Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Uncanny's Thread Tracker and Plotting Station:.

Go down

.:Uncanny's Thread Tracker and Plotting Station:. Empty .:Uncanny's Thread Tracker and Plotting Station:.

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Figured I'd toss them both in one place and actually make a topic like this since I do crave more RPs and such~
Plus it prevents me from making multiple topics just because plotting and planning and such.

Thread Tracker
Open
.:To be a part-y of the crowd.:.
.:The Bilfrith Cover-Up:.
.:Lost and Found:.
.:Where the Children Play:.
.:The Disappearing City:.
1x1/Closed
.:All Bar Two:.
.:Shelter from the storms:.

Plottings
General Aliens meeting

I just want some casual interactions with other alien characters mostly because I am just curious how those would all mush up and such. Preferable just casual.
Though I suppose there could be an underlying plot where they were lured to such a location just to be captured?

-Isle of the Lost
Some might've noticed I had tried to make this a big open topic but deleted it in the end for personal reason. I do want to give it another try though, just with a small group(Like two other people) or just a 1x1 really.
The base idea is that the island is nearly inaccessible except for a special boat that is able to pass back and forth easily.
The island itself being a good tourist spot but also a location of urban legends about people going missing one week of the year and never turning back up.

-I'll add more as I think of them
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down