POWER OF A TEN-yEAR-OLD WITH ENGLISH SKILLS WILL SAVE THE DAY.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39610 
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39710

Oh. That's... not good.

The game spits me back on the island after showing off Groudon and Kyogre awakening, and now I'm kind of concerned for my safety on this island. ovo
Nonetheless, if this can be stopped, it'll require swamping the rest of these Steam members! Leggo~! >=D

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39810
hO FRICK AB ORT ABORT

Battling through the rest of the grunts makes me instantly regret not buying more potions. I'm.... starting to get concerned, and up ahead, I see a familiar face that makes me tremble....

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 39910
Frick frick frick FRICK FRICK FRICK

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40011

I'M NOT READY TO FIGHT YOU YOU WOLF-IN-SHEEP'S-CLOTHING!! DDD<

Another Shelia battle. So soon after our loss of Team Dad at her hands as well.

*inhales*

Let's do this.

Her first Pokemon is a Haunter. Mine is Deam Tad the Zorua. A type-advantage, but a seven-level difference.
Haunter goes down doing barely any damage to Deam Tad, so that's something. Still, he's only a little over half-health, and he's got a type-advantage, so... I'm biting my nails.
She switches over to a Purugly, so I decide that Arceus would be a better match for now!
Arceus sustains serious damage from an of-course-it-did five-hit Fury Swipes, but she takes down the Purugly. Now, the killer; Drifblim.
I'm trying to mull over who to send out. Deam Tad has a type-advantage, but is only slightly above half-health. Camel has bite and is at full-health, but is a lot of levels lower and I don't wanna risk that either.
In the end, I go with Deam Tad and am actually shaking. I don't wanna lose anyone else to this wooly jerkoff.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40110
A R GH. NOOOOOOOOOOO
DEAM TAD N O O O

I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR STUPID PUFF-HAT PIECE OF DUNG RIGHT OFF YOUR DUMB UNDEAD HEAD AND MAKE YOU CHOKE ON IT YOU STUPID BALLOON ARSEHAT
AURHGHRUghHG

R. I. P: Deam Tad. LV: 10 - 22

I hate her. I hate Shelia with an undying passion and I won't let this slide.
I switch over to Camel in hopes that her Bite attack can handle it, but as I see that Drifblim Stockpiling, I try to switch--

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40210
FRICK. 
FRICK FRICKEN SHOOT ME IN THE FOOT BEND ME OVER FIND ME IN THE ALPS KISS ME GOODNIGHT.
NO.
PLEASE NOT CAMEL TOO. DON'T DO THIS SHELIA

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40311

R. I. P: Camel. LV: 10 - 20

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40410

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40510

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40610
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40710

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40817
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 40910
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41010
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41110
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41211

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41310

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41410

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Team So Far~!

Deceased~
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 008-- Squirt, Level 5 - 30
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 570 -- Deam Tad, Level 10 - 20
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 058-- Chant, Level 5 - 23.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 246-- Camel, Level 10-20.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 256-- Arceus, Level 5 - 23.
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 214-- Vas, Level 10 - 19.

Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:43 pm

T-This just isn't right!!!  SHELIA MUST DUE,  LET US RIP HER LITTLE PIXAL ARMS OFF HER PIXAL BODY!!! 
*cough* Sorry bout that o~o 
But she deserves to dieeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:49 pm

... oh
oh no
they stepped their game up oh god

shit
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:40 pm

This.
Oh.
This is.
This real bad.
Like, real real bad.
Like, not only did the whole time kinda sorta just up and die...
But so did the majority of the images from the start of this LP...

We have lost many souls today.

(As a side note, I imagine avoiding rude names was in reference to the suggestions 'Shit, I' and 'Fuck, I'. This is reasonable.
However, I would still like to put forward 'Damn, I' as a lesser evil name. Y'know, if, uh, if you can find the will to push forwards.)
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:18 am

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 110

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 310

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41510
Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41610

*inhales*

*outhales*

....That is why you always train in Nuzlocke challenges. That's why you always overstock on healing items.
*rubs temples*
Alright. We have... a few orders of business. Firstly... Restitution.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41710
....I'm sorry, my friends. I messed up.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41810

Welcome aboard... Edipinev.

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 41910

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 42010

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 42110

Purity~! Whip's Nuzlocke of Light Platinum~! - Page 2 42210
I guess.... this is the new team.

Alright. It is our Arcues-given mission, our destiny, to continue and save the whole Pokemon world. We don't... have a choice anymore.
So let's train this team up into a bunch of tough friends we can protect. Let's never let that mistake happen again!
TRAINING SESH BRB.

I quit.
After spending several hours training everyone up(I got the whole new team to level 30, with Bwup edging the 40's), I saved multiple times, and left the game running.
Then No$GBA crashed, which I thought nothing of.
When I started it back up...
the save corrupted.

