Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 2; Boubka Vs. Shade

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 2; Boubka Vs. Shade Empty Round 2; Boubka Vs. Shade

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Both contestants were driven quite some while before having a sack being put over their heads, completely blocking any kind of vision from them as they were led along. The footsteps echoing along walls as they each were taken into a separate direction.

Now what they couldn't see was the environment, hallways of a good width to run in but also thick walls and smaller passages of marbled stone. Well engraved were decorations and the occasional build in light to make sure it wasn't pitch black there. Now if one thought to be clever and go over, they would be greeted by a spiked ceiling that lay flush with the walls, not allowing any chance to climb over the walls at all.

Now this wasn't just a maze though. There were a few wider hallways as well as bigger rooms, rigged with traps. The entire place with just rigged with traps, ranging from walls that would close in, pit falls, falling ceiling chunks, sentries to shoot arrows through walls, ect. There were a lot of well hidden traps, easily activated if one would step on a wrong tile on the ground.

Now both Boubka and Shade were brought to their respective corners. And with a yank the sack was removed to allow them to finally see, though the people who had walked them to their corners weren't there anymore oddly.

Though the round had started, time for them to find each other and duke it out.
-----
(Shade, is to post first. You two have until the 1st of January to go on without interference. Same as with the other topic, we'll only step in if you call us to or when the timer is over. GOOD LUCK YO)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Round 2; Boubka Vs. Shade Empty Re: Round 2; Boubka Vs. Shade

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Shade found it hard adjusting to the lack of light, "agh, what?" He thought. He blinked a few times before he could see things clearly, "where the hell am I? By this place though, wow!" Shade thought that this place was extraordinary, the high walls make you feel miniscule, the spikes giving you a sense you're trapped, the eerie atmosphere made him slightly nervous and Shade slowly pushed himself onto his feet. He looked around and brushed his hand against the ground then along the wall, "hmm not too old. I sense danger however," he walked cautiously and silently through the hallways until he came to a corner. He peered around and took one more step. He felt his foot fall a little and Shade jumped back. The Tile he stepped on began sinking into the ground, he gasped, "traps!" He turned and ran back down the hallway, as a giant, spherical boulder raced after him. Fortunately, there was a T intersection of routes ahead of Shade and he smiled. This gave him the motivation to sprint to it. The walls began pointing inwards however Shade only realised this when he his hand banged off the wall, "oww!" Shade had stopped and he quickly examined the walls, "you got to be kidding!" He raced to the intersection but the boulder was gaining on Shade. Unfortunately, the boulder was also smashing through the walls with no bother and Shade was now finding it hard to squeeze through. He yelled a curse then pushed himself out the tight squeeze and he spun round the corner. He looked away from the boulder as it burst through the tight squeeze and whizz into the wall. Shade panted and lent over, "that was crazy!" He stated and coughed, "please don't say that will happen often." He caught his breath and looked around, "I definitely need to be careful!" He took a deep breath before walking down a different hallway,
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:50 pm

"AH!" When the sack got removed from his head, Boubka immediately went into a battle stance. But there was nobody to be seen. Actually, there was nothing to be seen, it was pitch black. A few blinks and his eyes adjusted a bit to the darkness. It was less dark than the sack at least, so adjusting his eyes wasn't really that hard. Oh man this was exciting! It looked like as if this was a maze! His eyes started to glow bright green. This was a disadvantage for him. Shade could see him easily this way. "Hmmm..." His rival wasn't here. Let's try to look for him!

Boubka walked through a few hallways, but didn't seem to find anything, until he heard a click. His foot landed on a pressable tile. "....uh oh..." This reminded him of a movie. He should act fast. "Chaos control!" Time stopped for a moment. He quickly looked around to see anything like a trap going on. There was nothing really, until he looked upwards. A few of the spikes from the ceiling seemed to be pulled off and they were probably on their way to the ground. Boubka ran somewhat further and stopped his chaos control. the spikes burried their way into the ground. Luckily he wasn't inbetween them. Wow. That is harsh! What would've happened if they actually fell on him? "I should definitely watch out. Maybe Shade isn't my worst enemy in here...." Then he heard a voice from pretty close by. It must be Shade.

He walked to the voice and suddenly saw Shade, quickly dashing from the right to the left side, luckily he didn't see him. But then quickly after a boulder also dashed from right to left. "Oh crud." Shade was running away from that boulder. Let's run after him. He quickly turned left, following the boulder. The boulder bumped into the wall. Oh gods. Was Shade alright? I mean, if he wasn't, Boubka would win, but that'd be not a really fair and satisfying victory for the cyan fox. Ah! Luckily Shade had found a way to avoid the boulder. He was walking into another hallway.

"I definitely need to be careful!" Boubka nodded while standing behind Shade. "Be careful for what? The traps? Or me?" He grinned as he bowed down. "You must be Shade." He quickly went into a battle stance. "Boubka Frolig. Nice to meet you, but I need to take you down." The fight was going to begin. Maybe he could use the traps in his advantage. The only problem was that he didn't know what kind of traps were lying here, so he could damage himself too by activating one.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Shade swiftly spun round at the sound of Boubka. He looked at him, slightly surprised at the fact he wasn't alone "Boubka? I'm fighting you? This is a pleasure I guess," Shade bowed his head slightly, "I'm sorry to tell you but if anyone is gonna win this it's me. I'm sorry if that annoys you." He stood in a fighting stance. Shade began examining Boubka, especially his glowing eyes, "fascinating!" He thought, "I knew I sensed danger."

