Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midknight's SRN-Locke 2.0 - Rijon Adventure!

3 posters

Go down

Midknight's SRN-Locke 2.0 - Rijon Adventure! Empty Midknight's SRN-Locke 2.0 - Rijon Adventure!

Post by Midknight Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:37 pm

So, welcome to my next Nuzlocke! Or should I say, SRN-Locke!
You're probably wondering, what is an SRN-Locke? Well! It's a Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge that includes all our fan characters!

Here's some Rules and Information on the challenge:

1. As stated, the Pokemon will be named after your characters!

2. You however, will be required to select a Pokemon most fitted for your character, and will be expected t justify this! Do they have similar abilities? Look similar? Matching colour palettes? All Pokemon in Gen III can be found [http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_index_number_(Generation_III)]here~[/url]

3. Here's where it get's a little more interesting. Just to add a bit more character, to well, your character, I am allowing you to add some irregularities to these Pokemon! You are allowed to add one attack that the Pokemon wouldn't normally be able to learn! For example: My character Adena. I'd say she has a lot of similarities with the Pokemon Flareon - Both are red, both are foxes, both use fire. However, I'd like to carry on the idea that Adena has wings! And if you know Flareon, you know he ain't flying anywhere any time soon. To add to the character, I could use the justification to say that this Flareon is allowed to learn the move Wing Attack, or even Fly. I am also allowing Abilities to be edited! Similarly to the attacks, this will need to be supported with written evidence in some form. I shall leave some links for information that may help with filling out the forms later. 

[http://pokemondb.net/move/generation/3]List Of Attacks in Gen III[/url]
[http://pokemondb.net/ability]List of Abilities in Gen III[/url] (You'll need to change the filter to "Gen 3" )

4. Staple Nuzlocke Rule, if a Pokemon's HP hit's 0 it will be considered dead. RIP your characters. They will remain in the PC in an allocated box.

5. Another staple rule - the first Pokemon in every route is the Pokemon you catch. You can only catch one Pokemon per area/route. If you fail, no Pokemon.
However - How this is going to work is that I will have all your characters in the PC, in egg form. If I successfully catch a Pokemon I am then allowed to swap it out for a character, which I will pick by asking for you guys to pick a number!

6. At least 3 members of the party must be swapped after every gym battle. This will add variety to the party once we get more members going, and hopefully give everyones character some screen time.

7. You are allowed to apply with a max of 3 characters. The reason I'm saying so many is because I haven't played Pokemon in a looong while and I doubt I'll do too well this time around...Yeah! Expecting many deaths!

8. VOTE FOR THIS RULE - YES OR NO
CHAOS EMERALD RULE - Upon gaining the listed 7 items, and having them all present in my bag, I am allowed to do one of two things.
- Revive a fallen comrade, one time use.
- Summon a legendary pokemon, this can be a God, Deity or Demon character, if you so wish to apply with one and have confidence I will be able to collect all of these items, which may not even be possible in this game.

Master Ball (Purple)
Max Revive (Clear/White/Silver/WHATEVER)
Water Stone (Blue)
Fire Stone (Yellow)
Thunder Stone (Green)
Sun Stone (Red)
Rare Candy (Light Blue)
>Better or more suiting item suggestions open

So hopefully we all get the idea! Any questions please PM me!
Speaking of PM's...Now's time for the form, which must be PM'd to me! I don't wanna see any posts on this until the game officially starts!

FORM (PM'd TO ME) :
Username: Your username
Character: Nickname of the Poke (Your characters name)
Pokemon: The Pokemon, give reasons for why. If needed to be shiny, say so.
Nature: Nature most fitting to your character.
Ability: OPTIONAL - A different ability more suited to your character, justify why.
Move: OPTIONAL - A different attack the Pokemon wouldn't normally learn - justify why.
Held Item: A held item that's reminiscent of your character. 
Chaos Emeralds: Yeah or no? Feel free to give your reasons! Or even suggestions or adjustments!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Midknight's SRN-Locke 2.0 - Rijon Adventure! Empty Re: Midknight's SRN-Locke 2.0 - Rijon Adventure!

Post by Dregan Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:44 pm

So just to check, since I'm a little confused... how exactly is this gonna... actually work? Do you have some mod capabilities to mod in the suggested Pokemon to a game or... what? How is this operating?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Midknight's SRN-Locke 2.0 - Rijon Adventure! Empty Re: Midknight's SRN-Locke 2.0 - Rijon Adventure!

Post by Midknight Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Dregan wrote:So just to check, since I'm a little confused... how exactly is this gonna... actually work? Do you have some mod capabilities to mod in the suggested Pokemon to a game or... what? How is this operating?

Yeah! I have a program which I can use to edit the ROMs, just have to be careful I don't do anything too radical cause it can break the game. But I've done it before so it should be cool!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:37 pm

I remember this first run
AAAAH memories~
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down