So. This is how it ends, I guess.
I just...
This is so stupid
Nghghg
Well.

R. I. P: Purity. LV 0 - 91084085947395

I... don't know what I should do from here. Should I try again from the very beginning?? Maybe I should do a different game? I just don't know. I don't know. This was so fun, and I loved doing this, but just... Really?

I'll... leave it up to you guys. I tried, I really did. I wanted to bring it back from that massive loss and have a huge upswing, but it just wasn't in the cards. So...
I guess, it's up to you now. What do you guys want to see me try, Pokemon-related? 
I could either try this again, with my prior knowledge possibly helping out, or...
I could do like, a Moemon Nuzlocke. Those are always fun for me, though it'd have to be stock Pokemon games, which aren't so great anymore to watch I suppose. XD
Or I could try another mod, I guess. If you guys were to suggest any.
Either way, just... I'm sorry this all came crashing down in the end. I gave it all I could, but it wasn't in the cards.
I'm so sorry.

But no matter what you guys say, I wanna thank everyone for coming about and glancing at this silly little Let's Play from time to time. It really meant a ton that anyone at all cared about it, so like, just thank you for making it all worth while. CX
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:54 am

>Screams
>Screams into the void

That... oh my god. What a way to end it.
Like I mean, to think, canonically, in your own run of of the game... Purity lost. Team Steam won. They won so hard they destroyed your world. That's insane.
Still, I say better to've gone out like that, after the prime party wipe, rather than have everything crash and bought to an end whilst you were still using that same party. Yes, it's frustrating to've lost the save after retraining your entirely new team, though it feels ending here sorta acted like a send-off for the old team. Extreme Nuzlocke; The ones we truly cared about passed on, and so it ends here.

Personally, I'd like to see you try your hand at another mod. I know Spek is probably aware of a ton of them, so you'll have to hit her up.
Fuggit, you could even continue the story in a way;
"After her failure at the hands of Team Steam, and not wanting to disappoint her 10,000 rivals, Purity and her mother evacuated the country to start afresh elsewhere in the next region. Never would they tell anyone of their past, or of who and what they left behind... But Purity vowed deep down, wherever she travelled from here, if there were any group like Team Steam, Team Rocket, Team Anything... she wouldn't let history repeat itself. She vowed to put a stop to anything like this ever happening again. And then maybe... maybe she can face up to her past."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Oh.
Oh my god, Whip. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
That's... insane. Genuinely absolutely insane.
Though there's some sort of cruel irony that your very first team member, dear Squirt, who was the last to go, was ultimately crushed by their evolution. That party wipe is ridiculous.
And I agree with Dre's suggestion! Continue on the story via a new Nuzlocke! I CAN HIT YOU UP WITH TONS OF ROMHACKS, DAWG. I KNOW 'EM.
That was an incredible adventure from start to finish, and I'm so happy to've witnessed it from its birth to its death, but was a fantastic nuzlocke, and you made it incredibly entertaining! Don't lose help! Start it again! Purity needs her sweet, sweet REVENGE!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:00 pm

I'm agreement with Dregan, it's almost better to have gone out on a strong moment, rather than be mid way through something trivial. It sucks that you spent so much time training the new team, only for it to all go to waste, but..

[Also I take part of the blame. Clearly invoking the dread name of Venipede and Edepinev too many times was just too much for the world to handle >w<]

I also agree that seeing you run a different game would be fantastic! You have such an amusing narration style, and I'd love to see what kind of stories you would create from a new world.. sadly however, I know next to no mods. Moemon could be interesting, in a weird... 'heres small children fighting'  kind of way... but like Dregan said, you could work it into the purity story! Like.. 'Having failed to stop Team Steam and their dreadful plans, pokemon became nearly all but extinct. From their ashes however, arose the Moemon. Young children, seemingly all girls, with the power of these mythical beings. Vowing to help restore the world and pokemon, Trainer Purity/Male rival depending on game, sets forth to gather an army of slaves allies, to help them.'

Regardless of what you do, I want to thank you so much for doing this ;u; It was great to read, and the team will linger forever in our hearts. Go forth, sweet digital entities, embrace your freedom ;u;
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Thank you guys for being so understanding. ;v;
YOU'RE SUCH NERDS I CANNOT BELIEVE CCCX

I think I will continue this nuzlocke in another mod then! I'll probably go back and update the beginning of this nuzlocke(I switched image hosting at some point, so these later ones won't disappear like the earlier ones did, and I also have all the images backed up on my computer), but yeah... I'll probably start up a new one in a new thread sometime in the near future.
Just, thank you guys a ton for all the support. I appreciate it so much. ;V;
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2