Shade quickly scanned his surroundings for a trap or an escape route in case he was forced to flee, "so Bosnia. What brings you to this wonderful labyrinth?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Boubka smiled. Great! A competitor with excitement as big as his own. "Even if you win, you're gonna have a hard time defeating me!" He pressed his thumb against his chest. The scar on his right hand was also glowing green. He couldn't stand still. He was hopping forwards and backwards again. It was still very dark, he couldn't really see how Shade looked like.

Bosnia?... oh my goodness he already praised Boubka like he was a full country. "Ehm. It's BOUBKA.... And what brings me here is this tournament of course, also you brought me here by yelling out loud. It was kinda easy to track you." He shook his head. Maybe it's better to start the battle. Otherwise he'd stay here talking for hours. "You ready to fight?" He wanted Shade to be fully ready so that they'd have a fair fight.

"You start."
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:08 pm

(Honestly Bosnia was an auto correct. Sorry)

Shade smirked. He liked Boubka's attitude, "as you wish. I must say though, you' not gonna beat me by taunting me," he focused and his eyes turned purple. Shaw ethene created an invisible wall between him and Boubka, "I'm not sure that worked," he said sarcastically however he was acting and pulled off a very believable, confused expression.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:37 pm

Boubka smirked too "Hah...Well words can hurt, so you can always try taunting" He noticed that Shade's eyes changed color. "Magic...." Shade was probably a 'magic' user. These people are easier to get up close and not keep distance. It seemed like Shade's powers didn't fully function. Hah! That's a plus! He quickly created his Chaos Gauntlets (WHICH ARE PURELY SOLID) and ran at Shade, to be quickly stopped by an invisible wall. It looked really comically.  Boubka slowly slided down the wall and eventually went on his knees. He bumped his forehead against the wall. He felt really dizzy and he started to get a giant headache. Ow.... He couldn't really focus. What did just happen? Was it a trap...Wait. It was Shade's magic wasn't it. He couldn't see anything right now. The blow on his forehead made him blind for a few seconds. This could be Shade's great opening.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Shade tried to suppress his sniggering, "I'm sorry Boubka. That was deliberate. Shade moved hus hand in a circular motion causing the wall to be outlined in this purplish fuzz. The wall then slowly formed into a spear, "eat this!" Shade then launched the spear at Boubka telekinetically. He breathed in and hoped it would hit. Shade took this time to see how he could use his surroundings to his advantage.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:59 pm

He was still dizzy, but he knew that he needed to dodge that spear, otherwise it would be an instant game over. He quickly rested his hands on the ground to swiftly jump back on his feet and then launch himself backwards. He just barely dodged the spear.

"Whoa! That would've been annoying to have straight through your chest!" He painfully grinned. This is gonna be a painful fight. Now it's his turn to make a move. Let's see how developped Shade's defence strategy's were. Boubka quickly shot three chaos bullets. Two in front of Shade and one behind him, aimed towards his back. If one of them would hit, it would leave a shock effect.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Shade smiled at Boubka's dodge. He knew he would have a great time fighting with Boubka. His eyes widened as Boubka threw the bullets. He matrix styled bent backwards and barely dodged the first two. However, when Shade straightened up he was struck by the last bullet. He groaned and cursed as he was shocked.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

"Now's my time!" He really enjoyed this fight already, but his face looked focused right now. This was his chance to immediately give Shade a bad start. He quickly created his chaos gauntlets again and ran at Shade. He targeted to Shade's stomach to launch him forward against a close up wall. The force of his gauntlets would be tremendously powerful and would send Shade easily against the wall. Now to only link the hit.

Last edited by CyanFoxboy on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Shade focused quickly and created a quick shield in front of him. When Boubka struck the shield, Shade stumbled back and tripped over his feet. His hand had brushed against the wall in an attempt to grab an object. Unfortunately, it only pulled a lever which caused the ground to shake. Shade was already on the ground by then so the shaking didn't really affect but if someone was standing, they would definitely have a hard time keeping their footing.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:15 pm

"Ah. A shield. Fully understandab-" his eyes widened when the ground started to shake. He immediately felt down. His headache became worse. He felt sick. He couldn't look straight forward. He held his hands against his ears and closed his eyes. He had to run. He stood up, trying to remain balance and ran the other way, past the huge boulder. He stopped at an area were it didn't shake anymore. It was calm here, at least, for one moment. 

He stepped on a stone that slowly went down. Arrows came out of the wall he was running towards. Boubka acted quickly and climbed up, resting his arms and legs against the walls. Now a small set of arrows flew through the hallway.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Shade's head was spinning and his mind felt like it was flooding with thoughts and reactions and he couldn't concentrate. Unbeknownst to Shade, a panel above him began sliding open, revealing a large net of giant boulders. The ground stopped shaking but Shade couldn't focus and he had his eyes closed as he tried to process everything, "must focus, remember past," Shade couldn't do anything without feeling like he was gonna vomit. His mind felt like it was glitching out as if it was a computer.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Boubka jumped down once the arrows stopped coming. Shade wasn't there yet. So he decided to lean against a wall to rest a bit. His headache became slightly less piercing. He heard boulders again. Boubka quickly looked around him. They weren't coming his way. They fell down quite a distance away actually. Not something to worry about. Let's calmly walk to it and see if Shade's okay. Shade had to be defeated, but he didn't want him to die here. That would be terrible.

"Hey. Are you alright?"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Miraculously, Shade managed to scramble to his feet and race out of the way of the boulders before they smashed into the ground. Shade jumped in the air in excitement and whooped loudly before covering his mouth from the noise. He laughed and panted, "oh god! That was too close!" He ran over to the boulders and kissed them, "thank you boulders that almost killed me!" He sighed and rubbed his eyes, he then thought "okay now I needto leave this area for now," he tthen hears Boubka and runs away and down a corridor, making sure he didn't activate any likely traps.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:14 pm

"Hehe..." He saw Shade kissing the boulders. Exactly his style. It was amazing to find someone that was just like him, or at least, what he wants to be...kinda...oh well. Then Shade ran away. "Hey! Where'd ya think you're going?" He grinned and ran after him. Also making sure to not activate any traps, he slowly came closer to Shade. He fired a few chaos bullets. "Get over here and fight me like a real Shade!" It slowly got harder to scan for traps. If Shade kept on running away from him, it was likely that Shade or Boubka would run in yet another trap. And Boubka didn't like these traps. At all.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Shade heard Boubka and he turned around. He flipped sideways to dodge the bullets, "sorry. Now is time for hide and seek," he smirked and stuck his tongue out at Boubka. Shade then turned and ran around a corner, "I like this fight," Shade thought, "I underestimated Boubka. Which I shouldn't have. I just hope none of use die here. This place while unique and fascinating is unforgiving and dangerous." Shade then noticed a light from a room. He slowly sneaked into it. All that was heard was a soft, quiet, "Blimp?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Boubka was still following Shade. My goodness. Shade was pretty fast. Definitely not just another normal mobian thing. Well of course not Boubka. This guy had magix. He wanted to see what Shade had in store, but he was constantly running away. The distance between Boubka and Shade became too big. He lost him.

While he was running around trying to find Shade, he tripped over a strung rope. This must be a trap. He now lay flat on the ground. Something fell out of the ceiling. It wasn't a boulder. It as smaller than that, But it was still too big to just walk over. It was an actual lit bomb. And it slowly rolled over to Boubka. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" He quickly got up and ran away from it, until he found a place that was actually lightened. He ran into the room.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:09 pm

How coincidental was it that Boubka ran into the same room Shade was in. Shade was on his knees holding a purple and navy Chao. His name was Blimp. He was injured and wounded. Blimp had a red head-orb. Shade looked at him, worry in his face, "Blimp buddy, you okay?" Shade stood up and looked at Boubka, "what you doing now?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:55 pm

"Aw~ How adorable!~" he patted the chao before quickly shaking his head. "NO I MEAN" He punched Shade in the chest. It was a rather soft punch that didn't do any damage. He was supposed to fight him. Oh yeah wait there was something important. Right! "I MEAN A BOMB COMING THIS WAY RUN!" He grabbed Shade with his Blimp and ran out of the room.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Shade just watched as Boubka punched him, even though Shade didn't feel anything, and get dragged out the room. Shade's eyes widened when he saw the bomb, "oh god!" And he sped up. Shade could run really fast.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:39 am

Boubka still held Blimp as the bomb exploded. Boubka and Shade got out safely, but the room was completely destroyed, luckily for them, the light source wasn't. Suddenly the maze got a bit of lighting. Boubka could see Shade more clear now. "Well this sure makes things easier!"

He let Blimp go. "Ey little dude. You're not gonna help him right? That'd be a lost cause." He grinned. "Now. Shade. Are you finally ready to face me?" He stood ready again. He didn't wanna run anymore, although this place wasn't exactly the best place to fight in. It was one of the more tight hallways, with walls really close against eachother.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:47 am

Blimp flew over to Shade, excited, and hovered behind him. Shade fist pumped Blimp, "you okay now Blimp?" Blimp made a sound but Shade knew what he meant. Shade smirked, he was happy Blimp felt better. Shade turned to face Boubka, "I'm ready to take you down now! Then I'm making waffles," he readied himself and rubbed his stomach, he was in the mood to eat.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:21 pm

"Waffles...." His stomach growled. Great. Now he was hungry. He then though of the lobby. That had a great arrangement of foods. And those cakes...by golly. Those were amazing. He sure would like some now. Drifting away in his own thoughts, He didn't really do anything. He only thought about chocolate bars...OH HEY! He had one in his pockets. He grabbed it out of his pocket and took a bite. Ah. That was quite tasty. He was ready. He ran up to Shade, he was gonna go for a jump kick in the chest.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next